Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Riiiiight....Because Sean Hannity has so many irons in the fire in Ukraine.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.
Or that she failed to act professionally.

No....we also point out her only reason for testifying?

Trump was mean to me cause I'm awesome.......and grrrrrrrrrrrr Orange Man Bad.....

Her reason for testifying is because she was subpoened by Congress.

thank you for proving my statement absolutely correct

So far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

It's irrelevant whether she did or did not. Trump wanted her out, so she's out. End of story.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
its more about her corruption and deep state activities through the state depts civil society2.0 program,,,not to mention her part in the 2016 collusion between the DNC and former ukraine officials,,,

You're insane, totally out of touch with reality (if you really believe what you wrote) which is nothing more than a conspiracy hypothesis***

***A hypothesis is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. Some evidence must be provided for a hypothesis, and hearsay from right wing media sources and donald trump are as far away from the truth as is farthest galaxy discovered, 13.3 billion light years away.

that would be true if it werent backed up by documented facts,,,which it is,,,

Oh hell- if Sean Hannity has any actual first hand knowledge of any corruption by Ambassador Yovanovitch- get him up there on the stand.
Since when do we need "First Hand knowledge" for this inquiry?

18 U.S. Code § 1512.
(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding

Isn’t the truth that she served at his pleasure? And that he could fire her for no reason at all? So what’s the problem again?

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

According to her she did nothing wrong-think about that-I didn do nuffin. It is Trump's choice for any reason. And I don't trust these long time gummint workers-they have buddies and favors to call in.

Yup. Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the POTUS. He can hire and fire whenever he want to.

She's not the first nor the last to be terminated. Presidents throughout our history have done the same.

According to her she did nothing wrong.

But, but, but...Dr Ford said he was guilty...therefore he is.
“I believe survivors...Kavanaugh is guilty!”
“I know for a fact Trump colluded with the Russians.”
“He may not have colluded but I know he obstructed justice.”
“I know he tried to extort Ukraine...because Adam Schiff said so.”
“Look, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because another disgusting LefTard said he is and because I really, really, really want him to be.”
webelievesurvivors-13.jpg

AFP_19S1MS.jpg

Folks I'm going to set the record straight.

The poster, Syriusly, is not an American citizen. He's a pro communist poster from the community communist forum called Fogbow and the former Dr. Conspiracy website which was laced with anti-Constitution communists. He's anti-American all the way and a huge Obama supporter. Several years ago you could catch him calling on RC Blog Talk Radio where more anti-American commies would call in. I say again, he's a foreign talking non-American. Go ahead and ask him if he's a natural born American Citizen

Last edited:

WHY?

1. A Thread on this already...but, ok - let's do this......

2. "Yuriy Lutsenko, a former prosecutor general in Ukraine. Lutsenko claimed that Yovanovitch had given him a “do not prosecute” list — and Solomon reported that Yovanovitch pressured Ukrainian prosecutors to back off a case involving the AntiCorruption Action Centre, funded by (George) Soros, the liberal megadonor."

3. "The U.S. Embassy under Yovanovitch, Solomon reported, also influenced Ukraine to drop prosecution against top law enforcement official Artem Sytnyk, who was singled out by a Ukrainian court for leaking damaging information about Paul Manafort, then Trump's campaign chairman, to help Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Ukraine courts have ruled that the Manafort financial disclosures constituted illegal election meddling."

HERE you have the top Ukraine law enforcement official MAKING THE OFFICIAL CONNECTION BETWEEN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION - AND OBAMA - AND THE EFFORT TO ILLEGALLY COLLUDE / COOPERATE WITH CORRUPT UKRAINIAN OFFICIALS ON HILLARY'S BEHALF TO AFFECT THE 2016 ELECTION!

Yavanovich was not some 'Democrat Party Operative - she was OBAMA'S AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE! She did not 'go rogue' and decide to 'INFLUENCE' Ukraine officials ON HER OWN. (Cue the Joe Biden videotaped confession of how he extorted the Ukraine PM....)

HERE you have one of the corrupt Ukraine conspirators testify / reveal Yavanovitch was the one who gave him the 'Do Not Prosecute' List, Yavanovitch who 'Influenced' Ukraine into firing he Ukraine prosecutor days before he was going to call Hunter Biden (Mr. $50k a Month) to testify in their on-going investigation, and it was Yavanovitch who acted on behalf of OBAMA and his administration (and Hillary) FOR Hillary to alter / control the 2016 election.

Today Yavanovich attempted to play the 'Victim' card - the GOP needs to break that card off in her ass by exposing / highlighting ALL of this....

I can understand, though, why Democrats and snowflakes read / understand all of that and still wonder why she was fired, especially since they suffer the misconception that Democrats are above the law.

Yovanovitch to face GOP grilling on second day of public impeachment hearings

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

So what? He's the President. He can believe anyone he wants.
Where in the Constitution does it say the President has to believe the State Dept. or intelligence.

why does it matter, trump fired her? he has that authority.

18 U.S. Code § 1512.
(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding

Maybe Trump should hound her with the IRS....oh wait wrong President

So far according to the testimony we have heard it is because of a smear campaign started by a corrupt Ukraine prosecutor, and embraced by Giuliani and Sean Hannity.

Trump believed Giuliani and Hannity instead of the State Department and the Intelligence community

Yeah....and since they have been working since the day he was elected to undermine his Presidency, attack his children and supporters, and get him kicked out of office...why would he distrust them?

Who? The State Department?

She serves at the pleasure of the president. Period.

She doesn't have to do anything wrong. Perhaps she didn't do something right.

But Trump did claim she did something wrong

Link?

No one argues that a President doesn't have the authority to recall any ambassador.

What is being pointed out is that this had nothing to do with any assessment by the State Department- but instead was the result of a smear campaign by Trump's private attorney, Sean Hannity and a corrupt Ukrainian official.

What is really scary about this is how gullible Trump appears to be. He ignores everyone with actual experience in Ukraine, he ignores an entire department dedicated to diplomacy- and instead goes with what Giuliani and Hannity tell him.

And that is dangerous.
Riiiiight....Because Sean Hannity has so many irons in the fire in Ukraine.

Seriously, you liberoid clods really need to think through the jabbering points that you get in your daily e-mail blasts.

Since Trump gets his 'facts' about Ukraine from Hannity- if Hannity has any facts regarding Yovanovitch- I think he should share him.

Or that she failed to act professionally.
This is why she's a disaster and had to be let go. From the president moments ago!

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019

Oh a Trump Tweet! We know for your Trump cultists that is gospel.

Unlike Trump- who has only and always worked solely for himself and his family- Yovanovitch has served America

My father fled the Soviets before ultimately finding refuge in the United States. My mother's family escaped the USSR after the Bolshevik revolution, and she grew up stateless in Nazi Germany, before eventually making her way to the United States. Their personal histories—my personal history—gave me both deep gratitude towards the United States and great empathy for others—like the Ukrainian people—who want to be free. I joined the Foreign Service during the Reagan Administration and subsequently served three other Republican Presidents, as well as two Democratic Presidents. It was my great honor to be appointed to serve as an ambassador three times— twice by President George W. Bush and once by President Barack Obama. There is a perception that diplomats lead a comfortable life throwing dinner parties in fancy homes. Let me tell you about some of my reality. It has not always been easy. I have moved 13 times and served in seven different countries, five of them hardship posts. My first tour was Mogadishu, Somalia, an increasingly dangerous place, as that country's civil war kept grinding on and the government was weakening. The military took over policing functions in a particularly brutal way and many basic services disappeared. Several years later, after the Soviet Union collapsed, I helped open our Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. As we were establishing relations with a new country, our small Embassy was attacked by a gunman, who sprayed the Embassy building with gunfire. I later served in Moscow. In 1993, during the attempted coup in Russia, I was caught in crossfire between presidential and parliamentary forces. It took us three tries—me without a helmet or body armor—to get into a vehicle to go to the Embassy. We went to the Embassy, because the Ambassador asked us to come. We went, because it was our duty.

President Trump doesn't need a reason to fire her. He has the constitutional right to fire her and appoint his choice for ambassador for no other reason than he wants his own choice for ambassador in the job. He's not require to keep ambassadors on who were appointed by Obama or former presidents.

She serves at the pleasure of the president. Period.

She doesn't have to do anything wrong. Perhaps she didn't do something right.

But Trump did claim she did something wrong

Link?

You been asleep the last month?
The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back