Marine Sues To Block Discipline Over Obama Facebook Critique...

I don't think "Armed Forces Tea Party" means he was representing the views of the entire military. My guess would be, that is the real essence of the rule.

And think about this: Obama would have requested no disciplinary measures if he didn't think that this would not benefit politically. He wants the perception to be that Marines are over stepping their bounds.

So let me get this straight. You can risk your life for your country and yet you're not supposed to be a proud Marine and a proud Tea Partier? That's just unAmerican. And frankly Obama wants to squash the example of such outstanding citizens so that he is free to bully his own political narrative.

Uh, hate to break the news to you but it would be THE MARINES that are punishing him.

Nothing to do with Obama, Obama-Bots, partisan politics or anything.

It has to do with FOLLOWING ORDERS.

Fuck their stupid orders. Stop trolling their damn Facebook pages. Our men & women risk their lives for this Country. They deserve their privacy. These fat-ass bureaucrats can go straight to Hell.

With terrorists infiltrating every corridor of the internet possible we want our intelligence to look at everything.
Bureaucrats have nothing to do with this. This was flagged by intelligence and Homeland Security.

Fuck em. Trolling our brave men & women's Facebook pages is just so bleepin stupid. They've earned their privacy.

Last edited:
Christ, get a fucking grip :cuckoo:

They can post whatever they like to Facebook, but when those posts insult their superiors, they're subject to disciplinary action. They knew it when they signed up. You should get that tinfoil hat refitted; I think it's too tight.

Like i said, fuck Obama and Big Brother. Leave the kids alone. Get off their damn Facebook pages for God's sake. These kids are out risking it all, while fat-ass bureaucrats are sitting around trolling their Facebook pages? And you think that's right? Well sorry, i'll have to disagree. They've more than earned their right to privacy. Big Brother needs to get a fuckin life.

Wrong!!

Military members are NOT afforded the same rights as other citizens. The freedoms you are belly aching about? They simply don't exist in the military.

Well they should be afforded the same rights as other Citizens. They've earned it by risking their lives for their Country. So stay off their damn Facebook pages. It's wrong.

Like i said, fuck Obama and Big Brother. Leave the kids alone. Get off their damn Facebook pages for God's sake. These kids are out risking it all, while fat-ass bureaucrats are sitting around trolling their Facebook pages? And you think that's right? Well sorry, i'll have to disagree. They've more than earned their right to privacy. Big Brother needs to get a fuckin life.

Wrong!!

Military members are NOT afforded the same rights as other citizens. The freedoms you are belly aching about? They simply don't exist in the military.

Well they should be afforded the same rights as other Citizens. They've earned it by risking their lives for their Country. So stay off their damn Facebook pages. It's wrong.

Serving in the military is very different then being a civilian. They serve the civilian government, not the other way around. And when that discipline breaks down, it has serious consequences.

This is the problem with Liberatarians in general. They are so fixated on knocking down government that they have no understanding on the way..or why it works.

Fuck their stupid orders. Stop trolling their damn Facebook pages. Our men & women risk their lives for this Country. They deserve their privacy. These fat-ass bureaucrats can go straight to Hell.

With terrorists infiltrating every corridor of the internet possible we want our intelligence to look at everything.
Bureaucrats have nothing to do with this. This was flagged by intelligence and Homeland Security.

Fuck em. Trolling our brave men & women's Facebook pages is just so bleepin stupid. They've earned their privacy.

Loose lips sink ships.
You have no right at all to expect privacy in the military.
I know I was in there.

I guess that Marine did not take his vows very seriously.

Well his vow does include to defend the constitution and fight all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The argument can be easily made from pointing to Obama's own comments and the laws he has pushed for/signed/extended that he is a Domestic Enemy of the constitution

I don't think "Armed Forces Tea Party" means he was representing the views of the entire military. My guess would be, that is the real essence of the rule.

And think about this: Obama would have requested no disciplinary measures if he didn't think that this would not benefit politically. He wants the perception to be that Marines are over stepping their bounds.

So let me get this straight. You can risk your life for your country and yet you're not supposed to be a proud Marine and a proud Tea Partier? That's just unAmerican. And frankly Obama wants to squash the example of such outstanding citizens so that he is free to bully his own political narrative.

Its always been that way though, Obama has nothing to do with that.

Wrong!!

They are NOT.

And they cannot be afforded the same rights. There's a chain of command. It must be adhered to or the military breaks down.

And if you had served, you would understand that the military actually promotes independent thinking. It's necessary for soldiers to be able to improvise when a mission doesn't go exactly as planned, so that they can either complete their actual objective or remove their men/women from the situation.

But they still have to follow orders.

This marine disobeyed a direct order.

Again, if you had ever bothered to serve in the military, you might understand this. You obviously haven't and as someone who spent six years serving my country, I find your ridiculous position on this subject to be one based solely on ignorance and no better than the fucking hippies that spat on soldiers returning from combat.

In other words, shut the fuck up and serve before you tell us how the military "should" be run! Then and only then, will your opinion matter.

Forum List

Back