Marines Case Stokes Italy-India Tensions

I have to say you seem to have learned the lesson and hence you are not providing any more material. Congratulations!

Finished yet? Or do you have anymore shit that's going to dribble down your chin?

If you want me to analyze you further, you have to continue to provide me with materials like you were doing earlier. You seem to have lost that false bravado that was making your bored and entertained at the same time. You appear very shy now. It is not necessarily a bad sign. It simply means you are doing a bit more introspection before hitting the reply button. Give it a rest. You will feel better tomorrow.

Honey, you're done. I'm not shy. I'm reading.

You definitely seem very reserved.

Good night and welcome to ignore under this ID.

Everyone in this world is not as dishonest as you are. It was your decision to lie not mine. So don't be bitter with me.

Finished yet? Or do you have anymore shit that's going to dribble down your chin?

If you want me to analyze you further, you have to continue to provide me with materials like you were doing earlier. You seem to have lost that false bravado that was making your bored and entertained at the same time. You appear very shy now. It is not necessarily a bad sign. It simply means you are doing a bit more introspection before hitting the reply button. Give it a rest. You will feel better tomorrow.

Everyone in this world is not as dishonest as you are. It was your decision to lie not mine. So don't be bitter with me.
Vikrant...I didn't think you had it in you! WTF is India doing allowing Italian fascists to bring a military presence?

Vikrant...I didn't think you had it in you! WTF is India doing allowing Italian fascists to bring a military presence?

My brother, I do not claim to be a tough guy. I am simply promoting peace and justice for all human beings. Indians are excessively pacifist people. The result is what you are seeing. Italian marines kill Indian fishermen in Indian water and expect to get away with it. Euros need to realize that imperialism is not the way to future. Indians need to realize that letting others walk all over you is not a good idea.

My brother, I do not claim to be a tough guy. I am simply promoting peace and justice for all human beings. Indians are excessively pacifist people. The result is what you are seeing. Italian marines kill Indian fishermen in Indian water and expect to get away with it. Euros need to realize that imperialism is not the way to future. Indians need to realize that letting others walk all over you is not a good idea.
Vikrant, i was not calling you an internet tough guy...I am impressed at how passionately you defended yourself. I am proud of you (but I don't know if I fully agree with you).

India let those Italian fascists operate as a military force within their borders...when a nation invites foreign power in their borders to operate militarily, they agree that the soldiers will be disciplined via the visiting nations laws. (just my opinion...not fact. The same goes to American criminals in Iraq...we try them...not the country we are assisting).

Vikrant, i was not calling you an internet tough guy...I am impressed at how passionately you defended yourself. I am proud of you (but I don't know if I fully agree with you).

India let those Italian fascists operate as a military force within their borders...when a nation invites foreign power in their borders to operate militarily, they agree that the soldiers will be disciplined via the visiting nations laws. (just my opinion...not fact. The same goes to American criminals in Iraq...we try them...not the country we are assisting).

Thank you my brother! I appreciate the kind words. I did not like Disir's insolent remarks about murdered victims. This is primarily what elicited my passionate response.

Coming back to the incident. The accused aka 'great marines' from Italy were acting as security guards on a private merchant ship. The ship was passing through southern Indian ocean within India's exclusive economic zone when it opened fired on a fishing boat and killed two unarmed Indian fishermen. The shooters, two ex Italian marines were arrested by India's coast guards. Euros are trying to pressure India into releasing those murderers. India is saying no. So that is the incident in a nutshell.

Thank you my brother! I appreciate the kind words. I did not like Disir's insolent remarks about murdered victims. This is primarily what elicited my passionate response.

Coming back to the incident. The accused aka 'great marines' from Italy were acting as security guards on a private merchant ship. The ship was passing through southern Indian ocean within India's exclusive economic zone when it opened fired on a fishing boat and killed two unarmed Indian fishermen. The shooters, two ex Italian marines were arrested by India's coast guards. Euros are trying to pressure India into releasing those murderers. India is saying no. So that is the incident in a nutshell.
I see...the next time an Italian says they should be freed, point to the story of the American...Amanda Knox. amanda knox - Google Search

I see...the next time an Italian says they should be freed, point to the story of the American...Amanda Knox. amanda knox - Google Search

I was surprised by the brazenness with which the Italians gunned down unarmed fishermen who were simply going about their business. The accused are saying that they thought those fishermen were pirates. What kind of excuse is that? The accused were trained military professionals; they should have verified what they were going to shoot at before opening fire. If the accused were such a chicken that they got startled by the sight of a fishing boat then they had no business handling guns.

You're getting careless with your socks.

Last edited:

:lol: You people are funny. Who are you accusing me of being now?

He/she is a borderline nutcase. I think she/he is accusing you of being my sock.

He/she is a borderline nutcase. I think she/he is accusing you of being my sock.
I see...they don't realize disagreeing with someone doesn't have to be a flame fest when there is mutual respect.

I see...they don't realize disagreeing with someone doesn't have to be a flame fest when there is mutual respect.

They are nasty people full of hate.

It is without a doubt, a hate forum.

It is without a doubt, a hate forum.

There are lots of nice folks on this forum. But unfortunately, there are lots of haters as well.

You started the shit. You wanted to be a dick. So I'll treat you like a dick.

LOL...How did I start anything? Did I even address you?

The European Parliament Thursday refused to adopt a resolution against India on the issue of Italian marines being accused of killing two Indian fisherman and thereby facing trial in India.

The parliament in a statement said:"The case involving the two Italian marines having killed two Indian fishermen, is sub judice, and is being discussed between India and Italy."

It went on to explain: "The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in its ruling Jan 14, 2015, has granted three months extension to the Italian marine, Massimiliano Latorre, for his stay in Italy on health grounds and the other marine, Salvatore Girone, is living in the Italian embassy in New Delhi."

It concluded: "Under these circumstances, the European Parliament would have been well advised not to adopt the resolution."

The delay in dispensing justice one way or another and the debate over jurisdiction has made the case a contentious matter between New Delhi and Rome. The Supreme Court ruling on Wednesday, though, was timely.

However, it is understood the Indian embassy in Brussels accredited to the European Union mounted considerable pressure on European Union member countries and the Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) not to adopt a resolution against India, and were obviously successful.

European Parliament refrains from passing anti-India resolution

Forum List

Back