Mariam Al Mansouri: Female Pilot Disowned By Family For Bombing Isis Terrorists In Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hope this isn't true. I believe that many women in the Arab world felt that if she could do somethng like that then there was a chance that they could achieve something also that was only reserved for men.

Mariam Al Mansouri: Female Pilot Disowned By Family For Bombing ISIS Terrorists In Syria
Mariam-Al-Mansouri-Female-Pilot-Disowned-By-Family-For-Bombing-ISIS-Terrorists-In-Syria-665x385.jpg

Major Mariam Al Mansouri became the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) first female pilot on the ISIS terrorist group terrorist group following the announcement that the United States would be leading a coalition of nations to use airstrikes against the Islamic State. While the world celebrates her success, the war has come home for Mansouri and reports are claiming the female fight pilot’s family has officially disowned her.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, the 35-year-old Major Mariam Al Mansouri was among three other women that were part of the attack on ISIS. She graduated in January of 2008 and she said that being a military almost entirely dominated by men was a dream she’s held for years.

Read more at

Mariam Al Mansouri Female Pilot Disowned By Family For Bombing ISIS Terrorists In Syria

I'll adopt her and fuck the Muslims that are cowards to face the enemy to uphold their fanatical religion...

I hope this isn't true. I believe that many women in the Arab world felt that if she could do somethng like that then there was a chance that they could achieve something also that was only reserved for men.

Mariam Al Mansouri: Female Pilot Disowned By Family For Bombing ISIS Terrorists In Syria
Mariam-Al-Mansouri-Female-Pilot-Disowned-By-Family-For-Bombing-ISIS-Terrorists-In-Syria-665x385.jpg

Major Mariam Al Mansouri became the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) first female pilot on the ISIS terrorist group terrorist group following the announcement that the United States would be leading a coalition of nations to use airstrikes against the Islamic State. While the world celebrates her success, the war has come home for Mansouri and reports are claiming the female fight pilot’s family has officially disowned her.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, the 35-year-old Major Mariam Al Mansouri was among three other women that were part of the attack on ISIS. She graduated in January of 2008 and she said that being a military almost entirely dominated by men was a dream she’s held for years.

Read more at

Mariam Al Mansouri Female Pilot Disowned By Family For Bombing ISIS Terrorists In Syria

ISIS is a blight on Islam but muslims cannot fight or bomb them?
If Mariam was not disowned for becoming a pilot in the first place, why just because she is doing her job and helping purge the muslims community of these terrorists?
Women fought with Mohammed, some bare chested. If they can lead armies and cut the enemies of islam to ribbons back then, why not now?

Forum List

Back