March has meant 6,000 weather records broken

R

rdean

imagesizer

In a typical March, particularly in the nation's northern tier, you may see, perhaps, one or perhaps two days of record warmth before a sharp cold front brings that spring tease to a screeching halt. Not so in March 2012.

International Falls, Minn., self-promoted as the "Icebox of the Nation", tied or broke daily record highs 12 of 13 days from Mar. 10-22. This includes a 79-degree reading on March 18, which was the warmest day ever recorded during March in International Falls.

Thursday, March 22, Detroit, Mich., reached 86 degrees, setting an all-time record high for the month of March.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/25/10853227-march-has-meant-6000-weather-records-broken
-----------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FJtMYT-lQ]dancing baby .mov - YouTube[/ame]

And here we have a baby right winger learning how to spin from early age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the way the media hypes the weather: You get a warm spell and it's all the same weather system but every city gets to count their own record. In other words instead of setting one record for a hot day we get a thousand cities with their own records so it's a thousand times one record hot day. Anyway, evidence indicates that the world is older than Jim Cantore and the Weather Channel records.

imagesizer

In a typical March, particularly in the nation's northern tier, you may see, perhaps, one or perhaps two days of record warmth before a sharp cold front brings that spring tease to a screeching halt. Not so in March 2012.

International Falls, Minn., self-promoted as the "Icebox of the Nation", tied or broke daily record highs 12 of 13 days from Mar. 10-22. This includes a 79-degree reading on March 18, which was the warmest day ever recorded during March in International Falls.

Thursday, March 22, Detroit, Mich., reached 86 degrees, setting an all-time record high for the month of March.

U.S. News - March has meant 6,000 weather records broken

dancing baby .mov - YouTube

I dare you to go back to the 30's and compare the records broken..... Was it global warming then too?

rdean this is about your education level, as a matter of fact it might be a little too advanced for you.

The "Year without a Summer"
In 1816, Savannah, Georgia, celebrated the 4th of July with a high temperature of 46°F! Because it was so cold across the eastern U.S., crops were ruined as the growing season was shortened. Snow even fell in June, the heaviest in New England between June 6th and 11th, creating snow drifts 18 to 20 inches in parts of Vermont.

Weather Encyclopedia - The Weather Channel Kids

I challenge Old Rocks, Rdean or anyone else that believes this means anything to fact check using the EXACT same criteria as this report, 6 different years before anyone claimed there was global warming.

What difference does global warming make? We will have another ice age, great weather for us light skinned people of the world. After Salt Jones has already announced that my grandchildren will live under domination of gangstas and street thugs, I think I'll go for the ice age. Those 'tropical people' can fend for themselves. Us white Europeans should do just fine!

imagesizer

U.S. News - March has meant 6,000 weather records broken

dancing baby .mov - YouTube

I dare you to go back to the 30's and compare the records broken..... Was it global warming then too?
They call it global warming for a reason. It's not regional. Globally, nine of the 10 warmest years in the modern meteorological record have occurred since the year 2000.

NASA - NASA Finds 2011 Ninth-Warmest Year on Record

What difference does global warming make? We will have another ice age, great weather for us light skinned people of the world. After Salt Jones has already announced that my grandchildren will live under domination of gangstas and street thugs, I think I'll go for the ice age. Those 'tropical people' can fend for themselves. Us white Europeans should do just fine!
I would get my heavy coats out yet. There will be another Ice Age but it will be 50,000 to 500,000 years from now depending on how much global warming occurs.

Earth's next ice age could be delayed by global warming, research finds | Metro.co.uk

I would get my heavy coats out yet. There will be another Ice Age but it will be 50,000 to 500,000 years from now depending on how much global warming occurs.

Earth's next ice age could be delayed by global warming, research finds | Metro.co.uk

More hysteria from the AGW priesthood.

Oh the right. Science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy.

Lucky the Right Wing has such great centers for scientific learning. Places like the Heritage Foundation and Bob Jones University.

Let's list their great achievements in science and technology. Here, I'll start:

I'm pretty sure I got them all. In "detail". Anyone know one that I missed?

Forum List

Back