Maple Leafs Playoffs against Bruins start tomorrow...if I am terse, I apologize in advance

I have no idea why you would bother watching. :lol:

I'll turn it on about 9:30pm, to see the last few minutes of the loss and watch/listen to the team get the deafening booing they deserve as they leave the ice.

Sports talk radio here in Boston should be fun Thursday morning. Especially if the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Red Sox in Toronto the next couple days.

It’s the Leafs. They always collapse. They’ve been a crap team for more than 40 years now. Every season I watch friends and relatives get all excited for the season ahead and every year they end up crushed by disappointment.

I’m cheering for the Raptors and the Jays. Unlike last season, the Jays aren’t out of the playoffs at the end of April.

It’s the Leafs. They always collapse. They’ve been a crap team for more than 40 years now. Every season I watch friends and relatives get all excited for the season ahead and every year they end up crushed by disappointment.

Not tonight. Tonight the Bruins prove they don't have what it takes to win. Choke artist extraordinaire. Worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen ruining the proud legacy of the black and gold.

How long has it been since a Canadian team won the cup?

Toronto?
50 years?

I knew this would happen. Surprisingly I was serene, it's too soon after the van attack that left 10 dead. I was passionate, but once Bruins tied it 4-4 I knew Leafs weren't going to win.

It's the problem they didn;t address in the offseason, they need a stronger Defense. Picking up Marleau didn't make sense ot me, even though he had a great season. Nothing against him, but Leafs need a stud and a solid Dman added, or their growth will slow. Gardner today will take alot of the heat, and he should, he's made so many boneheaded errors all year. He's got speed and some offense, but he will never be a smart hockey player.

Last Canadian team to win a Stanley Cup was 1992 Montreal Canadians. Leafs haven;t won since 1967.

See ya next year Leafs.

Toronto?
50 years?

it's been at least 50 since toronto won, probably 20 something since montreal did

Montreal won in 93. Of course, from 84-93, there were 2 Penguins wins, and the rest were Canadian teams (not all the Canadians, just teams from Canada :lol:).
There are seven NHL teams in Canada, the birthplace of Hockey

Sad that they haven’t won in 25 years

Toronto?
50 years?

it's been at least 50 since toronto won, probably 20 something since montreal did

Montreal won in 93. Of course, from 84-93, there were 2 Penguins wins, and the rest were Canadian teams (not all the Canadians, just teams from Canada :lol:).

Well, they've dominated the overall numbers, maybe it's just time for the US teams to catch up a little. :)

Toronto?
50 years?

Well, they've dominated the overall numbers, maybe it's just time for the US teams to catch up a little. :)

We won the Gold Medal in Curling also

USA......USA......USA

Toronto?
50 years?

USA......USA......USA

Curling is proof, if more were needed, that the Olympics are a joke. :lol:

USA......USA......USA

Curling is proof, if more were needed, that the Olympics are a joke. :lol:

USA.....USA....USA

In your FACE Canada

Forum List

Back