Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
I hope she accepts, it would be cool. :thup:

Sgt. Scott Moore: Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

s-MARINE-MOORE-KUNIS-large300.jpg

Mila Kunis may pair up with Justin Timberlake later this month in "Friends With Benefits," but that isn't stopping one Marine from pursuing the Golden Globe-nominated actress.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, has posted a video asking the star to join him at the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greensville, North Carolina. He even has a YouTube user page set up, dedicated to the cause.

Interested, Ms. Kunis? Contact Sgt. Moore at gowithmemila at gmail.com.

Sgt. Scott Moore: Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball (VIDEO)

Mila Kunis may pair up with Justin Timberlake later this month in "Friends With Benefits," but that isn't stopping one Marine from pursuing the Golden Globe-nominated actress.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, has posted a video asking the star to join him at the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greensville, North Carolina. He even has a YouTube user page set up, dedicated to the cause.

I predict a polite decline and an autographed picture.

That's what makes the Marines different from the rest of the service. They are soooo damned cool!

Ya...my husband is a vietnam marine (even volunteered!!!! ) and he's always telling my son how much better he is than him (my son is a Sgt in the Army with 82nd airborne)...we have alot of fun when he's home on leave! Lol!

I predict a polite decline and an autographed picture.

Maybe..maybe not. Ms. Kunis is very down to earth and extremely hard working. I have loads of respect for her..and her ethics.

Very cool. I hope she accepts. Why the hell didn't i think of this when I was a swabbie.

Back in my day it would have been "Warrior asks Farrah Fawcett to the Navy Ball."

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

Oh gosh.

She was sooooooo hot.

And we lost her way to soon.

Lovely lady and lovely person.

:(

She said yes.:clap2:

Mila Kunis To Attend Marine Corps. Ball With Sgt. Scott Moore

Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she'll be dressed up in a ball gown.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube last week asking the "Friends with Benefits" star to accompany him to the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. It may have seemed a longshot at first, but thanks to the power of the internet, he now has a very famous date.

Fox News asked Kunis, who was with co-star Justin Timberlake at the time, if she had seen the video, and whether she'd attend the ball.

Timberlake, ever the ladies man, helped make it happen.

"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told her. And even though Timberlake said he wouldn't come along, Kunis confirmed that she'd be attending.

"I'll do it," she said, setting up what will most definitely be the flashiest couple in North Carolina this November.

Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she'll be dressed up in a ball gown.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube last week asking the "Friends with Benefits" star to accompany him to the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. It may have seemed a longshot at first, but thanks to the power of the internet, he now has a very famous date.

Fox News asked Kunis, who was with co-star Justin Timberlake at the time, if she had seen the video, and whether she'd attend the ball.

"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told her. And even though Timberlake said he wouldn't come along, Kunis confirmed that she'd be attending.

"I'll do it," she said, setting up what will most definitely be the flashiest couple in North Carolina this November.

That's pretty cool.

I wonder how the paparazzi will fare in November?

That is great!

:clap2:

a6520bumper20sticker20oorah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Everyone can be a star if they have access to the media and know their way around the info-net. Imagine all the WW2 guys who would have asked Rita Hayworth out via E-mail or the Korea era guys who would have invited MM to the ball? It's no big deal.

Forum List

Back