Marine rips Democratic Congressmen

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Don't know if this was posted or not been off the boards past few days, been in Disney.

Gotta love the Marines

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rRE5UK6NQU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rRE5UK6NQU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It's been posted, the board's left has roundly mocked and insulted the man for daring to call out the useless pices of shit we call congressmen.

Afterall, anything for the party.

Love how the Congressman stood like a statue, instead of thanking the guy for his service when the guy announced he was a Marine Corp vet. Could only go downhill from there

I predict that come September the White House and Congress phone and email servers will crash from the overwhelming flood of protest mail and calls

A Marine telling a Congressman "stay away from my kids!!" is now a Talking Point.

1247519186-scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

My capacity for rational thought is stifled by all of this Obama KoolAid in my face...

indeed. It is when it's nothing more than a weak assed attempt at barking at a politician for the sake of barking at a politician. As if that congressman was going to do anything to his kids.. but, the soundbyte sure did give you a hardon, didn't it?

again. *yawn*

If that were a republican congressman circa 2004 you'd be screaming about being shouted down. Oh how the stood foot changes.

I wish the right could see just how stupid it is to call a public health insurance option Nazi tactics after marching in locked step with a guy who spied on his own people, lied them into war, manipulated terror warnings to get elected, politized the justice system, wreaked the economy while lining the pockets of wealthy people American and international alike and left Americans to starve in a national disastor.

This marine deserves an applause for his service and an laughing at for his gullubility.

I wish the right could see just how stupid it is to call a public health insurance option Nazi tactics after marching in locked step with a guy who spied on his own people, lied them into war, manipulated terror warnings to get elected, politized the justice system, wreaked the economy while lining the pockets of wealthy people American and international alike and left Americans to starve in a national disastor.

This marine deserves an applause for his service and an laughing at for his gullubility.

I wouldn't laugh at him...I would just be embarassed by his diatribe and his wasting of all that time in speechifying when others were waiting with their questions.

Since he is a disabled vet I would assume he is using the VA healthcare provided by the government.

I would like to know his opinion of the government provided healthcare provided by the VA whether he usues it or not.

Since he is a disabled vet I would assume he is using the VA healthcare provided by the government.

I would like to know his opinion of the government provided healthcare provided by the VA whether he usues it or not.

You'd think that he could have made one heck of a powerful argument about that if he thought the system he is under sucked.

He loves HIS socialized medicine but thinks its Nazi to allow poor people to get it.

We are the only large industrialized nation to not have government payed health insurance.

In the coming years their Cos will be able to Burry us in the open market.

We are the only large industrialized nation to not have government payed health insurance.

We are the only large industrialized nation that enjoys the standard of living that we enjoy.

Conicidink? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back