Map

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
27306_10151268993452740_1165753581_n.jpg

Any questions?

Speaking of Maps:

MSNBC GRAPHIC FALSELY SHOWS DEMOCRATS HOLDING COMMANDING MAJORITY IN U.S. HOUSE

"As Mediaite’s Noah Rothman puts it, “Mistakes happen, but given the cable news network’s editorial bent, it is hard not to see a little willful self-deception in the graphic they aired. Or, perhaps, a few producers are still recovering from a particularly jolly holiday season.”

MSNBC Graphic Falsely Shows Democrats Holding Commanding Majority in U.S. House | Video | TheBlaze.com

MSNBC.... analyzed by "The Blaze" :rofl:

Coming up next: a review of the AMC Gremlin -- by the Yugo.

Speaking of Maps:

"As Mediaite’s Noah Rothman puts it, “Mistakes happen, but given the cable news network’s editorial bent, it is hard not to see a little willful self-deception in the graphic they aired. Or, perhaps, a few producers are still recovering from a particularly jolly holiday season.”

MSNBC Graphic Falsely Shows Democrats Holding Commanding Majority in U.S. House | Video | TheBlaze.com

I hear you. Why pay attention to the network's own video when when can attack the reporting source. So mucher easier. Afterall, it's been so altered by the Blaze. :cool:

Speaking of Maps:

I hear you. Why pay attention to the network's own video when when can attack the reporting source. So mucher easier. Afterall, it's been so altered by the Blaze. :cool:

Oh I saw it. You seem to have forgot to post the part where they noted "To be fair, MSNBC accidentally switched the Republican and Democrat numbers as the GOP holds a 233-200 majority in the House. At least MSNBC host Alex Witt correctly stated which party controlled the House." and went with the intentional anlge. You actually outBlazed the Blaze. I guess the maxim "consider the source" applies to both.

But since Fox Noise pulls this boner on a weekly basis I guess it is news when somebody else does it. :lmao:

Oh I saw it. You seem to have forgot to post the part where they noted "To be fair, MSNBC accidentally switched the Republican and Democrat numbers as the GOP holds a 233-200 majority in the House. At least MSNBC host Alex Witt correctly stated which party controlled the House." and went with the intentional anlge. You actually outBlazed the Blaze. I guess the maxim "consider the source" applies to both.

But since Fox Noise pulls this boner on a weekly basis I guess it is news when somebody else does it. :lmao:

I sure did dumbass that's why the link was there. Sorry to make you read assuming you can. Don't see many posts where the entire article gets posted. In fact one moderator once informed me not to do so.

My intent was EXACTLY the way you took it. So what's your issue little trollabee? Offened? BooHoo...

Last edited:

I sure did dumbass that's why the link was there. Sorry to make you read assuming you can. Don't see many posts where the entire article gets posted. In fact one moderator once informed me not to do so.

My intent was EXACTLY the way you took it. So what's your issue little trollabee? Offened? BooHoo...

Not "offened" but often amused by the holes people dig themselves into via their own blind partisanship. Did you really think nobody would click the link?

"I sure did dumbass that's why the link was there" contradicts itself.
You know that, right?

Not "offened" but often amused by the holes people dig themselves into via their own blind partisanship. Did you really think nobody would click the link?

You know that, right?

Shows how little you know. I expected them to click the link and watch the video.

Sometimes as you clearly demonstrated one has to be enticed to do so. As you just did.

Thanks for taking the bait, laying out why you're here, showing us all how a good troll insults in veiled wit or so one thinks.

Anything else I can help you with or do you just want to throw some more jabs?

Have a wonderful day.

You know that, right?

Shows how little you know. I expected them to click the link and watch the video.

Sometimes as you clearly demonstrated one has to be enticed to do so. As you just did.

Thanks for taking the bait, laying out why you're here, showing us all how a good troll insults in veiled wit or so one thinks.

Have a wonderful day.

So pick a more substantive link next time. :eusa_boohoo:
(/drives away in Yugo...)

You know that, right?

Have a wonderful day.

So pick a more substantive link next time. :eusa_boohoo:
(/drives away in Yugo...)

No one twisted your arm to enter it and troll...or reply...as many times are you did. Bye Bye Trollabee.
Bye-Bye_Time.gif

Last edited:

You know that, right?
What a moron.

Read the fucking TOS of USMB. One cannot post entire articles from other publishers because of copyright issues.

Derp.

Forum List

Back