Marines At Cairo Embassy Not Allowed Live Ammo

Blatant fabrications of this nature occur as evidence that an election committee is becoming desperate. So it seems to be time to regard everything and anything the right wing says to be a lie until there is concrete supportive evidence or testimony.

That has been the goal all along.:clap2:

You go ahead and not believe the truth. That is a fool's ways.

Having seen similar events with my own eyes while in a combat zone I can attest that it is highly likely that part if not all of it is true. And of course let me remind you...

..I have been warning everyone who will listen for over a year that Egypt would eventually explode in our faces yet I was ignored.

Last edited:
September 15, 2012
Egypt and Libya, Obama's Frankenstein
By Camie Davis

In Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, Victor Frankenstein is responsible for creating a monster. Realizing his mistake, however, Victor becomes horrified of his own creation. Victor grows even more despondent with the knowledge that the monster he created is guilty of murder.

This is the point in the story where the similarities between Victor and Obama, who have both created monsters, end. One is horrified and remorseful over the monster he created. The other feels no remorse. It is left to the reader to decide if this lack of remorse is due to Obama's inability to recognize that he has created a monster. Or is remorse missing because the monster is exactly what Obama intended to create in the first place?

The civilized world was horrified, yet not surprised to see the monster Obama created rear its ugly head in Egypt and in Libya. Many were equally disturbed by the actions of an administration bent on convincing people that the monster is tame and wouldn't hurt a fly if only people would quit prodding it with the stick of religious bigotry. After all, monsters have feelings too.

The Obama administration acted quickly to distance itself from the U.S. Embassy in Cairo's apology that seemed to justify the monster's behavior in Egypt. After all, it is an election year. In an interview with Steve Kroft for 60 Minutes, Obama said of the apology, "In an effort to cool the situation down, it didn't come from me, it didn't come from Secretary Clinton. It came from people on the ground who are potentially in danger."

In other words, "I didn't try to pat the monster on the head. And I didn't try to blame the people who made the monster mad." When in fact, that's precisely what Obama has done and taught his administration to do from the minute he was sworn into office.

Since coming into office, Obama has used the platform of his presidency to continuously laud Islam, portray Muslims as victims of Islamophobia, and to defend the rights of Muslims around the world before defending the rights of U.S. citizens. He has become the poster boy and puppet of the Organization of the Islamic Conference who for over a decade has systematically worked to criminalize the "defamation of Islam" and to protect Islam from "blasphemy," i.e. telling the truth about it. In yearly resolutions at the UN on "combating defamation of religions" the OIC complains that, "Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism." That claim would be hysterical if it weren't so tragic.

To the delight of the OIC, Obama and his administration have worked hard to reprogram America's collective consciousness regarding Islam by instructing us that: Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, Muslims who kill in the name of Islam or Mohammad don't really represent Islam, and that America never has been, nor will be in a war with Islam. Such are the nuts and bolts of building a Frankenstein.

In his 2009 Cairo speech Obama said, "I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear." He continued, "As a student of history I understand more about civilization's debt to Islam . . . I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story." He failed to mention that the most significant chapter of that story happened on 9/11/01.

At a White House interfaith dinner honoring Ramadan in 2009, Obama reiterated, "The contribution of Muslims to the United States are too long to catalog because Muslims are so interwoven into the fabric of our communities and our country."

more here......

[...]

[...]I assure you that our embassies in London and Paris do not have armed security guards.
How do you know that?

And if that were true, what would be the purpose of having a Marine security detachment assigned there? That would be equal to having toothless attack dogs.

Also, no Marine Corps officer or NCO is going to disarm his troopers on orders from an ambassador. He would require an order from his immediate superior, who would require confirmation from his superior, and so on up the line to the Commandant, whom I strongly doubt would assume such a stupid risk. Because if he did and something like this happened, his ass would be cut off and fried.

[...]

[...]I assure you that our embassies in London and Paris do not have armed security guards.
How do you know that?

And if that were true, what would be the purpose of having a Marine security detachment assigned there? That would be equal to having toothless attack dogs.

Also, no Marine Corps officer or NCO is going to disarm his troopers on orders from an ambassador. He would require an order from his immediate superior, who would require confirmation from his superior, and so on up the line to the Commandant, whom I strongly doubt would assume such a stupid risk. Because if he did and something like this happened, his ass would be cut off and fried.

..but a risk Obama was willing to take it seems.

Tonight Fox allowed a guest to perpetuate a debunked myth, born on right-wing blogs, that U.S. Marines at the U.S. embassy in Cairo had been banned from carrying live ammunition, even though hours earlier the Marine Corps had dispelled that rumor.

This morning, conservative national security blog Night Watch began hyping a rumor that U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson had banned Marines protecting the embassy in Cairo from carrying live ammunition. The unconfirmed report was quickly picked up by right-wing blogs, including Breitbart.com, The Washington Free Beacon, and Glenn Beck's TheBlaze. (As of this writing, only The Washington Free Beacon had corrected its story.)

In response, the U.S Marine Corps discredited the rumor, calling it "not accurate." From the Corps congressional liaison's memo:

The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.

Fox Guest Hypes Discredited Rumor That Marines At Cairo Embassy Were Barred From Carrying Live Ammunition | Blog | Media Matters for America

>

Ladies and Gentlemen-

The following information is provided regarding Marine involvement in the recent actions in Egypt and Libya:

Egypt:
-The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.
- The Marine Corps does not establish Rules of Engagement (ROE). Nonetheless, ROE is classified and release of that information would jeopardize the Marines and U.S. interests. Any further inquiry should be directed to the State Department, since Marine security guards report to the ambassador not to a military commander.
-As reported in open sources, approximately 2000 personnel were protesting outside the U.S. Embassy and six individuals entered Embassy grounds. The Marines quickly took control of these six individuals and subsequently turned them over to local security officials.
-There were no Marines injured in this, or other actions in Cairo.
-There are no Marine dependents in Cairo.

Libya:
-Contrary to open source reporting, there are no Marines currently stationed at the Embassy in Tripoli, or the Consulate in Benghazi.
-There were no Marines killed in the attack on the Consulate in Benghazi.

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo | Mother Jones

evil-or-stupid-5x3__93971_zoom.png

Already given unclefucker

So you're saying you have none.

I figured so.

You figured wrong. When I said I already gave the link, that meant I already gave the link. Post 27 of this thread.

That story was purely a KYA story.

Using your link.......

Marc Toner, the State Department’s deputy spokesperson, did not respond to a request for comment from the Free Beacon. White House National Security Council spokesperson Tommy Vietor also did not respond to a request for comment.

The U.S. ambassador to any nation ultimately decides whether Marines are authorized to carry ammunition, according to a GOP national security adviser knowledgeable about American embassy protocols.

Judging by the usual response from the Obama Administration nothing they say is worth a bucket of spit.

Eventually the truth of the situation will come out.

Like I said before, puke, or whatever your handle is.......

.......I personally was in this kind of situation when I was active-duty and Clinton or the commanders on the ground made similar decisions to refuse requests from us for weapons systems we felt we needed.

We were refused armored vehicles yet our government purchased 10 of them for the Pakistani UN troops and even had us train them on the 10 brand new APCs we delivered to them.

So Mudwhistle doubles down on his assertions that multiple Marine sources are deliberately lying, and that a conservative blog quoting an anonymous source is giving us the real truth, unless those lying Marines.

Conclusion: Mudwhistle really, really despises the Marines.

There are armed security guards in the regions of Paris and London. There are several companies providing the best security guards with special training and with various categories divided as security guards,private security guards,security guard for hire,
armed security guard and many more. I came across the protective shield security, which is one of the providers of these security guards. Hope soon you will get complete info regarding this.

Forum List

Back