Marco Rubio: "Turkish forces are filming themselves beheading Kurds

This is awful..
I thought beheadings were an ISIS thing.
As Turkish backed fighters approach a Kurdish held city in #Syria:
-700 #ISIS supporters escaped
-Erdogans forces are filming themselves beheading Kurds - U.S. troops are at serious risk of being cut off & of coming under attack by enemy fighters.
Marco Rubio on Twitter
In related news, here's a thread that didn't age well:
Obungles leaves the Kurds out to dry

Well, let Marco go over there and stop them if he’s upset. Don’t send other people’s kids over there to fight in a war that has no objective.

Again, there is no win to be had for the US in the middle east.

Just imagine how sad and ashamed U.S. troops must feel who fought alongside the Kurds who are now being slaughtered by Turkey.
You dont give a shit about our troops. so just stop.
And no discussion is complete until one of the two dumbest previous president's chimes in:

'Peace-Expert' George W Bush Says "Isolationism" Is Dangerous To Peace

Bush has been growing more and more popular with Democrats lately just because he offers mild criticisms of Trump sometimes.
He graduated from both Yale and Harvard. How can you say hes dumb?
Well, he sure called it on Iraq. They greeted us as Liberators as they were eager to form a Jeffersonian Democracy. You're right, he's genius.

former-president-george-w-bush-kisses-first-lady-michelle-news-photo-546682180-1536078654.jpg

Michele with Dumb and Dumber

Just imagine how sad and ashamed U.S. troops must feel who fought alongside the Kurds who are now being slaughtered by Turkey.
And no discussion is complete until one of the two dumbest previous president's chimes in:

Bush has been growing more and more popular with Democrats lately just because he offers mild criticisms of Trump sometimes.
Well, he sure called it on Iraq. They greeted us as Liberators as they were eager to form a Jeffersonian Democracy. You're right, he's genius.

former-president-george-w-bush-kisses-first-lady-michelle-news-photo-546682180-1536078654.jpg

The Iraqi people no doubt are very thankful that they no longer live under the thumb of Saddam and his psycho sons.

The Iraqi people no doubt are very thankful that they no longer live under the thumb of Saddam and his psycho sons.

It crystalizes why we shouldn’t be over there…

The people of Iraq are happy (or they aren’t…not sure—don’t know/don’t care). Thousands of American soldiers are dead. What was our prize for that sacrifice?

The people of Iraq are happy (or they aren’t…not sure—don’t know/don’t care). Thousands of American soldiers are dead. What was our prize for that sacrifice?
Does anyone have an answer? That's the question Trump couldn't answer when he realized these 50 Americans were in harms way. So he moved them to safety.

Does anyone have an answer? That's the question Trump couldn't answer when he realized these 50 Americans were in harms way. So he moved them to safety.

Moving them stateside would be the only smart thing to do…the blob/coward is too scared of his generals to order them to do that.

candycorn was making sense the past few posts but then the lingering TDS kicks in and has to attack our President who could beat up anyone in the entire democrat party in a cage match and is fearlessly dealing with The Swamp Domestic and the The Swamp International.

This is awful..
-Erdogans forces are filming themselves beheading Kurds - U.S. troops are at serious risk of being cut off & of coming under attack by enemy fighters.
Marco Rubio on Twitter
Id say its more a muslim thing.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

If true - this is barbaric. Trump owns this mess. However, I don't consider Rubio a reliable source.
The problem at our border is much worse. We need to bring our troops home.

Who is being beheaded at our border?
Mostly Mexicans
MEXICO BEHEADINGS SEND CHILLING MESSAGE

Trying to blame it on Muslims and Mexicans, when you guys do it too:
Filmed beheadings show Russian neo-Nazis are borrowing tactics from al Qaeda | Daily Mail Online

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

If true - this is barbaric. Trump owns this mess. However, I don't consider Rubio a reliable source.

Mostly Mexicans

Filmed beheadings show Russian neo-Nazis are borrowing tactics from al Qaeda | Daily Mail Online
You guys???

This is the United States. You are speaking of Russian neo Nazis. Not even close to the United States.

Democommiecrats are crazy and hostile. This is proof.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

Mostly Mexicans

Yeah, its still more of a muslim thing. Pointing out an extremely rare exception wont change that.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

Mostly Mexicans

Yeah, its still more of a muslim thing. Pointing out an extremely rare exception wont change that.
It would be much too sophisticated of you to have heard of the French Revolution.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

Mostly Mexicans

It would be much too sophisticated of you to have heard of the French Revolution.
This is the "current events" section. What does the french revolution have to do with beheadings in 2019?

Last edited:
This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter
It's a Muslim thing.

This is awful..
Marco Rubio on Twitter

Mostly Mexicans
We're Russian neo-Nazis?!

We're Russian neo-Nazis?! Who knew?

New Topics

Forum List

Back