Mariah Carey accused of sexual harrassment

And apparently she hates white people too.

SECURITY GUARD CLAIMS SEXUAL HARASSMENTSays She Also Called Him Nazi, Skinhead

Mariah Carey's former security company has threatened to sue her ... and the guy who owns the company says she constantly humiliated him by referring to him as a Nazi, a skinhead, a KKK member and a white supremacist.

Michael Anello's lawyer has prepared a draft of a lawsuit, claiming his company worked for Mariah from June 2015 to May 2017 and got stiffed on the balance to the tune of $221,329.51. Anello claims he was promised another 2 years which would add $511,000 to the tab.

Anello says Mariah humiliated him and his colleague by referring to them as members of the hate groups.

Anello also claims Mariah "wanted to be surrounded with black guys, not white people."

Mariah Carey, Security Guard Claims Sexual Harassment, Says She Also Called Him Nazi, Skinhead

So, she knowingly sexually assaulted someone who she thought was a nazi skinhead?

It sounds like a joke: So a Nazi Skinhead goes to a bar...........
She just walked around half nekked in front of him, like he was a piece of the furniture or a pack mule. She probably didn't have anything sexual in mind--a good servant is invisible, right?

Look at her sisters. Is there anywhere she doesn't go half naked. The amount of skin showing is half her body skin even with those skin tight slacks.

She is like a Queen of burlesque who will hold on to it for as long as she can.

Actually it's not obvious. You may be a lesbo, or you may be bi-sexual. They are two different things you know.
`
I'm bisexual. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I did not know there was a difference between that and being a lesbian. I've been referred to as being a carpet muncher (gawd that phrase is old) but also a mudshark (a white female who dates black males). It depends on who you talk to I suppose.

WTF ?!!!!!

Are you fucking serious ? You honestly believe a Lesbian and a bisexual is the same thing ? Holy fucking shit !!!

I'm sorry, I sincerely mean no disrespect, but how on earth can you claim what you are when you do not even understand the basic differences ?

Forum List

Back