Marco Rubio

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
saved Mrs. Reagan from a nasty fall. I just love that young man. he's going to be your first Hispanic President.

For a moment it appeared as if Mrs. Reagan would become the story as she fell while entering the room on Rubio's arm. The audience gasped as Reagan's cane slipped and nearly took her to the ground. Rubio quickly reached for her and with others nearby kept the former first lady from hitting the deck. After a few seconds the duo were walking again. A halting smile returned to Reagan's face and she remained in her seat for the entire event

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...down-vice-presidential-chatter/#ixzz1VwnpHhFG

Last edited:
From what I've read of him, he does seem a decent guy. I also like Martinez in MN so far.... so maybe our first Hispanic Female POTUS?

From what I've read of him, he does seem a decent guy. I also like Martinez in MN so far.... so maybe our first Hispanic Female POTUS?

I'll have to start paying attention to her. I registered yesterday for an art course and one of the first questions on the registration application was "Are you Hispanic?" :lol: someday I'm gonna answer yes and see what happens. :eusa_angel:

Marco Rubio is not a natural born citizen. Questions will be raised and I will make sure of it. His parents were not U.S. citizens before he was born like Bobby Jindal.

Marco Rubio is not a natural born citizen. Questions will be raised and I will make sure of it. His parents were not U.S. citizens before he was born like Bobby Jindal.

Was he born in the United States of America?

Rubio is a lot of talk right now with little to back it up.

I have to give him credit. With as awful as the Florida Governor has turned out to be, at least Rubio is keeping his head above water. A sign of a winner.

I don't care for Rubios politics as im a native Floridian. He had already had some shady credit card behavior on the governments dime. But he paid IT back and it seems to be a mistake. still, something to watch.

Well, if you believe that then Obama should have never been elected. His father was born in kenya. I still have doubts if this man was born in our country but hey that's me I guess:eusa_whistle:

I'll have to start paying attention to her. I registered yesterday for an art course and one of the first questions on the registration application was "Are you Hispanic?" :lol: someday I'm gonna answer yes and see what happens. :eusa_angel:

Funny you should say that, just the other day, I had some bullshit form from the local council to fill in. I checked the box for 'gay/lesbian' just for the craic of it. :lol:

Was he born in the United States of America?

Yes.

That'll make it a tad inconvenient for the resident racists. But, that's a big plus for me. If we elect a decent, hard working American that pisses off the racists, that's a big bonus. :lol:

Rubio is a lot of talk right now with little to back it up.

I have to give him credit. With as awful as the Florida Governor has turned out to be, at least Rubio is keeping his head above water. A sign of a winner.

I don't care for Rubios politics as im a native Floridian. He had already had some shady credit card behavior on the governments dime. But he paid IT back and it seems to be a mistake. still, something to watch.

Well, I have learned to be very suspicious of anything that the media says about any minority who also happens to be a conservative. It's almost like they have an agenda to stop any minority being a successful conservative politician. :eek:

Wow, how heroic.

A guy off the street could have and likely would have done the same exact thing.
Her falling was newsworthy sa she is a former first lady. Who "held her up from falling" is meaningless.

Has ANYONE on this board ever "let go" of someone you were holding before the fall, when they tripped?

This whole "super Rubio" thing is rediculous.

Rubio is the type of Republican that is the future of the party. He is primarily a populist with many far right views. However, his stance on things such as wanting an alternative to employer based health insurance, favors cuts in Medicare, opposes AZ immigration law, raise retirement age forsocial security, government investment in technology, public $$ for roadways and transportation, affordable housing tax incentives, tax incentives for appliances, government loans for green technology, incentives for hybrid cars are going to upset many a far right Republican.
This guy is not a kook. Smart young Republican that I could support.

Forum List

Back