Marine & wife killed and tortured by own men?

i am so sick of hearing people go on about stuff that was not done to them...move on...you can go on and on about blacks in jail...the stats are overwelming...then you have the young thugs that no one in the black community wants to address...rich thugs poor thugs...everyone got angry with bill cosby when he stated that the black community needs to find its roots.

why do black women marry white men? Black women have always been the instructment to deal with white people...a black woman is better able to deal with whites...accepting and adapting quickly to what she needed to...she pampered the black male..shielded him...now black men seem to think all they have to do is be black and a man...look the birthrate for unwed mothers with blacks..why is that...cause black thugs walk away from their children....watch tv...they make a mint on those who's your daddy shows? look at the races...black men are more than willing to spell their seed.
what became of the million man march morals etc? the big chance that organization was going to bring? Big march then what?

another reason whites have little sympathy for the blacks is the influx of other nationalities doing well...yes, the asians. these are not people who were suffering 200 years ago but are suffering now..they come here to do well...they strive to educate their kids...while blacks mock black kids who want an education as "too white".

what do blacks purpose to do to help themselves? well? stop crying and lashing out against racism, show the whites that you can make it. stop teaching your children to expect to be treated differently...ie. ebonics...dont axe the white man anything...

your comments about drugs...sure more whites do drugs but guess what...the majority of them work for their drugs and maintain basically stable lifestyles...unlike those stealing for drugs...you ask about crime...most black crime is on blacks...how does that make you feel...still got all that sympathy for the thugs in jail? they are committing crimes against their own people...just like when you riot....you burn your own places down and burn down those businesses that have localed in transitioning neighborhoods.
you come back and say these are stereotypes well they are called that for a reason....look at your leaders...jesse jackson and al sharpton...as long as these men are considered valid leaders then you will not move forward.

i am so sick of hearing people go on about stuff that was not done to them...move on...you can go on and on about blacks in jail...the stats are overwelming...then you have the young thugs that no one in the black community wants to address...rich thugs poor thugs...everyone got angry with bill cosby when he stated that the black community needs to find its roots.

why do black women marry white men? Black women have always been the instructment to deal with white people...a black woman is better able to deal with whites...accepting and adapting quickly to what she needed to...she pampered the black male..shielded him...now black men seem to think all they have to do is be black and a man...look the birthrate for unwed mothers with blacks..why is that...cause black thugs walk away from their children....watch tv...they make a mint on those who's your daddy shows? look at the races...black men are more than willing to spell their seed.
what became of the million man march morals etc? the big chance that organization was going to bring? Big march then what?

another reason whites have little sympathy for the blacks is the influx of other nationalities doing well...yes, the asians. these are not people who were suffering 200 years ago but are suffering now..they come here to do well...they strive to educate their kids...while blacks mock black kids who want an education as "too white".

what do blacks purpose to do to help themselves? well? stop crying and lashing out against racism, show the whites that you can make it. stop teaching your children to expect to be treated differently...ie. ebonics...dont axe the white man anything...

your comments about drugs...sure more whites do drugs but guess what...the majority of them work for their drugs and maintain basically stable lifestyles...unlike those stealing for drugs...you ask about crime...most black crime is on blacks...how does that make you feel...still got all that sympathy for the thugs in jail? they are committing crimes against their own people...just like when you riot....you burn your own places down and burn down those businesses that have localed in transitioning neighborhoods.
you come back and say these are stereotypes well they are called that for a reason....look at your leaders...jesse jackson and al sharpton...as long as these men are considered valid leaders then you will not move forward.

There's nothing that will ever get through to a person who has this kind of mentality. Hopefully most people who maintain this perspective and sub-conscious racism will die off soon cause there is nothing else to be done with them. Evolution will weed them out.

I am a former Marine who was stationed at Camp Pendleton and during the 4 years I spent there a sergeant walked into his headquarters and shot his commanding officer, executive officer, and sergeant major. There were countless rapes, a child in Okinawa and many, many female Marines. And believe me there were many other incidences. Marines are an unstable bunch. I knew some real killers, and be thankful these guys are on our side.

I recall the incident. Still, you exaggerate. Greatly. Unstable my ass. They are one of the most highly-disciplined cohesive machines in the world.

"Charged with murder and other crimes are Pvt. Emrys John, 18, of Maryland; Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20, of North Carolina; Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, 20, of Tennessee, and Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21, of California."

Sounds to based on the actual facts like the Sergeant had something worth killing for and a big mouth to go along with. Bad combination.

How the fuck can you say murder for any reason will go up or down under one president or another? Especially when domestic crime was not an election issue?

Predicting the future is for desperate news casters and fools... Have you got a job with Fox 'News', or do you just have crystal balls?

-Joe

And liberals fearmonger "4 more years" the past 11 months? Sounds like a prediction to me.;)

This explains the ignorance of your comments quite nicely.

You don't believe torture, rape, and murder are ever committed for money.

I get that.

As this explains the willful ignorance of YOUR comments quite nicely. You're willing to entertain one plausible explanation but not another simply because it does not suit you to.

Sounds to based on the actual facts like the Sergeant had something worth killing for and a big mouth to go along with. Bad combination.

I was the only white non-NCO in my platoon. I worked hard, took pride, and eventually I was promoted to Corporal. The 1st Sergeant appointed me guide. Because the military was downsizing at the time: right after Desert Storm (I think you'll recall, Gunny), I ended up being platoon sergeant. All of my Marines were black and hispanic. Because I led by example, wasn't a dickhead, and worked hard for my Marines (which was tough considering the asshole, punk butterbar who was our platoon commander) they liked me and worked hard for me. The Marine Corps taught me that. This sergeant was, like many sergeants that I took orders from, probably an asshole. Not that he nor his wife deserved it but I highly doubt that there was one reason why he was tortured and murdered along with his wife. Race could've been part of it, and so could money. But I bet it was all of those and more.

If these are the guys that did it, then they need to be locked up. They might be executed if convicted.

That's not neccessarily true ..

Here's what you can tell about the media in most cases .. if the criminal or suspected criminal is not identified as black or hispanic, then in most cases, they are white. We figured that out long ago.

The media has always been quick to demonize black people and have never been a friend to blacks in their editorializing. I mean, some of you talk as if the media set up shop in Harlem.

White cop shoots and murders an innocent black man laying on the ground as ordered in the back of the head .. hate crime .. I think it is .. the media hardly reported it

It couldn't be that you're one of the people who railed against the North Carolina DA who charged the Duke players with a hate crime are you? The argument was that he should have waited until the facts came in before he made that decision .. which was in fact, the correct argument.

Additionally, surely you're aware of the history of hate crimes in the country against the backdrop of 400 years of racist terrorism?

There is no organized movement of black people in America determined to murder white people .. but there are several such gropus of whites whose sole purpose is to murder and terrorize blacks, hispanics, and gays .. so surely, surely, surely, you can discern the difference.

The Hell it's not true.

The fact that no organization of black people in America determined to murder white people exists means absolutely nothing. Black people that want to murder white exist and you know it. Knock off the intellectual dishonesty.

You can add to that: I know of NO white organization that exists to murder black people. Please name it/them.

I'm going to make this REAL simple for the REAL simple minds.

People who murder for money DON'T torture and rape as a habit. ANyone making THAT argument while attempting to exclude the plausibility of a hate/race crime is either in politically correct, willfully blind denial or is intellectually dishonest.

Based on the few facts presented, one is as plausible as the other. There appears to be a couple of folks here determined to shout down anyone that puts forth a race crime theory. Obviously, the two most obvious of them don't even have a degree in TruTV/History channel criminal behavior and should not be participating in discussions above their heads.

Sadists and/or psychologically impotent control freaks torture and murder. Theft for them is just a bonus opportunity and or attempt to cover up.

People who murder for money, murder the victims and take the money.

What no one seems to want to offer as a possible explanation is these Marines are all nonrates and the victim a Sergeant. That would him in charge of them. Not all that far-fetched that a Marine Sgt is a dick and his Marines hate him.

It's not all that far-fetched that whitey, being married to a black woman, thinks he can hang out with the brothers and talk smack with them, never noticing any resentment on their part based on his rank and/or patronizing them by acting as if he feels their pain and is one of them by virtue of his marriage.

Perhaps he was a power freak and this crime, by raping his wife in front of him was their way of letting him know he DIDN'T have the power he thought.

I can sit here and guess all day, but barring actual facts that say otherwise, dismissing ANY argument simply because one is in politically correct denial that blacks can commit racially-motivated hate crimes is just plain stupid and those people need ot get their heads out of their asses and lety some oxygen seep in between their ears.

I'm going to make this REAL simple for the REAL simple minds.

People who murder for money DON'T torture and rape as a habit. ANyone making THAT argument while attempting to exclude the plausibility of a hate/race crime is either in politically correct, willfully blind denial or is intellectually dishonest.

Based on the few facts presented, one is as plausible as the other. There appears to be a couple of folks here determined to shout down anyone that puts forth a race crime theory. Obviously, the two most obvious of them don't even have a degree in TruTV/History channel criminal behavior and should not be participating in discussions above their heads.

Sadists and/or psychologically impotent control freaks torture and murder. Theft for them is just a bonus opportunity and or attempt to cover up.

*these types the sadistic etc. do not normally care about race or sex. a new study is showing that "bullies" enjoy the pain of others. I think bully is just a label for a young sadist.

but as with all cases you have exceptions. dalmar preferred young black mans. the dc sniper hardly cared about the race of his victims.

People who murder for money, murder the victims and take the money.

*home invasions are rarely for the goal of taking money. any good bulgar wants the house empty.

What no one seems to want to offer as a possible explanation is these Marines are all nonrates and the victim a Sergeant. That would him in charge of them. Not all that far-fetched that a Marine Sgt is a dick and his Marines hate him.

It's not all that far-fetched that whitey, being married to a black woman, thinks he can hang out with the brothers and talk smack with them, never noticing any resentment on their part based on his rank and/or patronizing them by acting as if he feels their pain and is one of them by virtue of his marriage.

*excellent point.

Perhaps he was a power freak and this crime, by raping his wife in front of him was their way of letting him know he DIDN'T have the power he thought.

I can sit here and guess all day, but barring actual facts that say otherwise, dismissing ANY argument simply because one is in politically correct denial that blacks can commit racially-motivated hate crimes is just plain stupid and those people need ot get their heads out of their asses and lety some oxygen seep in between their ears.

more info will come out on this. i think the observation that he may have been talking smack and trying to be down with the brothers could have sparked this type of rage.

rape is crime about power, not sex.

well i messed that up...please be aware that some of the comments in the quotes are mine and not gunnys. the * are mine. *hangs head* someday i will figure out how to break up quotes.

well i messed that up...please be aware that some of the comments in the quotes are mine and not gunnys. the * are mine. *hangs head* someday i will figure out how to break up quotes.

You messed up my stuff.:evil:

LOL, quote the post you want to quote.

Copy and cut all but the first paragraph in between the
function symbols. Do not cut them or you'll mess up.

Paste what you coped (the remainder of the post) outside/below the paragraph. Block and quote the remaining paragraphs as you see fit to respond to them.

more info will come out on this. i think the observation that he may have been talking smack and trying to be down with the brothers could have sparked this type of rage.

rape is crime about power, not sex.

It's hard to say that this kind of crime is usually not about race or sex. Rape is ALWAYS about the latter. Not to say it's about HAVING sex, but the pent up rage of feeling impotent toward the opposite gender. Rape is asserting dominance and control.

I think you are confusing home invasions with burglary. Burglars don't want anyone home. They're thieves and only want to steal. Home invaders don't care. They wouldn't invade by armed force if they thought no one was home.

As little as is known, I wouldn't rule out anything; which, is one of the main points to my argument. You have a black member and an apologist uber-liberal -- a lawyer who should know better, no less -- willing to rule out the plausibility of race/hate being the motivator simply because it doesn't suit their political agenda to have the audacity to blame blacks for possibly committing a hate crime.

An analogy that was always made when I was in was that the Marine Corps is a microcosm of our society. That being said, you have arguably the same percentage of criminals in the Marines as you do the civilian population. The Marines didn't make them that way. They already were beforehand.

The incident coloradomtnman mentions about the Marine that shot his CO ... it was a Hispanic Marine who was a gang member prior to being a Marine. When his "homey" got charged and locked up, the Marine walked into his CO's office, pulled a handgun and told the CO if he didn't release his homey he was going to kill him. I'm guessing the CO said no cuz he got capped.

He mentions that, which is gang and racially motivated murder, while in the next breath saying it can't be a race/hate motivated crime.

It could be as simple as 4 brothers hating the fact a black woman married a white dude. No one would bat an eyelash if it was 4 white dudes feeling that way.

Obviously a hate crime. Check out Knoxsville Massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJiQxjO0Q4E

All of you who Voted are a disgrace.:clap2:

Obviously a hate crime. Check out Knoxsville Massacre.

Yup.

This writer notes that "robbery" is a pretty weak explanation:

VDARE.com: 11/11/08 - The Knoxville Horror with a Twist—Four Black Marines Murder Interracial Couple In Winchester, CA; MSM Censors Details, Of Course

The simple answer is to Jenkins-Pietrzak's mother: the killers did not consider a white man “one of their own”—especially one who had engaged in interracial marriage, "Semper Fi" and the USMC be damned.

The most ludicrous, yet expected part of the report on the Winchester Atrocity is the claim by police that the killers were motivated by "financial gain". The Pietrzaks had no money. They'd sunk their modest means into their new house.

Plus, Riverside County DA Rod Pacheco's comment on Good Morning America undermines the official story: "To burglarize their home and then to treat them in the way they did before they died and to murder them—it's hard for our minds to comprehend this kind of savagery."

Let's see. In order to make some fast money, four strong "Marines" target a couple that they know have no money, torture them, rape the wife, murder them, and torch their house?

I cannot see a stronger disjunction than that between the official motive, the victims, and the atrocity. Had "financial gain" been the killers' true motive, they would have donned masks and gloves, and knocked over a convenience store.

But in the Bizarro World of Politically Correct Criminology, I suppose it all makes perfect sense.

Whites marrying blacks is just Bad Idea Jeans, plain and simple. Don't do it. At the least, you get crap from both sides of the family. At worst, you end up dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back