March on Washington: Video

"Grassroots" my ass.

Think Progress » Pressed On FreedomWorks’ Connections To Tea Parties, Dick Armey Lashes Out At TP As ‘Juvenile Delinquents’

The Washington Independent » DeMint Blames Lack of Tea Party Crowd Diversity on Timing, Media

I loved this line:

I agreed that it was a geographically and economically diverse crowd, but I mentioned that the protesters were at least 99 percent white — in fact, in my four-plus hours at the event, I’d only seen three African-American protesters.

DeMint had a simple explanation. “It’s probably just the time and organization and the media that promoted it,” he said.

Right, cross-section *wink wink*.

In other words, anyone who protests the Ossiah is a white racist. got it.

Here is another cross-section...

Obama Inaugural Celebration

You have some PROBLEM with BLACK entrepreneurial CAPITALISTS making a living?

Do you think flag sellers should all be white?

You think BLACK people should not be allowed to sell to whites?

You think white people should ONLY buy from other white people?
It always comes back to race with you libs.

Don't judge the protesters by the color of their skin...

I didn't and if you want to castigate a race baiter I suggest you work on Alliebaba:

The guy selling little flags and raking in dough was black.

I notice you oh so conveniently left THIS out of your quoting!

What the hell? Someone had idiotically made the comment that there were no black ppl in the crowd. I pointed out there was a black guy making a pile of money selling flags.

I'm serious. You have cognitive problems. It seems to be symptomatic of all liberals. The voices in your head supercede anything that remotely relates to reality.

here's a video in timeline. awsome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjvc6baor8&feature=related]YouTube - 9/12 Protest Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1qdNhqiUzM&feature=related]YouTube - 9-12 Tea Party Protest in Washington DC - STOP out-of-control spending[/ame]

Forum List

Back