Marine & wife killed and tortured by own men?

Bernadine Dohrn, as some of you might know, is Bill Ayers university educated wife, with law and political science degrees and fellow Communist radical. She made this statement in a speech during the December 1969 "War Council" meeting organized by the Weathermen and attended by about 400 radical Communists in Flint Michigan. The remarks were in reference to Charles Manson's murders.

These are the people, many of them well educated, that set about planning to violently overthrow our nation, intern millions in re-education camps and execute tens of millions of Americans, calmly, methodically, and deadly serious. These people don't care how the killing is done or who does it - they just want Capitalists dead - period. So they champion Manson and anyone else who engages in politically motivated killing for "their side". They champion Sirhan Sirhan the killer of Bobby Kennedy. They champion the death of JFK.

Many have referred to this as the Obama - Ayers doctrine. Have fun in your new Stalinist state.

Crazy!:cuckoo:

Do you really think that this is going to happen because Obama has a slight connection with Ayers? I mean, really? So, will Obama put this up for a legislative vote or just do it in a executive order?

Keep drinking your Obama kool aid. The first president who stole an election in history through unprecidented ACORN vote fraud, who launched his career in the home of far Left Wing radical terrorist sociopaths.

ACORN registered fictitious names i.e. Mickey Mouse. None of those fictitious people voted i.e. Mickey Mouse. There were so many votes for Obama that voter registration fraud doesn't account for the victory.

This is indeed historic. The most radical Left Winger ever with deep ties to farthest Left Wing subversives in America. A radical who has declared the constitution "fundamentally flawed".

The constitution is flawed, that's why we have amendments.

I would say if you champion all that, it is truely YOU that has no honor.

The Left will never admit when it wrong.

Where was the Left wrong in this issue?

Hate Crime - Pure and Simple. Black on white. You know, the kind that routinely goes under-reported or suppressed by the government and media.

The second I posted that statement on NY Daily News, they deleted it. The want this suppressed.

You can expect a lot more of this kind of thing under the Obama regime. And those that don't want truth known will continue to suppress it.

Thanks for the chance to state my piece.

How the fuck can you say murder for any reason will go up or down under one president or another? Especially when domestic crime was not an election issue?

Predicting the future is for desperate news casters and fools... Have you got a job with Fox 'News', or do you just have crystal balls?

-Joe

The four killers were black. I cannot post the link showing the photos due to my newbie status but Google to here

Page 2 - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com[/url] Marines Arrested for Murder - Page 2 - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com[/url] -

one looks mixed with some hispanic possibly.

Think about it - four "ethnic" Marines who would work up enough hatred and anger to violate the Marine bond of brotherhood, in fact the general military bond,

further, they took the time to bind and torture the couple,

further, they took the time and hatered to rape the wife from supposed "professionals". This is not a slam on the MC and I love and admire all fellow branches. I would say the same thing if this happend in the Army or any other branch. Branch is not the issue.

=H.A.T.E was involved in this to work up that much loss of all control.

And somebody needs to get to the bottom of this to see why this all of the sudden happened, now, at this point of history.

This is like a crime scene where the individual was stabbed 222 times indicating extreme emotion, rage, anger and hate. That happened recently between two lesbians BTW - both well educated professionals.

What would cause four Marines to work up this much hatred for a brother and step over the line like this? I'm calling it racially motivated at least in part if not all of it.

Fact is, if this is true it would be horrifying to the entire military community, saddening, depressing and no one would want it to be true of course.

But think about it - what is the first thing the media, government and headlines would be screaming if 4 white marines killed a black marine married to a white woman?

Everyone knows damn well what they would be screaming before one bit of evidence came in.

The assumption double-standard is clear. I for one am sick of the double standards as I'm sure others are.

OK, thanks again for letting me say my piece as a newbie to the site who boldly jumped right in. Not attempting to jump out of line or anything.

I for one appreciate your perspective and you didn't get out of line for jumping in .. that's what we do around here .. however, I find your conclusions a bit ridiculous and grossly premature.

If as suggested money was involved, then your asumptions are incorrect .. further, you appear to be against "hate crimes" .. thus, I would suggest that your perspective is rooted in what you don't like far more than the actual facts of the case,

I don't think these kinds of black-on-white hate crimes will be increasing in occurrence because we have a black president. In fact, I think there is more of a possibility that white supremacists and racists may commit more white-on-black hate crimes in reaction to the new president.

The mere suggestion that this crime is anyway connected to having a black president immediately identifies anyone who would suggest that as an absolute moron .. of the highest order .. the fucking Magna Cum Laude of Morons.

You can state your piece.... everyone has the right to be as stupid as they wish. I think the Daily News must have deleted it to save you the embarrassment.

And believe me, that was pretty stupid. But someone who thinks it was a race crime without the slightest indication, is so consumed with hatred and ignorance that he has no credibility, not to mention the insanity of believing government somehow gives a rats patoot enough about it to suppress "this kind of thing".

Luckily, I have rarely, if ever, seen a military person express racism... it's generally one of the benefits of military service... you have to learn to be color blind when you rely on people to watch your back.

You aren't anyone who honors that tradition.

And, in fact, I pity you.

And its not that I don't think there are racial crimes on both sides, but this doesn't sound like one. And thinking a "president Obama" would create a more welcoming environment for such things is simply full tilt bozo.

Or do you think white people beat up on blacks or men beat up on women because we've had only white male presidents. :cuckoo:

:clap2:

I think that is a huge and totally warped assumption. We've been hearing about black crimes our whole lives! Black men have been demonized, depicted as angry and bent on revenge for the slavery and oppression they've suffered, and they really have been oppressed: without a doubt! That's one reason why racism is still so prevalent in this country: the way the media, movies, music, and prejudiced stereotypes have depicted black men.

:clap2:

I don't think these kinds of black-on-white hate crimes will be increasing in occurrence because we have a black president. In fact, I think there is more of a possibility that white supremacists and racists may commit more white-on-black hate crimes in reaction to the new president.

Time will tell, which one of you is right. Personally, I hope you're both wrong.

If as suggested money was involved, then your asumptions are incorrect .. further, you appear to be against "hate crimes" .. thus, I would suggest that your perspective is rooted in what you don't like far more than the actual facts of the case,

oh yes of course

it was a torture, rape and murder

for money.

:eek:

oh yes of course

it was a torture, rape and murder

for money.

:eek:

This explains the ignorance of your comments quite nicely.

You don't believe torture, rape, and murder are ever committed for money.

I get that.

This explains the ignorance of your comments quite nicely.

You don't believe torture, rape, and murder are ever committed for money.

I get that.
yeah, lets change a few things

a black Sgt (married to a white woman) killed by 4 white Marines

yeah, the media wouldnt be all over that as racially motivated at the start

i'm not saying this IS racially motived, but if you change those things around, the story would CLAIM it was

yeah, lets change a few things

a black Sgt (married to a white woman) killed by 4 white Marines

yeah, the media wouldnt be all over that as racially motivated at the start

i'm not saying this IS racially motived, but if you change those things around, the story would CLAIM it was

That's not neccessarily true ..

Here's what you can tell about the media in most cases .. if the criminal or suspected criminal is not identified as black or hispanic, then in most cases, they are white. We figured that out long ago.

The media has always been quick to demonize black people and have never been a friend to blacks in their editorializing. I mean, some of you talk as if the media set up shop in Harlem.

White cop shoots and murders an innocent black man laying on the ground as ordered in the back of the head .. hate crime .. I think it is .. the media hardly reported it

It couldn't be that you're one of the people who railed against the North Carolina DA who charged the Duke players with a hate crime are you? The argument was that he should have waited until the facts came in before he made that decision .. which was in fact, the correct argument.

Additionally, surely you're aware of the history of hate crimes in the country against the backdrop of 400 years of racist terrorism?

There is no organized movement of black people in America determined to murder white people .. but there are several such gropus of whites whose sole purpose is to murder and terrorize blacks, hispanics, and gays .. so surely, surely, surely, you can discern the difference.

Last edited:
He's nuttier than a fruitcake...

and the flaw in the constitution that obama was talking about was considering blacks 3/5 of a person.

and that WAS a flaw... and it was fixed.

Jillian! Shame on you. You should know (and by the way, I think you do know), that the 3/5ths of a person was meant to penalize the slave states and prevent them from getting additional representation because they held slaves.

It damned sure didn't meant that blacks were considered 3/5ths of a person for representational purposes because blacks were slaves and therefore not represented by anyone. The penalty was that the slave states should not have it both ways, they could not contend on the one hand that slaves were chattel property and therefore not deserving of consideration as a person, and then on the other hand that slaves counted as people for the purposes of representation.

In point of fact, the proper outcome probably would have been not to count them at all since nobody was representing their interests in Congress. (Certainly not any representative from their state).

So, back to the point, if Obama was talking about that, he's full of shit.

He wasn't talking about that. In fact, it was Gov. Palin who said President Obama thought the constitution was flawed. Though I'm sure that as an intelligent, educated professor of constitutional law and civil rights lawyer he does think that its flawed.:D

Here's what you can tell about the media in most cases .. if the criminal or suspected criminal is not identified as black or hispanic, then in most cases, they are white. We figured that out long ago.

The media has always been quick to demonize black people and have never been a friend to blacks in their editorializing. I mean, some of you talk as if the media set up shop in Harlem.

White cop shoots and murders an innocent black man laying on the ground as ordered in the back of the head .. hate crime .. I think it is .. the media hardly reported it

It couldn't be that you're one of the people who railed against the North Carolina DA who charged the Duke players with a hate crime are you? The argument was that he should have waited until the facts came in before he made that decision .. which was in fact, the correct argument.

Additionally, surely you're aware of the history of hate crimes in the country against the backdrop of 400 years of racist terrorism?

There is no organized movement of black people in America determined to murder white people .. but there are several such gropus of whites whose sole purpose is to murder and terrorize blacks, hispanics, and gays .. so surely, surely, surely, you can discern the difference.

I will grant you that that used to be the case. However, witness the little publicized case in Knoxville last winter. A half dozen black guys kidnapped a white college couple. They tortured and raped the guy, then killed him and dumped him by the railroad tracks. They raped her for three days, tortured her including dumping bleach down her throat to try to conceal evidence. Then killed her.

The press? They said little or nothing. Locally, they barely covered the story. Nationally. Fox did a little blurb on it. CNN did nothing. When the local press did cover it, they did not say anything about race initially. Only much later did the press cover (and cover is a strong word) the aspect of the story that included race.

Granted this is a single, though exceptionally heinous, case. But, the point is, if it wasn't covered in an egregious case like this, then it shows that the press is not doing what they used to do.

He wasn't talking about that. In fact, it was Gov. Palin who said President Obama thought the constitution was flawed. Though I'm sure that as an intelligent, educated professor of constitutional law and civil rights lawyer he does think that its flawed.:D

Actually, it was Obama who said it was flawed in a radio interview. Get your facts right. And believe me, being a Con Law prof is probably the greatest indication that he thinks the Constitution IS flawed. If you had the same Constitutional Law professors I did, you'd know why I say that!

Jillian! Shame on you. You should know (and by the way, I think you do know), that the 3/5ths of a person was meant to penalize the slave states and prevent them from getting additional representation because they held slaves.

It damned sure didn't meant that blacks were considered 3/5ths of a person for representational purposes because blacks were slaves and therefore not represented by anyone. The penalty was that the slave states should not have it both ways, they could not contend on the one hand that slaves were chattel property and therefore not deserving of consideration as a person, and then on the other hand that slaves counted as people for the purposes of representation.

In point of fact, the proper outcome probably would have been not to count them at all since nobody was representing their interests in Congress. (Certainly not any representative from their state).

Shame on you for trying to distort what he said.

He was ABSOLUTELY talking about the way blacks were treated under our constitution. He was talking about them being considered less than a full person. In case you are unaware, and I know you aren't, the founding fathers specifically didn't make slavery illegal because they were afraid they wouldn't get the constitution enacted. That is a sad fact of life in a country that is theoretically founded on "liberty".

There is a difference between thining there are flaws in the constitution and thinking it is "flawed" in the sense that you are implying.

What do YOU think he was talking about?

Haven't heard of the New Black Panthers huh?

Probably haven't heard of the Plan De San Diego either.

Shame on you for trying to distort what he said.

He was ABSOLUTELY talking about the way blacks were treated under our constitution. He was talking about them being considered less than a full person. In case you are unaware, and I know you aren't, the founding fathers specifically didn't make slavery illegal because they were afraid they wouldn't get the constitution enacted. That is a sad fact of life in a country that is theoretically founded on "liberty".

There is a difference between thining there are flaws in the constitution and thinking it is "flawed" in the sense that you are implying.

What do YOU think he was talking about?

Okay, somebody correct me if I'm wrong but weren't "slaves" considered to be 3/4 of a person, not blacks? Remember only 5% of our population owned slaves and some of those slave owners themselves were black.

Actually, it was Obama who said it was flawed in a radio interview. Get your facts right. And believe me, being a Con Law prof is probably the greatest indication that he thinks the Constitution IS flawed. If you had the same Constitutional Law professors I did, you'd know why I say that!

My mistake. I thought I was responding to a statement rooted to when Gov. Palin accused Obama of "palling around" with terrorists.

I agree with you about him thinking the constitution is flawed (see above). I never took that course in college, but I'll trust you on your statement.

Forum List

Back