Marauding Bear Attacks Ship Captain - Bear Shot - Is this Animal Cruelty?

I believe humans hold dominion over animals. I go where I want, animals look out for me, not the other way around.
Good for you. I hold no such delusion.

I would never harm an animal ... except at almost every meal...

Screen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-13.00.391.png
Cant harm something that is dead already...unless you overcook it, I guess...

It didn't die of old age.
How did it die? You don't know? Of course not...don't wanna get your hands dirty....

Actually, I LOVE getting my hands dirty.

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

But, farmers get pissy if you shoot their cows.

Good for you. I hold no such delusion.

How did it die? You don't know? Of course not...don't wanna get your hands dirty....

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

Really? I would love to see some video of you killing a deer with your bare hands. Especially a big buck.

Personally meat from the grocery store doesn't taste right to me. I trade for beef and pork, raise chickens, turkeys , and goats for meat, and fish for trout and hunt doves, deer and elk.
Obviously if I had trouble killing animals, I simply wouldn't be a farmer.

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

Really? I would love to see some video of you killing a deer with your bare hands. Especially a big buck.

You really get your hands dirty when you field dress it. And you clothes, and your gear, and everything around for a meter or so. Deer have a lot of blood.

No tourists had disembarked, Mr. Krause said, but four armed guards got off the vessel to inspect and secure the shore. The guards “are armed for safety reasons,” he added. “There are polar bears out there.”

Well duh. Why the FUCK did you stop where there are known polar bears trying to survive? Assholes.
How could the tourists see polar bears in the wild if they didn't stop where the polar bears live?

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

You really get your hands dirty when you field dress it. And you clothes, and your gear, and everything around for a meter or so. Deer have a lot of blood.
No doubt! I can hear your squeals of delight right now.

Remind me again....what does this have to do with killing a polar bear for a photo op?

No tourists had disembarked, Mr. Krause said, but four armed guards got off the vessel to inspect and secure the shore. The guards “are armed for safety reasons,” he added. “There are polar bears out there.”

Well duh. Why the FUCK did you stop where there are known polar bears trying to survive? Assholes.
How could the tourists see polar bears in the wild if they didn't stop where the polar bears live?
From the boat...?

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

Remind me again....what does this have to do with killing a polar bear for a photo op?

People kill animals for food, sport, and self-protection. That might suck, but it's true.

If Bambi or Thumper throw down on me, they're history.

open-uri20150608-27674-1cexwbe_d4b24deb.jpeg

woodandbrook-hunting.jpg

People kill animals for food, sport, and self-protection. That might suck, but it's true.

If Bambi or Thumper throw down on me, they're history.

open-uri20150608-27674-1cexwbe_d4b24deb.jpeg
People kill a lot of animals, includding people. Some instances are unethical and immoral. That might suck for those who are not observant of ethics or morals, but it's true.

Forum List

Back