Map: Where are the gun permits in your neighborhood?

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.

The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.

Data for all permit categories, unrestricted carry, premises, business, employment, target and hunting, is included, but permit information is not available on an individual basis.

To create the map, The Journal News submitted Freedom of Information requests for the names and addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam. By state law, the information is public record.

:lmao: Dumbass leftists. Every home without a red dot is now a target for criminals...including the paper's staff.

Dumbass leftists. :lmao:

gun-owner_zps20db0e66.jpg

The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.

Data for all permit categories, unrestricted carry, premises, business, employment, target and hunting, is included, but permit information is not available on an individual basis.

To create the map, The Journal News submitted Freedom of Information requests for the names and addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam. By state law, the information is public record.

:lmao: Dumbass leftists. Every home without a red dot is now a target for criminals...including the paper's staff.

Hey....did you see me, right in the middle of Brooklyn?

That's me....waving!

All those with red dots should be suing the newspaper. There is absolutely no reason for them to divulge that information. They will say they are warning those without permits but what they are doing is putting those with permits in danger, and they know it.

Or just go to Arizona where you dont even have to be classified to conceal carry. You see, they are itiots there. Responsible gun owners in Arizona? Hard to find.

Which box would Nancy Lanza check?

Both, for knowing she had a flaming nut job son and not having her firearms locked up.

Next stupid question...

Didnt you lose a bet you disgraced Veteran you. No honor! Is that your actual motto?

I can piss more "honor" than you'll ever have, shit for brains.

And what I love is that me being here bothers you little libroids so bad, that makes me happy.

Hi! :)
Hey....did you see me, right in the middle of Brooklyn?

That's me....waving!

Thought I recognized you! :)

Actually I thinlk the newspaper should be sued for endangering the public. If some criminals want to get their hands on guns, go to those people's houses with more firepower.

I wouldn't want someone to advertise what I have in my house, I'd sue the shit out of them.

Or where to go to steal a gun when homeowners are away at work, school or shopping.

Or, more likely, which houses to avoid as the owners are armed. Criminals prefer to target weak, defenseless people - and the "outing" morons just told them whom to leave alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
from a gun website

You guys have probably heard about the New York newspaper that published the names and address of all of the handgun owners in the area.
Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names | ABC News - Yahoo! News

Well, pro-gun bloggers have been at work, and produced this long thread which contains a lot of information about the perpetrator and her colleagues.
Sauce for the goose or, home address and phone number of Journal-News publisher | For What It’s Worth

I'm not a big 'activist' most of the time, but I can be induced to take part in things.
Along that line, I just signed Ms. Hasson up for a full set of catalogs from Cheaper Than Dirt.
I will subscribe her to other gun sources as time allows.

She'll know why she is on that mailing list because I put for outing gun owners in the space for Apartment Number.

If you want to play as well, her contact info is:

Janet Hasson
3 Gate House Ln, Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Last edited:
somewhat ironically...

despite my no-holds-barred, pro-second-amendment stance, I don't own a gun... never have... probably never will...

on the other hand, my flamin'-lib Obama-supporting wife does... bought it, long before she and I hooked up, to protect herself from a nut-job client of hers (she's in the mental-health industry...)

and you better not try to take it away from her... :)

Last edited:

Thanks, I would not have known where I could score some handguns, now that you've posted this information for all the world to see, it will be easy for us to gather a stockpile for our future adventures.

God is great,

AQ in America.

Forum List

Back