Mariah Carey is so god damn gorgeous

I'm quite sure that most if not all of the well known singers (who attract big crowds) have lip synced at least one time in their careers. It just depends on the venue.

If not all well known singers?

Sure, tell yourself that if it makes yourself feel better. Nobody has integrity, so it's all right that she did it. . .

Mick Jagger Has 'Bad Laryngitis,' Rolling Stones Cancel Las Vegas Concert

. . . hmmm :eusa_think:

That's strange, why cancel when you can just lip sync?

A tour is completely different. Mariah was doing a New Year's Eve show that was already planned out, I'm sure, before they even booked her.

I'm quite sure that most if not all of the well known singers (who attract big crowds) have lip synced at least one time in their careers. It just depends on the venue.

Sure, tell yourself that if it makes yourself feel better. Nobody has integrity, so it's all right that she did it. . .

A tour is completely different. Mariah was doing a New Year's Eve show that was already planned out, I'm sure, before they even booked her.
NO, that's not a tour, that's one concert. He humbly apologized to fans.

Mick Jagger @MickJagger

I’m so sorry about the cancellation of Wednesday's show in Las Vegas, I’ve got bad laryngitis. I do apologise to everyone who bought tickets

11:43 PM - 18 Oct 2016 · Paradise, NV

If you are schedualed to sing, you rest up, practice, and work. She is a sloucher, a prima dona, and a faker. Classless piece of shit.

NO, that's not a tour, that's one concert. He humbly apologized to fans.

Mick Jagger @MickJagger

I’m so sorry about the cancellation of Wednesday's show in Las Vegas, I’ve got bad laryngitis. I do apologise to everyone who bought tickets

11:43 PM - 18 Oct 2016 · Paradise, NV

If you are schedualed to sing, you rest up, practice, and work. She is a sloucher, a prima dona, and a faker. Classless piece of shit.

Like I said, who cares what you think? Anybody? Probably not.

Who cares what you think anyways, Mr. Beale?

You do, for one.

You care more about what I think than what Mariah Carey thinks. . . .

giphy.gif

That's why I regards ya kid. :itsok:

You do realize that pretty much ALL performers lip sync their own songs at certain events, right? That is not a big deal either.

Nope.

Only those performers feel the need to do that dancing shit, serializing themselves like prostitutes and whores do it.

You can't dance and do acrobatics and be a monkey while performing music. You need to choose.

Either you entertain, or you respect artistry.

She is an dancing monkey. If you don't give a shit about music, and you just like pretty shows, good for you.

Those of us who like real music have no respect for this crap.
Mick Jagger runs 5 miles every show. Hes's wearing 4 fit bits. Lol
Have you see a close up of his face?
He's a living corpse.
Someone said you can't move and sing you have to pick one. Mick runs and sings is all I'm saying. Not that he's hot.

I'm remembering dancing in the streets with Bowie.

Dude, that was a video. I guarantee the music and video were recorded separately.

It's like you folks have no idea how entertainment is produced.
You've clearly never seen the rolling stones in concert

She's old enough to have learned to put her tits away
She's almost 50 years old time to stop dressing like a slut

At what age do you demand that women stop expressing their sexuality? Is there a cut off there or something? I've seen women 25 years younger, wearing less and not looking half as good. Lol.

Case in point . . .

ROFL.

1377490936_177696453_miley-cyrus-zoom.jpg

Thinking Maria is tacky is not even remotely the equivalent of thinking Miley isn't disgusting.
Mariah is great and not comparable to Miley at all. Her mom is a real diva, she sings opera and taught Mariah.

I like Nick Cannon too.

I saw her recently in an interview with Andy Cohen and she looked beautiful.

Forum List

Back