Marines drunk on duty..and they're not union.

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
We had a flurry of threads here about them bad ol' union guys drinking on the job at Chrysler.

For those of you so outraged, so SURE it's a union problem, what do you have to say about this? Will you use this as an excuse to advocate for the end of the Marine Corps, like you did with the drinking Chrysler workers?

Marines to test for drunkenness on duty - Washington Times

Nothing in the story you used mentioned anything about Marines being drunk on duty. sorry try again.

Of course, there are no Marines drunk on duty. Hence the need to test them while on duty....right?

Nothing in the story you used mentioned anything about Marines being drunk on duty. sorry try again.

Of course, there are no Marines drunk on duty. Hence the need to test them while on duty....right?

There's hundreds if thousands of Marines NOT high on drugs on duty yet they are randomly drug tested all the time. Like I said, the article you quoted made ZERO mention of any Marines being caught drunk on duty, try again.

Come on, righties! Where's the outrage? Where's the calls for an end to the Corps? Where are the multiple threads like the Chrysler story generated?

Hypocrites.

We had a flurry of threads here about them bad ol' union guys drinking on the job at Chrysler.

For those of you so outraged, so SURE it's a union problem, what do you have to say about this? Will you use this as an excuse to advocate for the end of the Marine Corps, like you did with the drinking Chrysler workers?

I just refuse to buy a Chrysler that's all.

Can you point me to anyone calling to end Chrysler because a few of their workers were drinking during working hours?

Thankies.

Come on, righties! Where's the outrage? Where's the calls for an end to the Corps? Where are the multiple threads like the Chrysler story generated?

Hypocrites.
Anyone who ever served in any capacity in any branch knows there are instances of "Drunk on Duty". In fact saw an E-6 who was so drunk he was slurring his words relieved of duty on the spot.

Besides, as far as the Marine Corps goes, I'm more concerned with them raping 12 year old girls in Okinawa. Not to mention the Illegal Middle East wars they're "fighting" in.

Forum List

Back