Marcus bachman quote

Jun 23, 2011
Michele Bachman's husband talking about gays...

We have to understand: barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature. We have a responsibility as parents and as authority figures not to encourage such thoughts and feelings from moving into the action steps…
And let’s face it: what is our culture, what is our public education system doing today? They are giving full, wide-open doors to children, not only giving encouragement to think it but to encourage action steps. That’s why when we understand what truly is the percentage of homosexuals in this country, it is small. But by these open doors, I can see and we are experiencing, that it is starting to increase.

Whaddya think?

The Left has already established the only vetting necessary of a Presidential candidate is to listen to their oratory skills and how many books they've written.

Or do those rules only apply to them?

I will bet the asshole eats catfish and claims to be a christian too ;)

LOl Ohh he does a lot more than CLAIM to be a Christian....

Bachmann and Associates, Inc., a counseling center that receives state funds and is owned by Rep. Michele Bachmann and her husband, Dr. Marcus Bachmann, uses counseling methods steeped in fundamentalist Christianity, raising questions about its use of taxpayer money.

Founded in 2003, Bachmann’s clinic has taken in nearly $30,000 in state funds since 2007. Dr. Bachmann has said publicly that God heals people at his clinic and that Jesus Christ is the “Almighty Counselor.”

It's no different from getting your tail split by a member of the same sex and calling yourself a "christian"...

actually being that the New Testament makes tells Christians you can sanctify unclean foods and there's a reasonable debate about what's considered unclean and clean in New Testament Christianity... but no reasonable debate about whether fornication and sexual immorality is forbidden for gentiles in Acts 15, ummm your point sucks.

But, regardless because of this statement alone, I wouldn't vote for Michelle Bachmann's husband... of course I didn't know he was running. Interesting.

LOl Ohh he does a lot more than CLAIM to be a Christian....

Bachmann and Associates, Inc., a counseling center that receives state funds and is owned by Rep. Michele Bachmann and her husband, Dr. Marcus Bachmann, uses counseling methods steeped in fundamentalist Christianity, raising questions about its use of taxpayer money.

Founded in 2003, Bachmann’s clinic has taken in nearly $30,000 in state funds since 2007. Dr. Bachmann has said publicly that God heals people at his clinic and that Jesus Christ is the “Almighty Counselor.”

Gee that's really horrible do you think anyone except a moonbat cares?

Is Ol'Marcus running for office??

If not I could really give less than a rats ass.

It's no different from getting your tail split by a member of the same sex and calling yourself a "christian"...

actually being that the New Testament makes tells Christians you can sanctify unclean foods and there's a reasonable debate about what's considered unclean and clean in New Testament Christianity... but no reasonable debate about whether fornication and sexual immorality is forbidden for gentiles in Acts 15, ummm your point sucks.

But, regardless because of this statement alone, I wouldn't vote for Michelle Bachmann's husband... of course I didn't know he was running. Interesting.

There's a lot of debate about whether or not the new testament speaks against gays. There's a hebrew word that's closest translation to english is "effeminate", and this is what the new testament speaks against, so it's open to interpretation whether it's speaking against being gay or not.

The most popular version (king james version) does say it's speaking out against homosexuality.

You have to study for those?

Darn, I will have to cram all night now!

Nah.....you dont have to study for them.

All you need to do is say..."exactly what drugs do you want me to test"...and they wont make you take it.

We have to understand: barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature. We have a responsibility as parents and as authority figures not to encourage such thoughts and feelings from moving into the action steps…
And let’s face it: what is our culture, what is our public education system doing today? They are giving full, wide-open doors to children, not only giving encouragement to think it but to encourage action steps. That’s why when we understand what truly is the percentage of homosexuals in this country, it is small. But by these open doors, I can see and we are experiencing, that it is starting to increase.

Whaddya think?

Got a link to where you got this?

Thanks.

That's just "Typical white behavior" from a guy married to a person running for office

Whaddya think?

Thanks.

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

Is it my imagination or does he sound kinda "homoerotic? His vioce is ali lispy.. Maybe he would enjoy some good S & M?

Whaddya think?

Thanks.

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

Is it my imagination or does he sound kinda "homoerotic? His vioce is ali lispy.. Maybe he would enjoy some good S & M?

Yeah, reminds me of Al Franken (D-MN)

Forum List

Back