March Madness is around the corner.

Duke got lucky against UCF....anyone see that game ? If Tacko Fall hadn't fouled out at the end
Duke would have lost .

Zion Williamson vs. Tacko Fall -- updated NCAA tournament tale of the tape
That dude is 7'6" !
I'm guessing he has all custom made clothes, shoes, jock straps, car seats - everything.
When he goes NBA he can buy one of Wilt Chamberlain's old mansions.
Tacko-Fall-2-1024x682.jpg

Last edited:
Duke got lucky against UCF....anyone see that game ? If Tacko Fall hadn't fouled out at the end
Duke would have lost .

Zion Williamson vs. Tacko Fall -- updated NCAA tournament tale of the tape
That dude is 7'6" !
I'm guessing he has all custom made clothes, shoes, jock straps, car seats - everything.
When he goes NBA he can buy one of Wilt Chamberlain's old mansions.
Tacko-Fall-2-1024x682.jpg

I was heartbroken at that loss. The better coached team lost that game. Duke always pulls it out early round usually with Zebra help. Zion may have charged over 2 players when they called my man Tacko for his last foul. Then Duke may have went over the backs on the last free throw miss. I give Duke sime credit, but CFS had that game.

When that guy got those lobs for 6 early dunks i literally got goosebumps of happiness. Thrilling! The roar of the crowd.....the anticipation.....DUNK coming!!!

Last edited:
And then there were 4.
Virginia & Texas Tech and Michigan State & Auburn ...

I had TT. Had AUB but changed to ISU last minute after reading expert analysis!, Almost went Houston In that bracket. Maybe alive for third place if TT wins. Nobody had them winning.

I had Wofford beating KU....missed by one basket. Had TENN and DUKE.

Best TMT ever? The players seem so good every year better? But do any go to class?

Last edited:
And then there were 4.
Virginia & Texas Tech and Michigan State & Auburn ...

I had TT. Had AUB but changed to ISU last minute after reading expert analysis!, Almost went Houston In that bracket. Maybe alive for third place if TT wins. Nobody had them winning.

I had Wofford beating KU....missed by one basket. Had TENN and DUKE.

Best TMT ever? The players seem so good every year better? But do any go to class?
I'm picking Texas Tech over Va and MS over Auburn ( because Chuma's out ).
Texas Tech wins in a close one.
I really like their chemistry together and relentless defense....the way they shut down Gonzaga was pretty impressive the other day.

Forum List

Back