Marijuana to Blame for Increased Drug Use in 2009, Government Report Says

thats retarded...if you had junk in the 1980s in NY..you did mot need to trick people to buy it.. Heroin was much more under ground people with a supply of heroin could sell it as heroin easy enough
While I defer to your agricultural expertise on the subject of marijuana cultivation I respectfully suggest that if you ever visit New York City, especially around the Brooklyn area, and someone offers to sell you really nice bridge at a very good price -- don't buy it.

people have mixed cheap pcp with low grade weed..but heroin is to valued
I would need to see you post one reference from anywhere to "sugering" cheap weed with heroin to sell to the unwittng ,otherwise I am not buying it any more than that bridge you speak of

High school students "found with heroin laced marijuana " (updated 01/05/2006))

Here's one. You can find a lot more if you look.

thats retarded...if you had junk in the 1980s in NY..you did mot need to trick people to buy it.. Heroin was much more under ground people with a supply of heroin could sell it as heroin easy enough
While I defer to your agricultural expertise on the subject of marijuana cultivation I respectfully suggest that if you ever visit New York City, especially around the Brooklyn area, and someone offers to sell you really nice bridge at a very good price -- don't buy it.

people have mixed cheap pcp with low grade weed..but heroin is to valued
I would need to see you post one reference from anywhere to "sugering" cheap weed with heroin to sell to the unwittng ,otherwise I am not buying it any more than that bridge you speak of
As I recall, back in the 70s an ounce of ditchweed sold for around $25 and consisted of the scrapings from the bottom of a bale: dried leaves, seeds and twigs. Hustlers would buy a pound for around $250, pick out most of the the twigs and seeds, spread out the remaining leaf on paper, heat a few "dimes" of heroin, pour it in a perfume atomizer, spray the leaf and let it dry.

What they end up with is a dozen or more ounces of something they could push off on rubes and school kids as "primo" for $75 to $100 an ounce. The rubes would smoke it, get a mild smack high on, think it was top grade weed and buy more.

If you've never heard of that all I can tell you is if you had lived in New York back then there are a lot of things you would know that you don't know now.

Last edited:
18-12-2005 13:59

False positive or accidental contamination more like?

18-12-2005 17:47
It would be an expensive tactic!!! WTF heroin laced weed.

18-12-2005 19:24
Or maybe the kids do it themselves, and are scared so they blamed it on their dealers.

18-12-2005 21:35
probly just put the herb in a bag that previously was used to hold H

Would that even work? Isn't a lighters flame too hot or something?

Many dealers lace there weed with heroin?! Damn, where the hell are all these dealers at.

20-12-2005 04:54
That dealer sounds like one kind fella

20-12-2005 07:29
Would that even work? Isn't a lighters flame too hot or something?
Good question! Yes, direct flame will destroy any drug. Smoking works because the part that is actually on fire heats the material next to it hot enough to vaporize the drug. As it burns the material that's already been largely depleted of drugs gets fed to the flame next (as the joint or cigarette burns down), providing fuel to heat up the next little bit enough to vaporize the nicotine (or THC or whatever) from THAT material.

In a way, a joint or cigarette is also a vaporizer; you breath in the smoke from the burning part because it's unavoidable, not because it actually contains much if any drug.

Anyone who has actually smoked heroin before knows that the odor/taste is nothing short of disgusting.

You're not going to smoke pot laced with heroin and NOT know.

I've certainly never come across anything like this in the past 11 years.

25-12-2005 05:53
You don't want to burn heroin, you want to vaporize it, thats why you move the foil back and forth, so it doesn't stay too hot. Fire destroys heroin, even if you use a direct flame, you still vaporize a large amount of it, while destroying a larger amount of it.

High school students "found with heroin laced marijuana " (updated 01/05/2006)

Forum List

Back