march madness/championship week!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I will call North Carolina to win it all!
But I am still hoping Gonzaga has a miracle but I do see them going to the elite eight at least this year. They just won the WCC championship, no problem. Ever since Memphis beat them which is their only loss in 2009 it is like they got a wake up call!
" defense has been the Bulldogs' strength this season. As of March 2, they led the national in field-goal percentage defense, allowing opponents to shoot just 37.0 percent. Four of Gonzaga's last five opponents in the WCC regular season were held under 38-percent shooting." USA Today

I picked Kansas three years in a row. Last year, I finally gave up...then cried a little.

This year, I pick Memphis. Why? Because.

I also wonder who they are going to play first, can't wait for tomorrow!!!:razz:

Sunday, 6 pm EST, CBS!

I love this time of year!

How many Bracket's are you all doing? I do a bunch online (yahoo,CBS Sports online, ESPN) then at work I play a few. (they are only 5 bucks a pop)
none so far! but I have been feeling like shit!

I also wonder who they are going to play first, can't wait for tomorrow!!!:razz:

Sunday, 6 pm EST, CBS!

How many Bracket's are you all doing? I do a bunch online (yahoo,CBS Sports online, ESPN) then at work I play a few. (they are only 5 bucks a pop)

Sorry to hear that!

Well, you can even fill them out until tomorrow night. Most places give you until noon, (EST) Thursday, March 18.

Sunday, 6 pm EST, CBS!

Sorry to hear that!

Well, you can even fill them out until tomorrow night. Most places give you until noon, (EST) Thursday, March 18.
thanks for the heads up, I figured it had to be by tomorrow! I thought yesterday was saturday for some reason. I have got this flu or something, no energy at all!

Sorry to hear that!

thanks for the heads up, I figured it had to be by tomorrow! I thought yesterday was saturday for some reason. I have got this flu or something, no energy at all!

LOL, I had a typo! You CAN'T fill them out until tomorrow night after 6-all the teams and their seedings will be set by 6:30. THEN you have until Thursday, March 18 at 12 Noon to turn them in.

H0PE you are feeling better L!

Sorry to hear that!

LOL, I had a typo! You CAN'T fill them out until tomorrow night after 6-all the teams and their seedings will be set by 6:30. THEN you have until Thursday, March 18 at 12 Noon to turn them in.

H0PE you are feeling better L!
I figured that is what you meant or maybe I didn't, I don't know anything right now. All I know is my parents took my son to a birthday party and I have two hours to take a nap. Thank God for great parents!

North Carolina will take it all this year.

Tarheels!

i married into a basketball family....if the taliban was playing unc...we would pull for the taliban...

tarheels are out...duke advances....

kill our duke blue asses...

duke-unc-ftbl-1981-pgm.jpg

Gonzaga is playing in Portland against Akron! couldn't ask for a better pick plus playing in portland it is driving distance. It will be like a homegame for them! Cannot wait!

Gonzaga is playing in Portland against Akron! couldn't ask for a better pick plus playing in portland it is driving distance. It will be like a homegame for them! Cannot wait!

The Zags were seeded a bit lower than I thought they would be. We most likely will see a North Carolina/Zags match up.

Forum List

Back