Marijuana vs. Coffee

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
For thirty years, I have wondered what I could have done to avoid having smoked marijuana in my youth. The only answer I have ever found is becoming a coffee drinker. It seemed inevitable that sooner or later I would have been introduced to getting high, tried it and loved it, until it became a burden and quit. No one shared their good smoke with me, before I was in the Air Force and needless to say, when my friends at DLIFLC (www.dliflc.edu) took me to get high, it was great and fantastic. Yet I have thought many times how much greater it would have been if I had just drunken coffee instead.

Coffee can be better than pot and can make you feel like joining in whatever situation you find yourself in.

Coffee like pot:

1. Can make you high, although coffee will give you the all-desired natural high pot will never give you.

2. Coffee has the same pleasantness to it pot has. I know very well sinsemilla smells heavenly, but the smell of fresh coffee grounds also is quite good.

3. If you must, keep drinking coffee as long as is possible... Something you can never do with marijuana. Pot will put you to sleep if you were to try that.

4. In the long term, coffee seems to me to be the far superior choice over smoking pot.

For thirty years, I have wondered what I could have done to avoid having smoked marijuana in my youth. The only answer I have ever found is becoming a coffee drinker. It seemed inevitable that sooner or later I would have been introduced to getting high, tried it and loved it, until it became a burden and quit. No one shared their good smoke with me, before I was in the Air Force and needless to say, when my friends at DLIFLC (www.dliflc.edu) took me to get high, it was great and fantastic. Yet I have thought many times how much greater it would have been if I had just drunken coffee instead.

Coffee can be better than pot and can make you feel like joining in whatever situation you find yourself in.

Coffee like pot:

1. Can make you high, although coffee will give you the all-desired natural high pot will never give you.

2. Coffee has the same pleasantness to it pot has. I know very well sinsemilla smells heavenly, but the smell of fresh coffee grounds also is quite good.

3. If you must, keep drinking coffee as long as is possible... Something you can never do with marijuana. Pot will put you to sleep if you were to try that.

4. In the long term, coffee seems to me to be the far superior choice over smoking pot.
marijuana is healthier than coffee

Cannabis vs Caffeine: Which is Safer, a Cup of Coffee or a Puff of Weed? | Cannabis Culture

Coffee like pot:

coffee would have kept you from smoking pot?....thats the first time i heard that one....everyone i knew who smoked,drank coffee....

Coffee like pot:

coffee would have kept you from smoking pot?....thats the first time i heard that one....everyone i knew who smoked,drank coffee....

It is only a theory. But I have gone over it in my mind many times, and I am sure it would have worked. Of course, you need to develop that forceful determination, before you put this plan into action.

With so many Starbucks around, how hard is it to grab a cup of coffee, rather than a joint from a friend? And carry that cup with you?

When I smoked I drank a lot of coffee. I still drink a lot of coffee.

When I smoke again in the future, I will continue to drink a lot of coffee.

They have pot down to a science now. There's plenty of pot that will put you to sleep as you say, but plenty that wakes you up and gives you energy too. It really is a remarkable plant.

Yup. Sativa is the brain booster. Indica for couch potatoes.

Coffee like pot:

It is only a theory. But I have gone over it in my mind many times, and I am sure it would have worked. Of course, you need to develop that forceful determination, before you put this plan into action.

With so many Starbucks around, how hard is it to grab a cup of coffee, rather than a joint from a friend? And carry that cup with you?
we used to drink coffee and smoke a joint while watching TV or listening to music on many a tranquil morning....i dont see how coffee would have been a replacement, UNLESS, one was trying to quit pot....

My complaint about weed was that you never knew how strong it was going to be ....how much you needed to smoke to get it "just right" ... how long the high was going to last ... and if you're going to get a flash-back the next morning. I haven't smoked a joint since 1974.

My complaint about weed was that you never knew how strong it was going to be ....how much you needed to smoke to get it "just right" ... how long the high was going to last ... and if you're going to get a flash-back the next morning. I haven't smoked a joint since 1974.
a flash back?....was it laced with LSD?....

You never woke up in the morning, and after a couple of hours get a new and unexpected "hit" and start all over again? It happened to me twice. It's not very nice when you have things to do or you're in the company of people who don't "turn on".

You never woke up in the morning, and after a couple of hours get a new and unexpected "hit" and start all over again? It happened to me twice. It's not very nice when you have things to do or you're in the company of people who don't "turn on".
never....and i have never heard of that happening to anyone.....interesting to see if it has happened to any others here.....

never....and i have never heard of that happening to anyone.....interesting to see if it has happened to any others here.....
.... and to answer your question .....
....was it laced with LSD?...
The first time very highly unlikely. It was in Vietnam where I cannot imagine they'd want to sell a cheap joint laced with anything expensive. The second time (not in Vietnam) also unlikely .... but who knows. I guess the answer is, "Not to my knowledge."

Forum List

Back