Marco Rubio Wins CPAC Chicago VP Straw Poll

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
The first-term Republican senator won with 30% of the vote. Trailing him were New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 14%, House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan at 9%, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul at 8%, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal at 7% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum with 5%. Rubio did not attend the gathering. Four others did: Christie, Paul, Jindal and Santorum. Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell also attended, yet he placed low on the list, garnering less than 2% of the vote.

Friday Fun: Marco Rubio Wins CPAC Chicago VP Straw Poll - Daniel Doherty

The first-term Republican senator won with 30% of the vote. Trailing him were New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 14%, House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan at 9%, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul at 8%, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal at 7% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum with 5%. Rubio did not attend the gathering. Four others did: Christie, Paul, Jindal and Santorum. Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell also attended, yet he placed low on the list, garnering less than 2% of the vote.

Straw poll for VP? LOL! Who gives a rats ass? I have a hunch Romney will choose someone else, but he should choose Rubio. Rubio is the only person I see who can help to deliver an important state to Romney. Romney has to win Florida, and without Rubio, I don't see it happening. Even with Rubio, it will be tough, but I do believe that with Rubio and strong support from Jeb, he would have a good shot. If Romney can win Florida, he's in the hunt. Without it, I think election night will be over by 10 PM EST.

Straw poll for VP? LOL! Who gives a rats ass? I have a hunch Romney will choose someone else, but he should choose Rubio. Rubio is the only person I see who can help to deliver an important state to Romney. Romney has to win Florida, and without Rubio, I don't see it happening. Even with Rubio, it will be tough, but I do believe that with Rubio and strong support from Jeb, he would have a good shot. If Romney can win Florida, he's in the hunt. Without it, I think election night will be over by 10 PM EST.

For someone who doesn't give a shit you sure had a lot to say about it :confused:

don't put florida in the democrats basket,, lots of jews, seniors, and southerners live in fla.. all of whom obama has pissed off.. then throw in Holder tellin the state it's racist to get the illegal voters off the rolls, it's not playing that well down here for obama..

I still dont see why Jews are in the same part as the Klan, Jesse Jackson, Farrakhan, PLO lovers. I guess gay rights trump all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back