march madness/championship week!

Gonzaga is playing in Portland against Akron! couldn't ask for a better pick plus playing in portland it is driving distance. It will be like a homegame for them! Cannot wait!

The Zags were seeded a bit lower than I thought they would be. We most likely will see a North Carolina/Zags match up.
they beat NC what two years ago! We all figured they would be a 4th seed around here!

Gonzaga is playing in Portland against Akron! couldn't ask for a better pick plus playing in portland it is driving distance. It will be like a homegame for them! Cannot wait!

The Zags were seeded a bit lower than I thought they would be. We most likely will see a North Carolina/Zags match up.
they beat NC what two years ago! We all figured they would be a 4th seed around here!

well, I'm picking them pretty far in the tourney! :clap2:

I just don't want to speculate! I get way to nervous!
When they played UConn in the elite eight I think eight or nine years ago I almost had a nervous break down. I am going to feel out my brackets and than forget about it and try to at least! I just don't want to jinx them.:eusa_pray:

When they played UConn in the elite eight I think eight or nine years ago I almost had a nervous break down. I am going to feel out my brackets and than forget about it and try to at least! I just don't want to jinx them.:eusa_pray:

Yeah, I remember those days back when Indiana University (IU) had a good team. Those days are long gone for awhile............... :(

Yeah, I remember those days back when Indiana University (IU) had a good team. Those days are long gone for awhile............... :(

So now I'll cheer for Butler, your Zags, and of course the teams I pick in my brackets!

when I get nervous I just listen to this! lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4i2TEEgMHM]YouTube - Gonzaga Love[/ame]

As much as my brother will hate me, I have to go with UNC. Stanford didn't make it, and Baylor (amazingly) didn't qualify, so I think UNC played the best-- therefore, I think they will win it all. But that's just me. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back