Marcus bachman quote

Michele Bachman's husband talking about gays...

We have to understand: barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature. We have a responsibility as parents and as authority figures not to encourage such thoughts and feelings from moving into the action steps…
And let’s face it: what is our culture, what is our public education system doing today? They are giving full, wide-open doors to children, not only giving encouragement to think it but to encourage action steps. That’s why when we understand what truly is the percentage of homosexuals in this country, it is small. But by these open doors, I can see and we are experiencing, that it is starting to increase.

Whaddya think?

Got a link to where you got this?

Thanks.

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

Is it my imagination or does he sound kinda "homoerotic? His vioce is ali lispy.. Maybe he would enjoy some good S & M?

Well, first off, you kinda blew it with the comments you made... they alone are fairly bigoted.

Secondly, Think Progress?

Lastly... it appears to be a cherry picked clip... I'd reserve judgment until I heard the context of the entirety of the speech.

I will bet the asshole eats catfish and claims to be a christian too ;)

LOl Ohh he does a lot more than CLAIM to be a Christian....

Bachmann and Associates, Inc., a counseling center that receives state funds and is owned by Rep. Michele Bachmann and her husband, Dr. Marcus Bachmann, uses counseling methods steeped in fundamentalist Christianity, raising questions about its use of taxpayer money.

Founded in 2003, Bachmann’s clinic has taken in nearly $30,000 in state funds since 2007. Dr. Bachmann has said publicly that God heals people at his clinic and that Jesus Christ is the “Almighty Counselor.”

Hmmm.....an average of $7,500 a year? Do we know what for?

Thanks.

Is it my imagination or does he sound kinda "homoerotic? His vioce is ali lispy.. Maybe he would enjoy some good S & M?

Well, first off, you kinda blew it with the comments you made... they alone are fairly bigoted.

Lastly... it appears to be a cherry picked clip... I'd reserve judgment until I heard the context of the entirety of the speech.

The clip was just thw 1st I came acxross.. Can you "google?" many other sights have the quote. My bigoted sounding comments.. Sorry in that I was mocking marcus for his hypocricy. It seems that those who are homophobes are fighting their own homosexuality.

The Left has already established the only vetting necessary of a Presidential candidate is to listen to their oratory skills and how many books they've written.

Or do those rules only apply to them?

The Right established that Michelle Obama was fair game, right?? Why would scrutiny of this bigot be off limits?

The Left has already established the only vetting necessary of a Presidential candidate is to listen to their oratory skills and how many books they've written.

Or do those rules only apply to them?

The Right established that Michelle Obama was fair game, right?? Why would scrutiny of this bigot be off limits?

Eh Em have you ever heard of "right - wing hypocricy?"

We have to understand: barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature. We have a responsibility as parents and as authority figures not to encourage such thoughts and feelings from moving into the action steps…
And let’s face it: what is our culture, what is our public education system doing today? They are giving full, wide-open doors to children, not only giving encouragement to think it but to encourage action steps. That’s why when we understand what truly is the percentage of homosexuals in this country, it is small. But by these open doors, I can see and we are experiencing, that it is starting to increase.

Whaddya think?

Is this his way of coming out?

The clip was just thw 1st I came acxross.. Can you "google?" many other sights have the quote. My bigoted sounding comments.. Sorry in that I was mocking marcus for his hypocricy. It seems that those who are homophobes are fighting their own homosexuality.

So in your world anyone who doesn't sound like John Wayne must be gay? Sorry pal... you blew it.

Whaddya think?

The Kharma Goddess has a way of amusing herself with people like that.

Whaddya think?

Thanks.

I heard a call in show today where a lot of people agreed with you.
Sen. "Wide stance" Craig was very outspoken against Gays before he got caught, too.

Interesting to note that the spouse of a presidential candidate does not matter to the right wingers.

But some how an ex preacher of theirs does...

Is Ol'Marcus running for office??

If not I could really give less than a rats ass.

really? because i seem to remember the right having a hissy fit over Michelle saying " she is proud of her country" Paraphrase

hell i just saw some twit use it the other day.

but that was a legit concern right?

Mayby for you but not for me.

I have nothing but respect for all of the first ladies.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

holding people responsible for what they say is not unfair.

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Forum List

Back