• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
That's right! :coffee:

carson.gif

And in the headlines tomorrow:

"Outraged Protestors Demand Mueller Report, Nationwide Protests Rage!"

How do I know this you ask? Because the leftist MSM will hype this crap.
mueller.png

Lovely huh? "People everywhere are angry and protesting"
Throwing a tantrum is more like it. The MSM will spin this and give it positive coverage nationwide. I betcha!

FYI: News coverage should be neither positive nor negative.

MoveOn: People-Powered Progress | MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action

Last edited:
How do I know this you ask? Because the leftist MSM will hype this crap. Lovely huh? "People everywhere are angry and protesting"
Throwing a tantrum is more like it. The MSM will spin this and give it positive coverage nationwide. I betcha!
Why shouldn't people be angry, if the report is withheld? That would be an abuse of power. Who paid for the investigation, anyway?

I wish americans got angry every time the govt with held something.
Disingenuous sheep!

That's right! :coffee:

View attachment 253774

How do I know this you ask? Because the leftist MSM will hype this crap.
View attachment 253776

Lovely huh? "People everywhere are angry and protesting"

Don’t you need a jar of mayonaisse to do that?

How do I know this you ask? Because the leftist MSM will hype this crap. Lovely huh? "People everywhere are angry and protesting"
Why shouldn't people be angry, if the report is withheld? That would be an abuse of power. Who paid for the investigation, anyway?
Barr already said he would release it by mid-April at the latest. The Congress then demanded an arbitrary April 2 and threw a fit when it wasn't ready.
This is totally stupid.

• Banned
Barr already said he would release it by mid-April at the latest. The Congress then demanded an arbitrary April 2 and threw a fit when it wasn't ready.
This is totally stupid.

This is the garbage these politicians waste our money on, people. Not fixing potholes or keeping illegals out.

Last edited:
This is totally stupid.

This is the garbage these people waste our money on, people. Not fixing potholes or keeping illegals out.
They have forgotten their purpose and are busy fighting amongst themselves for control. The last election didn't help much at all. We've got a long way to go, getting rid of them and making sure the people we send to D.C. are there for us, not some party.

This is totally stupid.

This is the garbage these people waste our money on, people. Not fixing potholes or keeping illegals out.
They have forgotten their purpose and are busy fighting amongst themselves for control. The last election didn't help much at all. We've got a long way to go, getting rid of them and making sure the people we send to D.C. are there for us, not some party.

Can we get there?! :eek:

Might have to be some examples made..

This is totally stupid.

the starr report was released within a few days. oh & that mid april timeline? congress is out from april 10 to the 29th. barr will be 'releasing' it then? really?
why would that be?

Last edited:
The paid army of protesters will take to the streets. Ten bucks an hour and all you can loot.

This is totally stupid.

the starr report was released within a few days. oh & theat mid april timeline? congress is out from april 10 to the 29th. barr will be 'releasing' it then? really?
why would that be?

Because it's 400 pages long and things to be redacted to protect the innocent. Next!

As far as the Starr crap, that was the same bullshit that's going on now. It was wrong then, and it's wrong now, and a huge waste of taxpayer money and legislative time. They're wasting time struggling for party power instead of representing their constituents.

PS: Twitter version of OP link in the hashtag you linked:

All Soros cares about is disrupting our country for financial purposes and power.

MoveOn on Twitter

Last edited:
This is totally stupid.

the starr report was released within a few days. oh & theat mid april timeline? congress is out from april 10 to the 29th. barr will be 'releasing' it then? really?
why would that be?
Relax. We’re making exclusive arrangements to Pony Express you jerks copies wherever you may be in the 57 States.

This is totally stupid.

congress is doing its constitutional job. you don't think the (D)s can't walk & cchew gum at the same time?

House of Representatives Schedule | House.gov

The paid protesters will be $10-$15/hr angry. :)

This is totally stupid.

why would that be?

Because it's 400 pages long and things to be redacted to protect the innocent. Next!

As far as the Starr crap, that was the same bullshit that's going on now. It was wrong then, and it's wrong now, and a huge waste of taxpayer money and legislative time. They're wasting time struggling for party power instead of representing their constituents.

PS: Twitter version of OP link in the hashtag you linked:

All Soros cares about is disrupting our country for financial purposes and power.

MoveOn on Twitter

it should be redacted for congress critters who don't have the TOP SECRET security clearances' that the gang of 8 has. but those 8 (D)s & (R)s certainly can view everything unredacted & all barr has to do is ask the court to allow it. but we both know why that's a problem for trump.

This is totally stupid.

why would that be?
They can't read on their break?

The paid protesters will be $10-$15/hr angry. :)

i'm not being paid.

Forum List

Back