LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES RAID ANOTHER PHOENIX BUSINESS
Deputies Arrest 24 Employees Suspected of Being Illegal Aliens
Engaged in Felony Identity Theft
Sheriff Arpaio Looking Forward to Enforcing New State Law

(Phoenix, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies this morning raided the local Phoenix business, Lasermasters, located at 4855 W. Van Buren Street after receiving a tip through the illegal immigration hotline that employees were engaging in identity theft, a class four felony.
After a six month investigation deputies obtained and served search warrants at the business looking or employee files and records related to the 35 targeted suspects believed to be living and working in the country illegally utilizing false identification.
The Sheriff stated “This is our 32nd investigation into the workplace where illegal aliens use false identification to get jobs that legal residents of this country desperately need. We are continuing our enforcement of all immigration laws.”
Sheriff Arpaio stated that although the new controversial state immigration law signed last week has not yet gone into effect, he believes that the law will enhance future efforts by his office in these types of cases.
The previous 31 investigations into businesses engaged in identity theft have resulted in the arrest of 362 illegal aliens, 231 of which were suspected of identity theft.
“Open border activists and the U.S. Department of Justice have been turning up the heat on me for months because of my stance on illegal immigration. And now the Freedom walkers, Al Sharpton and others are threatening civil unrest. Let me make this point clear: their threats will not persuade me to turn away from my responsibilities as Sheriff to enforce the law.” Arpaio stated.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office ... l_Announce

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARRESTED BY
SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES FOR HUMAN SMUGGLING AND
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT HUMAN SMUGGLING
(Maricopa County, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies last night arrested 19 illegal aliens during two separate traffic stops that are suspected of violating human smuggling laws or coconspiring to commit human smuggling.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office often arrests and books illegal aliens on conspiracy to commit smuggling when detectives can prove that the suspects have entered into an agreement with smugglers to sneak them into the country illegally through Arizona.
To date, sheriff’s deputies have arrested over 2,000 illegal aliens for smuggling or co-conspiring to commit human smuggling resulting in a 94% conviction rate.
Last week, interim County Attorney Rick Romley stated that he will not longer prosecute the felony conspiracy cases referred by sheriff’s deputies.
Sheriff Arpaio voiced his concerns with Romley’s new policy saying that it is essentially a type ofamnesty given the fact that the illegal aliens entering into agreements to be smuggled will no longer have criminal records when they attempt to return into the country illegally.
Sheriff Arpaio says, “While politicians continue to react to all the hype about securing our southern border, my deputies will continue to arrest those illegal aliens that they come into contact with during the course of their duties. I also look forward to enforcing all aspects of the new state illegal immigration law when it goes into effect.”
Arpaio also stated that his office will continue to arrest and book illegal aliens on conspiracy charges despite the interim county attorney’s decision to back off of the enforcement of illegal immigration laws immediately after being appointed by the board of supervisors..

ILLEGAL ALIENS ARRESTED BY
SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES FOR HUMAN SMUGGLING AND
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT HUMAN SMUGGLING
(Maricopa County, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies last night arrested 19 illegal aliens during two separate traffic stops that are suspected of violating human smuggling laws or coconspiring to commit human smuggling.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office often arrests and books illegal aliens on conspiracy to commit smuggling when detectives can prove that the suspects have entered into an agreement with smugglers to sneak them into the country illegally through Arizona.
To date, sheriff’s deputies have arrested over 2,000 illegal aliens for smuggling or co-conspiring to commit human smuggling resulting in a 94% conviction rate.
Last week, interim County Attorney Rick Romley stated that he will not longer prosecute the felony conspiracy cases referred by sheriff’s deputies.
Sheriff Arpaio voiced his concerns with Romley’s new policy saying that it is essentially a type ofamnesty given the fact that the illegal aliens entering into agreements to be smuggled will no longer have criminal records when they attempt to return into the country illegally.
Sheriff Arpaio says, “While politicians continue to react to all the hype about securing our southern border, my deputies will continue to arrest those illegal aliens that they come into contact with during the course of their duties. I also look forward to enforcing all aspects of the new state illegal immigration law when it goes into effect.”
Arpaio also stated that his office will continue to arrest and book illegal aliens on conspiracy charges despite the interim county attorney’s decision to back off of the enforcement of illegal immigration laws immediately after being appointed by the board of supervisors..

I was in court just the other day and I could not beleive the number of latinos in the court room for one crime or another and most of them illegals. The reason that I know that is because in each case the judge informed them that they might be deported. It just proves that this country has been invaded by many from latin american countries.

Angelhair, where do you live? I live in Reno and 90% of crimes, drive bys, shooting, stabbings, gang activity, grafitti, etc is done by Latinos. I remember when they were not here in such numbers and we did not have to worry about crime.

Another reason to support Arizonas new immigration law is to stop them from getting our jobs. If they want the opportunities in this country like they say they do then they will come here legally. I am tired of them coming here and thinking they have the right to our benefits. They need to GET OUT!!!!

Forum List

Back