Marc Mezvinsky aka Mr. Chelsea Clinton shut down hedge fund after MIL lost election

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Marc Mezvinsky whose hedge fund lost roughly 90% of his investor's money, quietly shut down the fund shortly after his mother in law, Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Apparently he's now trying to return some of the investor's money to them after initially telling them "tough shit"....... before the election.

Mezvinsky's father served time in prison for running an investment Ponzi scam wherein he even cheated friends and relatives out of their savings.

At this time both Chelsea Clinton and her husband are without full time employment; oh no, what will become of them?

I wish that entire nest of vipers would be indicted and imprisoned.

"
Marc Mezvinsky quietly shut down his hedge fund Eaglevale Partners back in December.

Bloomberg reports that Mr. Chelsea Clinton and his partners are now working to return money to investors, including Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd C. Blankfein.

The decision to shutter the fund came just a few weeks after Mezvinsky's mother-in-law Hillary lost the election to president Donald Trump.

Mezvinsky has kept a low profile ever since Hillary's loss in the election, but was photographed by DailyMail.com heading out for a weekday jog in the middle of the afternoon last week.

He and his wife are now both without a full time job."

The comments section is hilarious. Well worth the reads.

Chelsea Clinton's husband shut down his hedge fund | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I thought he managed the Clinton foundations investments and Chelsea was a director?

as long as Chelsea is connected to the Foundation, she'll never want for money.

Unless, of course, the donors want their money back.

The Clintons are the number one crime family in the U.S. It still astonishes me that some people were willing to hand them the keys to the U.S. treasury.

As much as I'd like to see the whole lot in jail, I'd settle for having them just go away. It's like the flu, I'd love to eradicate it forever but when I have it I'll settle for just making it go away.

Forum List

Back