Marine Killed By Drunk-Driving Illegal

After suriving Iraq.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2006...t-is-killed-by-a-drunk-illegal-alien-at-home/

What our elites in Washington don't get is that we need to focus on America's safety, not Iraq's. That starts with deporting illegals. What clearer proof could there be of where the real problems are?

Time to do some stereotyping. Mexicans with drivers licenses as a whole are a menace. The observe NO rules. The drive whatever speed they cam get that 85 smoke-belching Suburban up to, think the left lane is just for them, and don't give a tinker's damn who is doing what around them when they decide to change lanes, turn, etc. And "yield" or "merge" must mean "accelarate" en Espanol.

Time to do some stereotyping. Mexicans with drivers licenses as a whole are a menace. The observe NO rules. The drive whatever speed they cam get that 85 smoke-belching Suburban up to, think the left lane is just for them, and don't give a tinker's damn who is doing what around them when they decide to change lanes, turn, etc. And "yield" or "merge" must mean "accelarate" en Espanol.

I tend to agree. I don't like stereotyping, either, but about 70-90% of the time I see some jackass acting like he owns the whole road, he's Mexican. Just the other day, I was turning right onto a 5-lane road (2 each way with one turn lane) and a Mexican guy was turning left onto the same road. He honked, flipped me off, cut me off, and made threatening (though stupid looking) faces at me because he wanted to turn directly into the right hand lane, rather than doing what you're supposed to and turning into the closest lane, then merging.

I mean, what do you expect when they've already realized how much our immigration laws mean? Hell, with how easy it seems to be to get a driver's liscense and then get out of major charges when you're illegal, I'm tempted to move and then sneak back in just for the perks.

I tend to agree. I don't like stereotyping, either, but about 70-90% of the time I see some jackass acting like he owns the whole road, he's Mexican. Just the other day, I was turning right onto a 5-lane road (2 each way with one turn lane) and a Mexican guy was turning left onto the same road. He honked, flipped me off, cut me off, and made threatening (though stupid looking) faces at me because he wanted to turn directly into the right hand lane, rather than doing what you're supposed to and turning into the closest lane, then merging.

I mean, what do you expect when they've already realized how much our immigration laws mean? Hell, with how easy it seems to be to get a driver's liscense and then get out of major charges when you're illegal, I'm tempted to move and then sneak back in just for the perks.

The defiant arrogance is another result of ineffectual laws. And yeah, they just go wherever they point the vehicle and if you happen to be in the way, there's something wrong with you, not them.

A law abiding citizen would not be driving drunk.

It must be a really terrible thing to wake up every day seething with as much hatred as WJ does. Drunk driving isn't a function of being an immigrant or not....

This piece of garbage, who decapitated a 7 year old girl cause he was driving out of his mind drunk, was from Little Rock, AK.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-limo-accident-pics,0,6420746.photogallery?index=23

In an extremely rare and hard-fought decision, Heidgen was convicted of second-degree murder for driving drunk the wrong way on the Meadowbrook Parkway in July of last year, smashing into a limousine and killing two people. It is unusual to charge someone with murder in a fatal drunken driving crash, and even rarer to get a conviction. This verdict, while it will almost certainly be appealed, will also seal new District Attorney Kathleen Rice's reputation as a warrior in the fight against drunken driving on Long Island.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lilimo1017,0,2763042.story

I tend to agree. I don't like stereotyping, either, but about 70-90% of the time I see some jackass acting like he owns the whole road, he's Mexican.

Without getting out of your car and talking to them, how do you know they are Mexican. How do you not know they are Americans of Spanish descent??

It must be a really terrible thing to wake up every day seething with as much hatred as WJ does. Drunk driving isn't a function of being an immigrant or not....

This piece of garbage, who decapitated a 7 year old girl cause he was driving out of his mind drunk, was from Little Rock, AK.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-limo-accident-pics,0,6420746.photogallery?index=23

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lilimo1017,0,2763042.story

Drunk driving DOES have everything to do with being an ILLEGAL immigrant, and the bullshit, PC bandaids for laws that enabled him.

I'm not seething with hatred at all. As usual, you're full of shit trying to exaggerate my comments. You're just one of those people who starts crying racism the second a spade is called a spade.

So far from "seeting hatred," I'm just not going to pretend groups don't exist based on race, religion, political beliefs, et al simply because it is PC to have no opinion other than those the PC handbook authorizes.

There're a lot of stupid white women out there gabbing on their cell phones obstructing traffic as well. Worse, white men shouldn't even be allowed to have a cell phone in the vehicle. Had this thread been about a dumbass on a cell phone killing someone, I'd have adressed them, as a group, because they fit the damned profile.

Without getting out of your car and talking to them, how do you know they are Mexican. How do you not know they are Americans of Spanish descent??

Dude, I live in San Antonio, TX. I'll take my chances with the odds on that one. And btw, it is EASY to tell the difference between a Tejano and an immigrant.

Drunk driving DOES have everything to do with being an ILLEGAL immigrant, and the bullshit, PC bandaids for laws that enabled him.

I'm not seething with hatred at all. As usual, you're full of shit trying to exaggerate my comments. You're just one of those people who starts crying racism the second a spade is called a spade.

So far from "seeting hatred," I'm just not going to pretend groups don't exist based on race, religion, political beliefs, et al simply because it is PC to have no opinion other than those the PC handbook authorizes.

There're a lot of stupid white women out there gabbing on their cell phones obstructing traffic as well. Worse, white men shouldn't even be allowed to have a cell phone in the vehicle. Had this thread been about a dumbass on a cell phone killing someone, I'd have adressed them, as a group, because they fit the damned profile.

Er...she wasn't talking about you seething..She said WJ, who I assume is William Joyce. I don't think she was comparing you to WJ....Probably needs to clarify...

Er...she wasn't talking about you seething..She said WJ, who I assume is William Joyce. I don't think she was comparing you to WJ....Probably needs to clarify...

A direct response to a quote from me:

I don't see it any other way.

I can understand that living in Texas, but Hobbit lives in Georgia, no?

I don't know where Hobbit lives, nor how many first generation immigrants vs Hispanic-Americans there are there. I do know most first-generation immigrants are pretty easy to identify for almost anyone.

A direct response to a quote from me:

I don't see it any other way.

My first sentence. Purely a comment on WJ.

It must be a really terrible thing to wake up every day seething with as much hatred as WJ does.

My second sentence. In response to you.

Drunk driving isn't a function of being an immigrant or not....

Sorry for being unclear. I'm tired and on my way to sleep. Apologies. It's WJ who seethes with hatred... .not you. ;)

My first sentence. Purely a comment on WJ.

My second sentence. In response to you.

Sorry for being unclear. I'm tired and on my way to sleep. Apologies. It's WJ who seethes with hatred... .not you. ;)

Drunk driving is not a function of being an immigrant. Lack of enforcement of illegal immigration laws and/or not wanting to offend anyone by asking for proof of citizenship to obtain a state-issued, legal document that allows one to operate a 1 ton killing machine among other drivers DID enable this illegal immigrant. He shouldn't have been here at all.

The fact that US citizens drive drunk and cause deaths is irrelevant. While the crimes are identical, the enabling factors that put them behind the wheel drunk are not.

From my actual experience of living in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood in Denver(a neighborhood where you couldn't rent a video if you didn't speak Spanish) and now living in Houston, I can say that in general, Mexicans get ridiculously drunk almost immediately on hard liquor and violence usually follows. Add the fact that they generally tend to be undereducated and culturally alien in every way and you have a road hazard everytime one gets behind the wheel.
Both in Denver and in Houston, weekend murders always seem to be commited by people with hispanic sounding names..... at least the ones that aren't commited by American-Africans(I'm sure Jilian/Grump will pull a white murderer out of their ass to attempt to prove me wrong).
One of my favorite dangerous Mexican drivers are the ones driving huge crew cab Chevy trucks filled to the brim with other Mexicans pulling the overly wide trailer with 20 lawnmowers in it. They always seem to be the most thoughtful and courteous drivers out there(sarcasm).

From my actual experience of living in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood in Denver(a neighborhood where you couldn't rent a video if you didn't speak Spanish) and now living in Houston, I can say that in general, Mexicans get ridiculously drunk almost immediately on hard liquor and violence usually follows. Add the fact that they generally tend to be undereducated and culturally alien in every way and you have a road hazard everytime one gets behind the wheel.
Both in Denver and in Houston, weekend murders always seem to be commited by people with hispanic sounding names..... at least the ones that aren't commited by American-Africans(I'm sure Jilian/Grump will pull a white murderer out of their ass to attempt to prove me wrong).
One of my favorite dangerous Mexican drivers are the ones driving huge crew cab Chevy trucks filled to the brim with other Mexicans pulling the overly wide trailer with 20 lawnmowers in it. They always seem to be the most thoughtful and courteous drivers out there(sarcasm).

I was lucky enough to drive in El Paso for a couple of weeks this summer. It was sorta like an LA freeway chase without cops or helicopters.:banana2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back