Marco Rubio A+

What’s indeed reprehensible about most on the right is their refusal to even discuss measures that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

The GOP has been intellectually crippled by a slippery slope fallacy.
You are so full of Shit.

Measures my ass.

Shall we actually address the problem rather than restricting what I may legally own.
He is totally correct. Why cant you discuss it like an adult ?
Fuck off Nazi.

We've had this conversation, repeatedly.

We have incrementally given everything the gun grabbers have demanded and these shootings continue.

Yes Thomas, let's have an adult conversation.

I don't think this is going to happen when the likes of you continue to insult us and refuse to address the issues causing this dilemma.

This leaves you with going door to door and violating everyones right in this Country.

But I'm sure many of you have no problem with this concept.

The conversation has been over for some time.;
And so nothing can be done there are 17 kids lying in a Florida morgue tonight. You must be so proud of your "freedom".

"Democracy for sale in a third world shithole." Are you referring to the USA?

No. I think he was referring to the UK.

Most of their capital city London is a Shit Hole, the only parts that are not Shit Holes are West London ie. City of Westminster, a part of South West London Wimbledon and far North London Hampsted and Highgate the rest of London is a Shit Hole full of filthy Kebabs, Bangladesh and MILLIONS of filthy Africans and this is why they have a Pakistani Kebab as their Mayor because the imported Shit Skins voted for him. WTF?! When a nations capital city is in the control of a Pakistani Kebab that nation is Cucked and Fucked.

Very colorfully stated and very true. The UK ranks low on some of the places I'd like to live in.

Mr. Lucy and I lived in London for several years, we lived in what they refer as The City of Westminister - this is Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Holland Park, Pimlico, Mayfair etc it is a section of West Central London that is basically a seperate thing from London in general, The City of Westminister is a City within the City of London it has it's own authority and it's own Mayor, the Pakistani Kebab is NOT the Mayor there he is the Mayor of London.

We had and still own a beautiful house in Belgravia, Papa bought it for me. Papa bought me the house in Belgravia because it's near 18 Belgrave Mews where our Embassy has been since I think 1860 or something, but he bought that beautiful house about under ten minutes walking from our Embassy because one of my Uncle's at that time was a big thing an Adviser at our Embassy and Papa think if I had any problems in London then being near my Uncle would be a good situation, I did not have any problems in London but being near my Uncle was I liked. That part of London is so beautiful and clean, hygiene is very important, we liked our time in London and made some excellent friends who will be lifelong friends, we like the normal British peoples, we don't like the Bolshevik types. We still own that house but it's been closed up for two years because we left.

Here you can read about Belgravia in The City of Westminister:

Belgravia - Wikipedia

It's a nice area of London and the Leftists cannot swamp it with filthy Kebabs and filthy Africans because it's where are the wealthy people live and wealthy people anywhere in the Western world will tell you we do not want Mud Peoples among us.
What’s indeed reprehensible about most on the right is their refusal to even discuss measures that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

You are so full of Shit.

Measures my ass.

Shall we actually address the problem rather than restricting what I may legally own.
Fuck off Nazi.

We've had this conversation, repeatedly.

We have incrementally given everything the gun grabbers have demanded and these shootings continue.

Yes Thomas, let's have an adult conversation.

I don't think this is going to happen when the likes of you continue to insult us and refuse to address the issues causing this dilemma.

This leaves you with going door to door and violating everyones right in this Country.

But I'm sure many of you have no problem with this concept.

The conversation has been over for some time.;
And so nothing can be done there are 17 kids lying in a Florida morgue tonight. You must be so proud of your "freedom".
Fuck you Nazi.

You want me to give up my freedom so some degenerate can arm himself illegally and violate the freedoms of law abiding Americans?

I'm sure 17 children have been murdered in Baltimore city, not 20 miles from where I am. Or D.C. not 20 minitues from where I am.

Where the fuck is your concern for them?

Thomas. We have been attempting address these needless killings and it falls on deaf ears.

Funny thing is... These Politicians who ignore us are all DEMOCRATS, in DEMOCRAT controlled cities.

Politicians who have repeatedly made it difficult for us to possess firearms.

Again, where is your concern?

You can shove your fake outrage up your condescending ass.

You are so full of Shit.

Measures my ass.

Priceless. You make thread after thread constiting of nothing but insults against the US and indulge in silly name calling and vulgar language against individual posters, then demand others discuss your obsession with you like adults? Lol.

Hey, here’s an idea, Tammy. Instead of attacking the US ad nauseum, why do we never see you start a thread about the Islamic terrorist attacks in the U.K. and Europe? You know - where they mass slaughter innocent men, women and CHILDREN - the children you allegedly care so much about? About all the knife crime in the U.K.? About the systematic decades long drugging and raping and prostituting of young girls by Islamic paedophile rings in the U.K.?

You’re nothing but an America hating phoney troll who would never have given a single thought to these kids - and you certainly wouldn’t have started this thread - if they’d been killed by a muslim - you know it and we all know it.

Last edited:
Obviously its important that little kids get slaughtered every week so that you can continue with your penis extensions.

Sigmund Freud did not really say the quote that is often attributed to him, and I don't know that it is known who did, but it does seem that whomever it was that observed that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development was correct.

Thank you, Tainted Tommy, for once again demonstrating this.

Is America a Shit Hole?
Compared to other 1st world, Western democracies? Hell yes.

If you ever left your trailer park and went to Europe you would see for yourself. Would you comprehend? Maybe on a gut level.

Trump spent the campaign complaining about what a shithole America is. And you mouth breathers nodded in unison.

"If you ever left your trailer park and went to Europe you would see for yourself."

I am European I have lived 100% of my entire life on this Continent I know more about MY Continent than idiots like you will ever know, so stop your idiotic personal attack on me the trailer park comment, I am European I live in Mitteleuropa I have not seen any Shit Holes in Mitteleuropa, we did live in London for two years and half of London IS a Shit Hole thanks to the Leftists importing unlimited Kebabs and filthy Africans.

I have also visited America multiple times and have not seen a Shit Hole in America yet, then I did not visit places Democrats run like Detroit and Chicago etc.

"Trump spent the campaign complaining about what a shithole America is. And you mouth breathers nodded in unison."

I do not know what mouth breathers is, but whatever it is I am not one I have NEVER said that America is a Shit Hole.

Forum List

Back