Marcon's tainted "Victory"

Happy Europe Day.

french-soldier-575x414.jpg
I'm tired, really tired, of the US having to clean up all of the world's messes. Time for our allies to step up and be allies by doing their part.

While I don't hope for more Islamic Jihadist mass murder attacks in Europe, I do hope that, if there are more, the Euro nations will do what needs to be done instead of sitting on their overly fat asses waiting for US blood and treasure to be spent fixing it for them.

They won't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's like an HOA over the EU.

That's not why I'm here, though.

Still, it's up to France. They'll make or break themselves.
Snooty French Waiters

They've served themselves appease porridge with croutons.
Now let them reap the rewards and see how long they like eating it. Again, "the people" are the determining factor, not the government. We've seen this time and time again over history.

When the French people have had enough, they'll let it be known to their government in no uncertain terms. Regardless of culture, language or anything else, human beings are 99.5% the same.

Our President Macron is going to tremble before Trump he does not have the balls to appear before him.
It is better for him to stay in France because Trump to properly humiliate like la Grosse Merkel with Macron he will make a bite of him.

Forum List

Back