Marco Rubio

Rubio is a lot of talk right now with little to back it up.

I have to give him credit. With as awful as the Florida Governor has turned out to be, at least Rubio is keeping his head above water. A sign of a winner.

I don't care for Rubios politics as im a native Floridian. He had already had some shady credit card behavior on the governments dime. But he paid IT back and it seems to be a mistake. still, something to watch.

Well, I have learned to be very suspicious of anything that the media says about any minority who also happens to be a conservative. It's almost like they have an agenda to stop any minority being a successful conservative politician. :eek:
Look a little closer. They're trying to stop ANYONE from being a successful conservative politician.

Wow, how heroic.

A guy off the street could have and likely would have done the same exact thing.
Her falling was newsworthy sa she is a former first lady. Who "held her up from falling" is meaningless.

Has ANYONE on this board ever "let go" of someone you were holding before the fall, when they tripped?

This whole "super Rubio" thing is rediculous.

blow it out your ass. I love Marco Rubio.

Rubio is a lot of talk right now with little to back it up.

I have to give him credit. With as awful as the Florida Governor has turned out to be, at least Rubio is keeping his head above water. A sign of a winner.

I don't care for Rubios politics as im a native Floridian. He had already had some shady credit card behavior on the governments dime. But he paid IT back and it seems to be a mistake. still, something to watch.

Well, I have learned to be very suspicious of anything that the media says about any minority who also happens to be a conservative. It's almost like they have an agenda to stop any minority being a successful conservative politician. :eek:
Look a little closer. They're trying to stop ANYONE from being a successful conservative politician.

fancy that! and conservatives want obie doodle to be a ONE TERMER.. :lol:

saved Mrs. Reagan from a nasty fall. I just love that young man. he's going to be your first Hispanic President.

For a moment it appeared as if Mrs. Reagan would become the story as she fell while entering the room on Rubio's arm. The audience gasped as Reagan's cane slipped and nearly took her to the ground. Rubio quickly reached for her and with others nearby kept the former first lady from hitting the deck. After a few seconds the duo were walking again. A halting smile returned to Reagan's face and she remained in her seat for the entire event

Read more: Rubio Doesn't Shut Down Vice Presidential Chatter | FoxNews.com

Yep, WillowTree, you and I have been a fan of his, and seen his future for a long time now. May he soar.......

Forum List

Back