Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

Both Schiff & Yovanovitch admit that ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President

Both admit ambassadors can be dismissed at will

The President doesn't need your opinion or my opinion to fire anybody.

GOD some people are thick! :mad-61:

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?

He has a right to fire her for any reason or no reason at all.

/thread.

So anyone that does not agree with you is a tweenkie? Who made you God, butt munch? There are more opinions than just yours-consider something other than Schiff kool aid.

You want to disagree with me? I don't have a problem with anyone who disagrees with me.

I am pointing out that it is so far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

And you just continue to prove that.

You are grotesquely uninformed.

I am pointing out that it is so far all of you Trump Tweenkies have done is try to smear Yovanovitich with lies and innuendo. Not a single one of you has provided any evidence she did anything wrong.

What else they got?

Did you see the Republicans after the hearing today? All came out blasting and angry ...... You can see from their faces Panicking and scared. They know Trump is in big trouble.

LOL, man do you have it backwards. Schiff is acting like a dictator, he wouldn't even let the Rep woman ask any questions. You really need to take of your partisan glasses dude.

You were not paying attention. Schiff blocked her because it’s not her time and Jordan trying to inject his time.

But she was allowed to speak later.

Schiff did a very good job in controlling the hearing. He didn’t let these dudes take over.

What else they got?

Did you see the Republicans after the hearing today? All came out blasting and angry ...... You can see from their faces Panicking and scared. They know Trump is in big trouble.

You have to simply be trolling

Truth hurts.

Who's truth? Yours?

You are and will always be in the defensive mode as we move along....... there’s no way you can hurt me.

You want to disagree with me? I don't have a problem with anyone who disagrees with me.

What else they got?

LOL, man do you have it backwards. Schiff is acting like a dictator, he wouldn't even let the Rep woman ask any questions. You really need to take of your partisan glasses dude.

You were not paying attention. Schiff blocked her because it’s not her time and Jordan trying to inject his time.

Schiff did a very good job in controlling the hearing. He didn’t let these dudes take over.

Schiff may have let the gal speak later, but he didn't want to because of his misogyny.

And that's the real point here.

He shouldn't get any credit for this at all- if it was up to goofs like him, Republican Dames should never be heard from.

What else they got?

Schiff may have let the gal speak later, but he didn't want to because of his misogyny.

And that's the real point here.

He shouldn't get any credit for this at all- if it was up to goofs like him, Republican Dames should never be heard from.

"Dames"
"Broads"
"gal"

She is a Congresswoman. You are the one using the misogynistic terms- to complain that Schiff made a Congressperson wait her turn.

What else they got?

Schiff did a good job being a tyrant in this sham. You do know he had to approve the questions right?

What else they got?

Truth hurts.

Who's truth? Yours?

You are and will always be in the defensive mode as we move along....... there’s no way you can hurt me.

LOL, hurt you? Who wants to do that, son you're entertainment, nothing more. Oh yes, you'll never get me on the defensive.

This is Fox News. "If you were not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch, you don't have a pulse." — Chris Wallace

:auiqs.jpg:

"If you were moved by her nonsensical, self-serving whine, you don't have a brain." - Billy Kinetta

Because of course for the brain dead Trump Kultists like yourself- anyone who says anything that shows your Orange Messiah in a bad light- well they must be attacked and smeared.

The cloud of flop sweat hovering over Capitol Hill today is quite dense.

And yes, all Americans of sound mind are seeking to politically destroy the Democrats. They have become anathema.

And by all Americans you mean those who are part of your Kult.

I get it.

Apparently not.

The Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the US Constitution. They plan to by increment apply this philosophy to the United States.

There may be Americans left among them, but the organization and its leadership are distinctly not American.

Another day, another Democrat star witness with no firsthand knowledge and all hearsay.

This is nothing more than a freak show from the Demonrats.:cuckoo:

Their TDS is not normal. What a stupid spectacle this is, and what a waste of taxpayers money!

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
Why should he keep Obama's people?

Why? Trumpy has not filled the jobs which are still open after 3 years. Lots of ambassadors quit or resign.

Because no one is applying for the job.
Most of his cabinet members are acting.
After the way the people who work for Trump have been savaged by the likes of Mueller, I think some people are gun shy, that if they decide to work in the Trump admin, the dems will target them for harassment next.

Some of the openings doesn’t need dems blessings. And they are still open.

What else they got?

You lie.

What else they got?

Schiff did a good job being a tyrant in this sham. You do know he had to approve the questions right?

"The chair and ranking minority member of the Permanent Select Committee shall be permitted to question witnesses for equal specified periods of longer than five minutes, as determined by the chair. The time available for each period of questioning under this paragraph shall be equal for the chair and the ranking minority member."

On the first day of the public hearings Schiff said he would allow all questions except those trying to out the whistleblower.

So anyone that does not agree with you is a tweenkie? Who made you God, butt munch? There are more opinions than just yours-consider something other than Schiff kool aid.

What else they got?

LOL- coming from you that is rich.

In my opinion.....President Trump should have fired ALL of the Ambassadors appointed by Hussein the Traitor..

So there.

Trump's live tweet during her performance this morning shows the problem with liberalism.

Yovanovitch was talking about Trump, trashing her President. So President Trump tweets back immediately in response.

Libs have expected for decades to be able to use every name of Ugliness against Conservatives and Conservatives aren't supposed to do anything in return.

Trump has changed this format completely, and libs really hate it.

Another day, another Democrat star witness with no firsthand knowledge and all hearsay.

This is nothing more than a freak show from the Demonrats.:cuckoo:

Their TDS is not normal. What a stupid spectacle this is, and what a waste of taxpayers money!

On the plus side
The Trump Train keeps on rolling

Record employment
Record Financial Markets
Record Judicial appointments
Ending, endless wars while destroying ISIS capability to effectively wage war.
Improved Trade Agreements.

On the negative side -
A Trump employee feels that she was wrongfully terminated.
Being a spectacular and astute business man I am thinking it is not the first HR problem that he has had.

All is well.

Trump's live tweet during her performance this morning shows the problem with liberalism.

Yovanovitch was talking about Trump, trashing her President. So President Trump tweets back immediately in response.

Libs have expected for decades to be able to use every name of Ugliness against Conservatives and Conservatives aren't supposed to do anything in return.

Trump has changed this format completely, and libs really hate it.

Bears repeating!!!!

The president doesn't need a reason to fire diplomats....better to be fired by President Trump than brought home in body bags by President Obama and Hillary.....

Forum List

Back