Marines Post Warning!

They forgot : "no english soldiers", "no journalists", because they will kill them, so for their safety, they have to not come near the marines. "no human right's lawyer"....

Humour, guy, humour ;)

padisha emperor said:
They forgot : "no english soldiers", "no journalists", because they will kill them, so for their safety, they have to not come near the marines. "no human right's lawyer"....

Humour, guy, humour ;)

Humor? Coming from an America hater like you, it's not funny at all.

:fu2:

Oh, merlin.... please...

I don't like USa, not at all...i don't like Bush's policy, but I never said that I hated or hate now USA, America...
You totally mliss the point.

I disagree with some of US's decision, but it is not a reason to hate America, so please, shut up.

It was humour...and what should i say, I ? you and others posted on this board several dozens of anti-french pictures, anti frencha rmy, french history, anti-France......
And you don't accept a little joke ? guy, you're succeptible, aren't you ?

Without any grudge, Take it as a joke ;)

padisha emperor said:
Oh, merlin.... please...

I don't like USa, not at all...i don't like Bush's policy, but I never said that I hated or hate now USA, America...
You totally mliss the point.

I disagree with some of US's decision, but it is not a reason to hate America, so please, shut up.

It was humour...and what should i say, I ? you and others posted on this board several dozens of anti-french pictures, anti frencha rmy, french history, anti-France......
And you don't accept a little joke ? guy, you're succeptible, aren't you ?

Without any grudge, Take it as a joke ;)

thats because anything anti-french is funny. france itself is funny. just look at them, all walking down the street trying to see who can get their nose higher inthe air. now how funny is that. trying to see whose the bigger snob.

No, your "bright" answers.......

Girls and Guys, if you want to shwo that you're open minded, it is not the good way...you only proove that you have a serious problem with France, and that all the things from France are detestable for you, even if it could save everything, you would refuse it all the same.....

Sir Evil said:
Padouchebag, welcome back.

I think we are a very open minded kind of people, thing is do we need to show that to a French hemorrhoid that joined the board to soley support the typical French attitude? I don't find the French detestable at all, well maybe yourself and Chirac but not the people of the country! :D

I for one hope he sticks around. I think he digs me. :D

padisha emperor said:

Girls and Guys, if you want to shwo that you're open minded, it is not the good way...you only proove that you have a serious problem with France, and that all the things from France are detestable for you, even if it could save everything, you would refuse it all the same.....

Don't be silly.. The French make a damn fine coffee pot. I wouldn't part with mine for anything.

Shattered said:
Don't be silly.. The French make a damn fine coffee pot. I wouldn't part with mine for anything.
France serves a very critical role in the world...it keeps Spain from drifting into the middle of the Atlantic ocean and creating a boating hazard.

padisha emperor said:

never said iw as open minded. didnt say that i wanted to show that i was either.
but i am open minded with just about everything except france/ homosexuality. probably the same thing

Forum List

Back