Mariner's New Meme: Our right wing = their right wing

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I see it forming. Vaguely I see the outline of new line of attack. "Religious christian conservatives are very similar to the conservative Islamists, in both their views toward women, war, and many other issues". I see the inanities calcifying like lime in my dehumidifier.

That's right, because I feel fetuses are alive, I'm as bad as a jihadist decapitator.

rtwngAvngr said:
I see it forming. Vaguely I see the outline of new line of attack. "Religious christian conservatives are very similar to the conservative Islamists, in both their views toward women, war, and many other issues". I see the inanities calcifying like lime in my dehumidifier.

That's right, because I feel fetuses are alive, I'm as bad as a jihadist decapitator.

Pretty good analysis.

rtwngAvngr said:

Welcome to October 2001! :D I've seen that happen in various lefty news columns many times in the past five years.

Yea they always try to scare the American public with terms like "Right wing extremist views". As if we can't see through the liberal agenda :poke:

rtwngAvngr said:

Yep, they will make it a secular vs religious war.

Forum List

Back