Maria Luce.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
A video and article to consider,

Texas mom Maria Luce goes viral after warning intruder: ‘I'm locked and loaded'

So I heard about this on the radio. Lots of "hell ha" and "America Fuck Yeah!" But when you wrhink about it, this chick is going to learn a tough lesson. Did she do anything illegal ? Hell no. But what she did do was let the thugs who came to her house to steal sneakers now knows where to steal a gun to. Matter of fact, the very medium she used to warn the thugs, was the same medium that the thugs used to find out where to steal the shoes. Is this a dumb woman? Probably not, ignorant but not dumb. She followed the Joe Biden advice about shot guns. Not good. Anyway, I agree with her on all but the government by on Facebook.

Well if she shot them people would know she had a gun for sure.

Oh hell yeah. So it's known, I'm not in the camp of those who call her a terriorist, hell no. She is a mama bear doing her thing. "That Mama Bear" thing is something women liberal or what ever will always see eye to eye on. That said, say this weekend thugs challenge her post and she throws down. It's Texas so depending where she lives it wouldn't e a real issue, but say Origon? Vermont? Arkansas? What would it mean in the scope of a shooting? Would it matter if the state has the castle doctrine?

Oh hell yeah. So it's known, I'm not in the camp of those who call her a terriorist, hell no. She is a mama bear doing her thing. "That Mama Bear" thing is something women liberal or what ever will always see eye to eye on. That said, say this weekend thugs challenge her post and she throws down. It's Texas so depending where she lives it wouldn't e a real issue, but say Origon? Vermont? Arkansas? What would it mean in the scope of a shooting? Would it matter if the state has the castle doctrine?
No. You can defend your own home in all 50 states. Oregon has good gun laws, WA is a shall issue state and I think OR is too. Vermont has even better gun laws, you don't even need a carry permit.

No. You can defend your own home in all 50 states. Oregon has good gun laws, WA is a shall issue state and I think OR is too. Vermont has even better gun laws, you don't even need a carry permit.

So then a social media post like hers just be considered the same as one of those "We don't call 911" signes in a shooting ya think ?

Forum List

Back