Marist poll: Obama not blamed for economy

Nic_Driver

Mar 25, 2011
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y., Aug. 12 (UPI) -- Voters do not blame U.S. President Barack Obama for the dismal shape of the economy, a McClatchy-Marist poll indicated Friday.

When asked if Obama is responsible for economic conditions, 59 percent of the poll respondents said no and 33 percent said yes.

Read more: Marist poll: Obama not blamed for economy - UPI.com

Combine this with the recent revelation that America is turned off to the Tea Party and it looks like the GOP's victory in 2010 will be short lived.

POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y., Aug. 12 (UPI) -- Voters do not blame U.S. President Barack Obama for the dismal shape of the economy, a McClatchy-Marist poll indicated Friday.

When asked if Obama is responsible for economic conditions, 59 percent of the poll respondents said no and 33 percent said yes.

Combine this with the recent revelation that America is turned off to the Tea Party and it looks like the GOP's victory in 2010 will be short lived.

But a majority do blame him for things getting worse.

Looks like the dems still suck and will be flushed down the shitter.

No they don't.

President Romney
Speaker Pelosi
Majority Leader McConnell

think they'd give it to pelosi again? the dems I mean.

Unfortunately, yes.

They need new blood.

President Romney
Speaker Pelosi

As job loses continue to mount due to regulation. The prospect of dems retaking the house are pretty dismal.

Maybe. But they are leading the Republicans by 7 points in House polls. The public may blame the Republicans as much as the Democrats and throw the whole crew out.

G.O.P. House Majority at Risk - NYTimes.com

Anybody besides me noticed the slew of Boiking fluffer polls that have come out lately?

No they don't.

LOL yes they do... The Poll is a loaded question because everyone knows Obama didn't cause the crash but he did help make things worse. That's why they don't questions like "Has Obama made things worse" in the big polls. They just ask if things are worse and the answer is always YES, meaning people would give Obama blame if they every asked.

President Romney
Speaker Pelosi

Honest question... what makes you think that will be any better than what we have?

I'm not sure if Pelosi will be any better.

Obama is in over his head. I think his leadership on the economy is poor. I like the guy but I think he has to go. We need someone with experience on the economy. Romney is that guy.

Forum List

Back