~Marilyn Monroe's Death~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I always wondered about her death. I am sort of an oldster, but it was still before my time, and I really didn't read much about it thru the years.
But they say her death was an overdose. But didn't I read where there were no pills found?? There was an empty pill bottle, but I thought I heard her stomach contained no pills at all, so it was reasonable to assume she did not take any pills by mouth.
So if she died from an overdose, and no pills were found in her stomach contents, how do you suppose she died??
I heard tales of a needle injection..maybe??
But then I think I heard there were no needle marks found, so that left the option for an enema. Maybe someone drugged her with an enema full of something.
What are your thoughts??
Does anyone know more than what I've heard??
And why would she kill herself?? She was beautiful and had the movies going on. Surely she wouldn't have killed herself over a Kennedy??
There's where I heard the murder part come into play. Because she had been having an affair with a Kennedy, she was murdered.
Thoughts??

What good are our thoughts without the facts?

This is another of those conspiracy ratholes that one can go down without any hope of answering the question definitively.

I believe she's dead. I have no opinion about things I have no facts on which to form opinions. That's why I'm smart. I don't do opinion without some facts to back it up.

I read somewhere a tube was "stuck up there" and she was given a drug overdose. Perhaps she knew too much about JFK and RFK?

I read somewhere a tube was "stuck up there" and she was given a drug overdose. Perhaps she knew too much about JFK and RFK?

That is what I heard too. I know we'll never know, but it's one of those things that people will always wonder about.
Apparently like the JFK situation, cause it keeps getting hits every single day and I got so tired of looking at the film footage of his head being blown off, I decided to start a conspiracy thread of my own!

That is what I heard too. I know we'll never know, but it's one of those things that people will always wonder about.
Apparently like the JFK situation, cause it keeps getting hits every single day and I got so tired of looking at the film footage of his head being blown off, I decided to start a conspiracy thread of my own!

I tell you what I do think. I think people who gossip are pathetic. I think anyone who 'heard' something needs a slap upside the head in the forlorn hope that it might kick start that person's brain.

I believe she's dead. I have no opinion about things I have no facts on which to form opinions. That's why I'm smart. I don't do opinion without some facts to back it up.

whats really funny is your FACTS you listen to are government propaganda and lies.anytime you are cornered with facts,you run off and dont even try to counter them.:lol::lol::lol:

It's another mystery that will never be known, Dabs. Like JFK's. Area 51. Etc etc etc.

I always wondered about her death. I am sort of an oldster, but it was still before my time, and I really didn't read much about it thru the years.
But they say her death was an overdose. But didn't I read where there were no pills found?? There was an empty pill bottle, but I thought I heard her stomach contained no pills at all, so it was reasonable to assume she did not take any pills by mouth.
So if she died from an overdose, and no pills were found in her stomach contents, how do you suppose she died??
But then I think I heard there were no needle marks found, so that left the option for an enema. Maybe someone drugged her with an enema full of something.
What are your thoughts??
And why would she kill herself?? She was beautiful and had the movies going on. Surely she wouldn't have killed herself over a Kennedy??
There's where I heard the murder part come into play. Because she had been having an affair with a Kennedy, she was murdered.
Thoughts??

I read several years back it wasn't the affair that was problematic. There was something about Jimmy Hoffa becoming a threat to the White House. Seems the Kennedys learned she was getting ready to spill whatever beans were involved to the authorities. If you really want to do some research, those are good avenues to start with.

The enema thing isn't far fetched. Many drugs are absorbed more quickly and completely through the gut. That is why a lot of pills are enteric coated. So they won't dissolve too early.

And in breaking news:

The pyramids have been completed.

Acutally the BREAKING news is that the Pyramids are sinking into the Giza Plateau at the rate of about 2 inches a year. Was just there in '09, so think how much smaller they are now than they were then! :lol:

I saw Marilynn s Death Photo.

Ghastly

Looked like around 60

She suffered from depression. And I believe the only antidepressant there was in those days was Elavil. Some folks throw on a lot of weight with that drug.

I saw Marilynn s Death Photo.

Ghastly

Looked like around 60

She suffered from depression. And I believe the only antidepressant there was in those days was Elavil. Some folks throw on a lot of weight with that drug.

Tough all over- what was she depressed over............

Huge Hollywood star ......................

Her mother was mentally ill. Many people who are depressed are children of mentally ill parents. But her life wasn't a bed of roses.

Marilyn Monroe | Biography of Marilyn Monroe

She was SO pretty. But didn't seem to have a place to turn in a storm. EJ was right, 'like a candle in the wind.'

Last edited:
What are your thoughts??
Thoughts??

You didn't "read about it much" because the media did everything in the world to avoid controversy. It was the juiciest story of the 2nd half of the 20th century with the entertainment and political crowd involved and yet the media was in a hurry to put Marilyn to bed (pardon the pun) and shelve the story. It was no secret that both the Kennedy brothers, the president and the attorney general and maybe even the senator, were involved with the ditzy unpredictable actress. It was even hinted that Sinatra and the "rat pack" tampered with evidence but the liberal media wasn't all that curious. Conditions haven't changed much. "Investigative reporters" still take a vacation during democrat administrations.

Forum List

Back