Marijuana

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
With legalization of soft drugs, the number of accidents dramatically increased, including cases with children. Also, number of crimes committed in inadequate state increases.
Based on the statistic: sale of so-called "medical marijuana" remained stable, whereas the level of implementation of "recreational drugs" (which not used for medical reasons, and for fun or because of the resulting dependence) continues to grow. Number of "dependent" smokers in Colorado exceeds the level of all over the country (semi-annual turnover was in this state of 130 tonnes of cannabis). According to the study, 487 thousand. Persons over 21 years - it is about 9% of the state's population - use cannabis at least once a month
$marijuana-legalization-news1-750x739.jpg

With legalization of soft drugs, the number of accidents dramatically increased, including cases with children. Also, number of crimes committed in inadequate state increases.
Based on the statistic: sale of so-called "medical marijuana" remained stable, whereas the level of implementation of "recreational drugs" (which not used for medical reasons, and for fun or because of the resulting dependence) continues to grow. Number of "dependent" smokers in Colorado exceeds the level of all over the country (semi-annual turnover was in this state of 130 tonnes of cannabis). According to the study, 487 thousand. Persons over 21 years - it is about 9% of the state's population - use cannabis at least once a month
View attachment 31001

so what are you trying to say

View attachment 31001

Post again when you've sobered up. I'm interested in where you got your data.

View attachment 31001

Now we should expect: an increase in population that uses drugs, proliferation of incidents committed by people drugged, increased activity of organized crime, an increase in the number of adolescents who start using drugs

I live in denver ...heres what I know and what I personally see what has happen ... crime with drugs, I can't seem to see any difference here before the law and after the law... as for children having problems with Marijuana, its very small ... the reason we have some problems is they put it in a brownie form or a cookie form or a candy bar form very strong ... they have passed regulations on how they package it now and how strong it can be... again in the news maybe once ever 3 weeks we hear about some child eating a marijuana cookie that their parrents have left out by mistake... on the whole the first year I believe it has brought 100 million dollars into the state coffer... is it a good thing or a bad thing ... can't say ... what I can say is it doesn't seem to be a problem ... now do I use it ???noI don't ...would I use it ???No I won't ... the only way I would use it would be I ate it by mistake ... thats it...

Last edited:
View attachment 31001

Now we should expect: an increase in population that uses drugs, proliferation of incidents committed by people drugged, increased activity of organized crime, an increase in the number of adolescents who start using drugs
just like crime increased when liquor was passed you really don't know what you're talking about

At a time when smoking legal tobacco products is becoming more restrictive they want to make it legal to inhale a noxious weed that makes you stupid as well as gives you lung cancer.

View attachment 31001

Post again when you've sobered up. I'm interested in where you got your data.

that's probably what it is

At a time when smoking legal tobacco products is becoming more restrictive they want to make it legal to inhale a noxious weed that makes you stupid as well as gives you lung cancer.

you can smoke tabacco products 24/7 and I do know of people who smokes a lot of pot... drinkings is bad for you smoking pot is bad for you... but you aren't the tabacco,drinking, or pot police ... as we all know making it illegal hasn't worked at all ... all that has done is make it a wind fall for criminals and put a lot of harmless people behind bars for using it...

In all actuality, the only part of SMOKING marijuana that's harmful are the carcinogens from burning the plant matter. Cannabis has been proven in many instances to alleviate pain, relieve nausea, and even shrink/eliminate tumors.

View attachment 31001

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/u...abis-for-california.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

In all actuality, the only part of SMOKING marijuana that's harmful are the carcinogens from burning the plant matter. Cannabis has been proven in many instances to alleviate pain, relieve nausea, and even shrink/eliminate tumors.
my wife is an Epileptic....pot alleviates her hand tremor and had reduced her seizure activity WAY more than any of those drugs given by the neurologist.....and no side effects to boot....unlike the drugs.....her neurologist said he has heard this from other Epileptics and other Neurologist.....and he told her if you can get it and it is helping....go for it.....

View attachment 31001

Actually, organized crime relies on there being a prohibition that they may exploit for gain.

I say legalize it, stop wastingmoney prosecuting drug offenders, legalize production. Cripple the cartels free up jail space for real criminals.

But the war on drugs is big business.

I say legalize it, stop wastingmoney prosecuting drug offenders, legalize production. Cripple the cartels free up jail space for real criminals.

But the war on drugs is big business.

i was for that but now im more inclined to be for just Decriminalizing it........

[ame=http://youtu.be/RsBqj-JkUjA]Slightly Stoopid - No Cocaine ft. Inner Circle and Capleton | Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/f5kGUqEBva4]The Expendables - Bowl For Two - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 31001

Hasn't been legally available long enough to draw any reliable conclusions.

If we're gonna ban things based on public health and safety then alcohol's got to go first.

The proper solution:

- Legalize drugs and eliminate the underground economy profit motive.
- Prosecute people who hurt others under the influence.
- Given insurance companies free reign to jack up the insurance rates for people who hurt others under the influence.

We have plenty of laws. All we need to do is enforce them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back