Marines Say 'No' To Confederate Flag

There's nothing that says "gang tats OK."

But just to be safe, I'd suggest anyone contemplating going into the corps stick to something like this:

2005%204%2010%20Tattoo%20(1).jpg

why would one think it appropriate for a marine to wear a symbol of seccessionists?

Its not the tat that makes this reg a little sickening.

Its the word "appropriate."

By definition, a warrior is "inappropriate."

Worrying over a warrior's tats.....makes you wonder if someone's gonna wipe his ass for him too.

why would one think it appropriate for a marine to wear a symbol of seccessionists?

Worrying over a warrior's tats.....makes you wonder if someone's gonna wipe his ass for him too.

i'm sorry... i think we need to perhaps define terms. why do you think a warrior is, by definition, inappropriate?

Another example of the "perception is reality" rule.

Asked whether an exception might be made for a Marine recruit who could provide a full explanation on the meaning of his tattoo as an expression of Southern pride, the recruiter explained, "At this point in time, no. If it can be construed by anyone as being racially biased, then right now it's a flat-out denial."

Marines are clean cut killing machines that follow orders.

If they cry about what tattoos they are allowed to have why would anyone want them to be marines?

"You can't always get what you want"

I'm with ravi. He is a whiner and the USMC is likely better off without him. No wonder he chooses to withhold his name.

If it matters that much that he join the Marines then he ought to remove it.

That symbol of his glorious ancestors that he's honoring are also a group that started a war resulting in the deaths of US Marines and US sailors

Marine Corps Civil War (Union forces only), 15 Apr. 1861 - 26 May

NAVY............MARINE CORPS
KIA ..... WIA..... KIA .....WIA
2,112 ... 1,710 ...148 ....131

Last edited:

nothing in the regs would permit gang tats... nice try making it racial.

MARADMIN.jpg

Perhaps not, but it's obviously not being enforced too vigorously. This item says that the military will look the other way on black or Hispanic gang members:

Gang Activity in the U.S. Military

I would feel pretty comfortable about trying to join the military with gang tattoos. I would NOT feel comfortable showing a recruiter a tattoo that demonstrated any white pride. That's just what's in the air these days. Signs of white resistance, verboten. Signs of black or Hispanic criminality, no big deal.

There's nothing that says "gang tats OK."

But just to be safe, I'd suggest anyone contemplating going into the corps stick to something like this:

2005%204%2010%20Tattoo%20(1).jpg

What's funny about this leatherneck is that he LOOKS like an Aryan ass-kicker. Can't hide that, can he?

Soldier, let me give you some reality. They don't ultimately care whether you have tattoos of the Confederate flag or "Mom" on your bicep. They care that you're a WHITE MAN, and you will always be under the microscope for any sign of pride or resistance by your race. Show that, and they will smash you. Your mission is to fight Jew wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not wonder why you aren't defending your OWN nation against Mexican invasion.

Now, is that the country you're willing to die for?

Think about it.

By all means, be a soldier. But consider the wider war: the one being waged against YOU and YOUR PEOPLE.

Last edited:

i'm sorry... i think we need to perhaps define terms. why do you think a warrior is, by definition, inappropriate?

War, isn't "appropriate." Its bloody, messy, dirty, painful....a lot of adjectives describe war, but "appropriate" isn't one of them. Therefore, its a little ridiculous to expect warriors to be "appropriate," as if they've just lept from an Emily Bronte novel.

Last edited:
What's funny about this leatherneck is that he LOOKS like an Aryan ass-kicker. Can't hide that, can he?

Soldier, let me give you some reality. They don't ultimately care whether you have tattoos of the Confederate flag or "Mom" on your bicep. They care that you're a WHITE MAN, and you will always be under the microscope for any sign of pride or resistance by your race. Show that, and they will smash you. Your mission is to fight Jew wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not wonder why you aren't defending your OWN nation against Mexican invasion.

Think about it.

By all means, be a soldier. But consider the wider war: the one being waged against YOU and YOUR PEOPLE.

:eusa_eh:

Um...are you addressing anyone in particular?

Think about it.

Critically-minded white people stationed in front of a computer terminal.

Think about it.

Critically-minded white people stationed in front of a computer terminal.

Ah ha.

Well, I liked the exposition: very entertaining.:clap2:

That symbol of his glorious ancestors that he's honoring are also a group that started a war resulting in the deaths of US Marines and US sailors

Except that the south didn't start the civil war did. The south declared independence, which was constitutional, and the north said f' you guys and started the war.

nothing in the regs would permit gang tats... nice try making it racial.

MARADMIN.jpg

it's a symbol of the 10th amendment, freedom, liberty, and sovereignty. god no offense to people like you personally, but i am really starting to not just disagree respectfully, but hate ignorant idiots such as yourself.

Except that the south didn't start the civil war did. The south declared independence, which was constitutional, and the north said f' you guys and started the war.

good thing someone here knows history. i was beginning to think i was alone. Lincoln was the murderer.

Forum List

Back