Marines Post Warning!

padisha emperor said:
So, there would be no country who govern themselves, today...

France, for WWII and the help of UK-US-Canada
UK, for WWII also, because without help it would be hard.
Germany, because it was occupied by France under french Revolution and 1st Empire, and need the help of Austria, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Portugal and England to fight.
Same thing for Austria
Same thing for Spain

Same thing for USA : without France you'ld be singing "God save the Queen" instead of your hymn. So you need a foreinf help.

Same thing for Viet nam, without China and USSR....
Same thing for Korea, with the US help.
Same thing for Cuba...oh, no, sorry, the US lost pitifuly when they try to land at Cuba.... :)

Same thing for Somalia
Same thing for Yougoslavia....

And there is a lot of other examples.

Johnney, you give some things who are on the US sides today, but these things were against you before, but you deny it.
Next time, think, you'ld appear as less dumb.

ok retard, obviously you missed the part about "with the tech thats out there today". so one could infer from what i posted that i wasnt including the past that far back.
obviously with todays tech, a country could pretect itself. but then again im still for closing off the borders and not letting anyone in.
please pay attention

padisha emperor said:
Did Iraq had these stones ?

No.

So, shut up
your right they didnt, look at them now. hell most of them dont know if they are coming or going.
so you shut up douchebag.

padisha emperor said:
I don't think tat it is like before the WWI

less oppositions, there is actually not the conflict between Germany and france - of course not with the same countries ;) but there is not a such conflict today, with other nations - there is not a rivality for the weapons run, like between France UK and Germany, and specially UK and Germany for the fleets.
There is not territorial oppositions, like for Alsace (France/germany) and Morocco.
There is not the allaince game of the beggining of the XXth century, not reaction in chain.

Europe is safer tan during the 1900-1914 time.

Sarajevo's attempt of 1914 was only the last drop, but the countries were only waited a reason to make war, France to take back Alsace and Moselle, UK to stop the german military progression, etc...

The crisis between France and USA, today, can't be compare with the crisises of 1914.

At this time the athmosphere was really a war weather.

not today, except against terrorism.

The aims of France and Germany are not to kick, to bash, to crush USA.

France doesn't threaten USA; so the WWI atmoshpere is far from us.

Sure it can, I did and can argue it. Already done so, but not going to bother with you.

padisha emperor said:
For the Quebec...i'm don't know of course, Said is best on this thread, but...I believed - soi'm not sure - that lot of Canadians, not french canadians, don't like french canadians. PLease, not stupid joke here, I only want a real and correct answer, not a fucking joke about the french.. thanx ;)

What's red, green and goes 100 miles an hour? :D

Serisouly, to answer your question, the love goes both ways, it's not only english resentment towards the french, there are plenty of french Canadians who discrimminate towards english Canadians.

So, if the quebec quys are so "bad", why lot of Prime Minister got french names ? : Trudeau, Jean Chrétien, Paul Martin....

They were not sepratists, or members of the bloc Quebecois Nazi Party, they were liberals. Despite what you may think, Paul Martin is not french either. Their job performance makes them "bad guys", especially Chretien and Trudeau (who would have been a card carrying communist, if it wasn't for his political aspirations).

I only want to know if there is troubles between the 2 communities...
If yes it could be a reason for the Quebecians to get their independance...

There are problems between french and english Canadians on all levels, everywhere. They will not get their independence unless they vote for it. The bloc is no longer in power in Quebec, and they seem to like the blood sucking liberal provincial government just fine for now.

I wouldn't be against it, but not also right behind it, because I don't know if the Quebec would be able to survive as a real State, don't know his trade level, his natural ressources.....

Quebec has done their best to legally remove the english language from their culture/province, do you think that is good business sense for a people who want to be independant? Do you see how doing something such as this might upset the rest of english Canada?

thank you said1 ;)

Johnney :
france should be ashamed for sure. as i see it, any country that need another countries military to keep them safe doenst deserve the right to govern it. with the tech thats out there today there is no need.

You saidthat i miss the point : with the tech thats out there today

Maybe....bu look better at your post :
You speak of France, say it should be ahsamed, and then said your famous sentence
Ity seems to be a relation between the 2....And excpet in 1940, I didn't see when France need help....So, excuse me, but it could be missunderstandable....

Forum List

Back