Mark 03.14.2011 as the Day Rush was Dismissive about Nuclear Catastrophe in Japan...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Cause he was...

He hasn't Addressed his Arrogant Tone from yesterday yet today...

But it's not there Conveniently enough today.

I Hope for the Sake of Humanity, not Politics, that Japan has that Shit under Control...

Those Politicizing this and Looking to Score for NukePower or GreenPower should shut the Fuck up...

And Pray. :thup:

That is all.

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
From what I see, the media is the one making a big deal out of the nuclear problems in Japan. I dont think it will be nearly as bad as the media is trying to scare people into.

I am a huge conservative and Rush is an idiot. End of discussion.

He is also terribly smart. How many people do you know that make the money he makes with the talent he has.

From what I see, the media is the one making a big deal out of the nuclear problems in Japan. I dont think it will be nearly as bad as the media is trying to scare people into.

I Concur...

But Rush is Equally as Dismissive of the Threat as they are Hardoning it...

He should be Above it.

And if Shit does hit the Fan, he's gonna get some of it on his Face. :thup:

peace...

From all I've watched, I've actually been looking for the scare. But all I'm seeing is the facts as they trickle out...that as yet there is no meltdown. Why shouldn't they be reporting that?

Cause he was...

I Hope for the Sake of Humanity, not Politics, that Japan has that Shit under Control...

Those Politicizing this and Looking to Score for NukePower or GreenPower should shut the Fuck up...

That is all.

peace...

Look at the Obama administration for a dismissive attitude about the Japanese nuclear crisis mal.adroit. Obama played golf while Japan was burning.

From all I've watched, I've actually been looking for the scare. But all I'm seeing is the facts as they trickle out...that as yet there is no meltdown. Why shouldn't they be reporting that?

Because "they" are not describing the situtation with the rods accurately. I have heard reporters say that if the rods DO melt down, then we will have a catastrophe. Even if they do melt down, if the heat is not great enough to melt the steel containers (and it won't be), the radiation and the rods will be contained in the vessels. Those could be handled in a couple of different ways to isolate and neutralize the ratiation once they do melt down, and they may not all melt down if they can dump enough water on the ones that are presently not under water.

Last edited:
Cause he was...

That is all.

peace...

Is that the same as being dismissive over global warming, the Gulf oil spill and alternative energy?

Cause he was...

That is all.

peace...

Look at the Obama administration for a dismissive attitude about the Japanese nuclear crisis mal.adroit. Obama played golf while Japan was burning.

He also Picked this B-Ball...

Blacks and Asians have Issues with each other... True Story! :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back