Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
None of your BUSINESS! File a unemployment claim and deal with it

Right it isn't the business of we Americans what President Trump does.

Not in the eyes of the Trumpettes.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

I just watched Yovanovitch lying her ass off. She claimed that Trump was talking about former PG Lutsenko in his phone call with Zelenski even though she knows with 100% certainty that it's simply not true.

That's called perjury.

Feel free to give us that quote.

Or just keep making BS up.
Your TDS affliction is so severe that you think I'm lying. :cuckoo:

She said that BS just minutes ago and everybody who is watching C-SPAN heard it.

President Trump has every right as President to ignore the advice of those who actually know what is happening, to ignore the advice of American intelligence, to ignore the advice of experienced and dedicated American non-partisan diplomats, ignore the advice of our military- and instead rely upon Sean Hannity and Rudy Giuliani for all of his information.

I am just amazed that any American thinks that President Trump doing that is a good thing.
We voted for Trump because we wanted a president who does policy in an unconventional manner. We voted for a president who is not a member of the political status quo. He's exceeded our expectations and is doing a phenomenal job and that will send him to an assured second term..

I do not disagree that Trump is behaving exactly as you hoped- you love his lies, and his corruption, and his bullying and his buddying up to dictators.
I love his patriotism. I love his love for the Constitution. I love his determination of protectiing our borders. I love the fact he's making America great again. The list is endless.

Nothing is preventing the Republicans from calling Giuliani or Pompeo as witnesses.

What are they afraid that they will say?

the dems said they would stop any GOP witness's

Stop any witness's what?

from testifying,,,

Learn the difference between possessive and plural please. It makes your posts clearer.

you must struggle with verbal communications when you cant see punctuation and spelling

No. Apparently you struggle with the difference in witnesses testimony and witness's.

Learn and move on, dumbass!

My understanding was she was being a bitch to the new Ukrainian president.

She made it clear she preferred the old corrupt president to the new one.

So Trump fired her ass.

"Whether an individual works for the CIA or the military of the State Department, we've got to be non-partisan, and thinking about what is right for the United States." - Marvelous Mary Yankovich

the dems said they would stop any GOP witness's

Stop any witness's what?

from testifying,,,

Learn the difference between possessive and plural please. It makes your posts clearer.

you must struggle with verbal communications when you cant see punctuation and spelling

No. Apparently you struggle with the difference in witnesses testimony and witness's.

Learn and move on, dumbass!

in verbal communication how do you tell the difference??

"Whether an individual works for the CIA or the military of the State Department, we've got to be non-partisan, and thinking about what is right for the United States." - Marvelous Mary Yankovich

then why did she tell the ukraine prosecutor to not investigate corruption into burisma and soros companys,,,
doesnt sound non partisan to me,,,

Bosses get rid of underlings all the time for a variety of reasons but only in libbie land do the reasons have to meet libbie approval.

He doesn't need a reason, shitforbrains. He can fire her just because he doesn't like her or even if he just want's someone else in that job. Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president, period.
I have a friend (Gary Grappo) that was once ambassador to Oman under Condoleezza Rice and George W Bush, when the administration turned over under the Obummer administration he was reasigned to some shit post in Iraq and departed the state department shortly thereafter.
Try reading the constitution before opening your mouth again. That is if you can read and comprehend what you read.

She serves at the pleasure of the president. Period.

She doesn't have to do anything wrong. Perhaps she didn't do something right.

But Trump did claim she did something wrong

Link?

You been asleep the last month?
The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Saying one is "bad news" does not indicate wrongdoing. Maybe he didn't like her POV.

In any case, his choice. No other considerations are necessary.

Link?

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Saying one is "bad news" does not indicate wrongdoing. Maybe he didn't like her POV.

No one is saying that Trump didn't have the authority to remove Yovanovitch based upon the smear campaign by a crooked Ukrainian, Giuliana and Sean Hannity.

This is Fox News. "If you were not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch, you don't have a pulse." — Chris Wallace

:auiqs.jpg:

"If you were moved by her nonsensical, self-serving whine, you don't have a brain." - Billy Kinetta

Because of course for the brain dead Trump Kultists like yourself- anyone who says anything that shows your Orange Messiah in a bad light- well they must be attacked and smeared.

The cloud of flop sweat hovering over Capitol Hill today is quite dense.

And yes, all Americans of sound mind are seeking to politically destroy the Democrats. They have become anathema.

Link?

No one is saying that Trump didn't have the authority to remove Yovanovitch based upon the smear campaign by a crooked Ukrainian, Giuliana and Sean Hannity.

Indeed, no one is saying that.

All she has done is bitch and moan about getting fired.

And has presented zero evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Impeachment scam getting weaker with every lame witness the goofy Democrat's call on to testify. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Because as my prof said "he's a very small man, in every sense of the word"

This is Fox News. "If you were not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch, you don't have a pulse." — Chris Wallace

"If you were moved by her nonsensical, self-serving whine, you don't have a brain." - Billy Kinetta

Because of course for the brain dead Trump Kultists like yourself- anyone who says anything that shows your Orange Messiah in a bad light- well they must be attacked and smeared.

And yes, all Americans of sound mind are seeking to politically destroy the Democrats. They have become anathema.

Says our zero college white rube.
Read steven millers white nationalist emails yet?

Says our zero college white rube.

More than you. Guaranteed.

its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

Her corruption?

You know the way you could really try to prove any of those things?

Get Pompeo up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Get Rudolf Giuliani up on the witness stand and testify to his knowledge of those things.

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.

If Republicans have any actual evidence to support your claims- why aren't they calling as witnesses those people?

But instead- like your Orange Messiah- you just smear and libel a person who has supported the United States for decades.

Because that is what you Trump Tweenkies do.

Your comment: "actual first hand knowledge of any corruption" says it all.

Did she have any first hand knowledge?

Forum List

Back