Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

All she has done is bitch and moan about getting fired.

Presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Impeachment scam getting weaker with every lame witness the goofy Democrat's call on to testify. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
All the dems seem to have are witnesses loaded with their own personal opinions. Opinions are not evidence, especially when we have de facto evidence - the transcript We also have the President of Ukraine and his staff, who have all said, numerous times, that they were never pressured to investigate the Bidens or Burisma.

Rumors, gossip, innuendo and speculative opinions based upon second and thirdhand accounts, is not evidence.

In reality - they don't need evidence
This is not a court or a trial
This is an infomercial designed to make people not like the President simply because he does not follow established protocol
He is President because he does not follow established protocol
So that may not be a great strategy.

And by 'not following established protocol' you mean not using the Office of the President to secretly ask a foreign government to publicly announce that they are investigating his political rival.

Yeah- Trump- he is just breaking with established prototocol......oh wait.....didn't Nixon do something like that?
Nixon....bwhahhaaaa!

And has presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Impeachment scam getting weaker with every lame witness the goofy Democrat's call on to testify. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Yovanovitch is a lgbtq bitch monster from the state departments traitorous LGBTQ anti-Trump squad ...she spent two years after Trump's inauguration telling everyone in Ukraine to ignore the President because he was going to be impeached. Trump finally prevailed on a terrified Pompeo ( terrified of the anti Trump lgbtq squad that basically worships Hillary and runs the state department ) to Terminate her for her open Treason.
When he fired her the President of the Ukraine actually thanked Trump because she treated him with disrespect also. " I hated that bitch"
Is what he reportedly said.

Jo
How do you know her sexual preference?

It's well known

Jo

You mean like its well known about Trump's little dick?

And has presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Yovanovitch is a lgbtq bitch monster from the state department's traitorous LGBTQ anti-Trump squad .
Jo

Always fascinating to hear from Trump's homophobic misogynist base.

And fascinating how they think calling a woman a bitch and gay is a sure fire smear job.
Down in the FZ it led to a spirited discussion on how to spell "ho." First word out of the conservatives' mouths.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
/——-/ “He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine,”
You understand there is good experience and bad experience? .

Tell me how Giuliani has 'good experience' in Ukraine?
Tell me about how Sean Hannity has 'good experience in Ukraine'?

versus Bill Taylor, Ambassador Yovanovitch, Colonel Vindman?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

Yeah....and since they have been working since the day he was elected to undermine his Presidency, attack his children and supporters, and get him kicked out of office...why would he distrust them?

Absolutely. This is exactly why Trump was using different diplomatic channels and he's not the first president to do that. The Democrats are just pretending.

You mean sending his private attorney to Ukraine to further the President's own personal interests?

Work with me here Trump Tweenkies- here were the official State Department representatives in Ukraine:
Yovanovitch
Taylor
Volker

Show me any evidence that any of them had any agenda against Trump.

Biden put his son on the Board of Burisma, s

Feel free to provide the evidence of that claim to the FBI.

Oh wait.........no evidence?

Thought so.

After seeing her today it is obvious that she isn't that bright, especially at the level we would expect for that job.

Obama appointed her. Anybody appointed by Obama can't be very good.

Well to be fair- you think anyone appointed by any black person can't be very good.

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Riiiiight....Because Sean Hannity has so many irons in the fire in Ukraine.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.
Or that she failed to act professionally.
I forgot-Trump HAS to prove his innocence, right? Did it ever occur to you that the president has access to info you don't and she doesn't? He may be very transparent, but not totally-national security concerns and all. That's what makes this whole thing dangerous-the presidency may forever be compromised for private conversations.

Trump does not have to prove his innocence- I just wonder why Trump refuses to prove his innocence.

If Trump has access to information- he can declassify anything he wants- just as he declassified his secret call to the President of Ukraine where he asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

And please- Trump 'transparent'? Seriously did you type that with a straight face.

This is the man who for years demanded Obama release his own college records, while sending his own attorney to Trump's schools threatening them with lawsuits if they released his school records.

This is the only President since Ford to refuse to release his tax records- even after he promised he would do so.

This is the President who was fighting to keep the whistleblower report from getting released- and only released his version of the telephone conversation after he knew that the whistle blower report was going to come out.

This is the President who has ordered all of these witnesses not to testify. And orders everyone else not to testify.

Trump is as transparent as lead.

And that is dangerous.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

No....we also point out her only reason for testifying?

Trump was mean to me cause I'm awesome.......and grrrrrrrrrrrr Orange Man Bad.....

Her reason for testifying is because she was subpoened by Congress.

thank you for proving my statement absolutely correct

So anyone that does not agree with you is a tweenkie? Who made you God, butt munch? There are more opinions than just yours-consider something other than Schiff kool aid.

You want to disagree with me? I don't have a problem with anyone who disagrees with me.

I am pointing out that it is so far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

And you just continue to prove that.

Two things, it doesn't matter and he can Term her for whatever he wishes.He is the "decider" and the authority to do so.
End of story.

Well he did exactly what you just said. Now he has a lot of explaining to do.

If he really wants to fire her. He could have done it without any other people involved.

Honestly. The whole thing Trump and his cartel did a very amateur job.

And presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Democrat Misogyny was on display today. The Pencil Necked Geek refused to allow a Republican broad to ask a question. That was, IMHO, a disgrace and shows him to be a chauvinistic piece of shit.

'Republican broad'

Yeah- its the Democrats who are misogynists.......lol

Schiff didn't allow anyone to ask questions when it wasn't the proper time.

That's just a lie

She met with The Clinton Campaign in order to help them plan various ways to Smear Trump during The Campaign, and there is documented evidence of that. .

Well then provide it. Show us that documented evidence.

Odd isn't it that none of the Republicans questioning Yovanovitch have presented any such evidence?

Maybe the tin foil is wrapped a little too tightly for you today?

Presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

All the dems seem to have are witnesses loaded with their own personal opinions. Opinions are not evidence, especially when we have de facto evidence - the transcript We also have the President of Ukraine and his staff, who have all said, numerous times, that they were never pressured to investigate the Bidens or Burisma.

Rumors, gossip, innuendo and speculative opinions based upon second and thirdhand accounts, is not evidence.

Except of course- Taylor reported his first hand conversations with Ukrainian officials and with Sondland.

Sondland has testified as to his firsthand knowledge of funds being withheld for the President's personal benefit.

Except of course for the facts.

Meanwhile of course the GOP continue to smear anyone who dares testify to the House.

You are so used to lying and not being called on it, that you dont even try.

You lie.

Go ahead and prove that anything I said is a lie- I welcome you 'calling me out on it'

Go for it.

Trump was mean to me cause I'm awesome.......and grrrrrrrrrrrr Orange Man Bad.....

So anyone that does not agree with you is a tweenkie? Who made you God, butt munch? There are more opinions than just yours-consider something other than Schiff kool aid.

You want to disagree with me? I don't have a problem with anyone who disagrees with me.

I am pointing out that it is so far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

You are grotesquely uninformed.

You are grotesquely uninformed.

Forum List

Back