March on Washington to Protest the Inauguration? Think Again Butthurtees

I doubt anyone will get close enough to disrupt anything and if anyone thinks Moore will be on site they better think again.

He uses people and he sure as shit doesn't put himself in the middle of anything.

I doubt anyone will get close enough to disrupt anything and if anyone thinks Moore will be on site they better think again.

He uses people and he sure as shit doesn't put himself in the middle of anything.

not any more they won't.

seems to me that they're creating a security perimeter within which protestors will not be allowed to have proper permits and are therefore subject to removal.

this is going to be even more fun than I thought!

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

Is ole bubble butt throwing his own party or is he going to hide under the skirts of the women of the butthurt party?

Yep, I think it's these groups' organizing to actively disrupt the ceremony that is causing this to happen.
You didn't read your own article, did you?
These rules have been in place since prior to Obama's inauguration in 2008 and this year's permits were filed MONTHS ago, before knowing who would be the President.
This wasn't about anyone/anything current, including Michael Moore.

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration

Is ole bubble butt throwing his own party or is he going to hide under the skirts of the women of the butthurt party?

Yep, I think it's these groups' organizing to actively disrupt the ceremony that is causing this to happen.
You didn't read your own article, did you?
These rules have been in place since prior to Obama's inauguration in 2008 and this year's permits were filed MONTHS ago, before knowing who would be the President.
This wasn't about anyone/anything current, including Michael Moore.

Tell that to the folks that organized the March to be held at the memorial, or the libs, whose heads are blowing up over this

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/09/womens-march-on-washington

"The Partnership for Civil Justice Fund argues that the National Park Service and Trump’s inaugural committee have “done a massive land grab inhibiting all those who want to exercise their right to free speech.”

Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, the executive director of the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, said at a press conference that this instance is “extremely unique” in that it banned access to public land for protesters for days after the inauguration, according to the fund’s website.

“It hasn’t come up in any way previously, where you’ve had a groundswell of people trying to have access on the Saturday, Jan. 21, and thousands of people want to come, and the government is saying we won’t give you a permit,” she said. “What they’ve done is take all of these spaces out of action.”

The fund is prepared to sue so protesters may gather near the White House and the National Mall, she added. “For all of those who are concerned, who are thinking about changing their plans — because that is the unconstitutional effect of what the Park Service and Trump’s inaugural committee are doing — we’re here to say that it is lawful and safe to peacefully march in Washington, D.C., and we welcome everyone to the District of Columbia to engage in their free speech rights,” Verheyden-Hilliard said."

Forum List

Back