Manziel’s father: “He’s a druggie and needs help”

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Paul Manziel’s full statement to ESPN read: “He’s a druggie. It’s not a secret that he’s a druggie. I don’t know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn’t seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn’t die before he comes to his senses. That’s about all you can say. I don’t know what else to say. I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we’ll see.”

Per the report, Hinton’s accidental text to the AP Wednesday also said he “was given a receipt by a colleague that purports to show [Johnny] Manziel spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia shop 15 hours” after Manziel was involved in a hit-and-run crash earlier this week.
Manziel’s father: “He’s a druggie and needs help”

When your dad says it, it's deep.

yeah i saw that the other day,thought it was funny,he also forgot to sat that he has the maturity level of a 5 year old.lol

Paul Manziel’s full statement to ESPN read: “He’s a druggie. It’s not a secret that he’s a druggie. I don’t know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn’t seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn’t die before he comes to his senses. That’s about all you can say. I don’t know what else to say. I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we’ll see.”

Per the report, Hinton’s accidental text to the AP Wednesday also said he “was given a receipt by a colleague that purports to show [Johnny] Manziel spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia shop 15 hours” after Manziel was involved in a hit-and-run crash earlier this week.

Not enough for other people to say it, it is up to the addicted person to want it.

Not enough for other people to say it, it is up to the addicted person to want it.

Agree. It's something though when your parents say......you belong in jail.

Sad, but true. I pleaded with my cousin to seek help. I even offered it pay for his treatment. He thanked me by stealing my grandfather's ring and pawning it. Luckily, I got it back only after I threatened to alert the police the shop owner was fencing stolen property.

Sad, but true. I pleaded with my cousin to seek help. I even offered it pay for his treatment. He thanked me by stealing my grandfather's ring and pawning it. Luckily, I got it back only after I threatened to alert the police the shop owner was fencing stolen property.
Total headache for those effected by the addictive behavior. I hope he finds his way to sobriety.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I know ....that may save his life if he does go to jail.

Total headache for those effected by the addictive behavior. I hope he finds his way to sobriety.

God willing. He is presently in jail again so we have hope; however, each time he gets released he falls right back into it again. He can't find a decent job with his rap sheet so the only things he knows is using and selling. The whole thing makes my heart ache.

God willing. He is presently in jail again so we have hope; however, each time he gets released he falls right back into it again. He can't find a decent job with his rap sheet so the only things he knows is using and selling. The whole thing makes my heart ache.
That cycle is so destructive, hopefully he will.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

His father knows it safer for his son in jail than out and possibly hurting himself or others. Terrible disease.

His father knows it safer for his son in jail than out and possibly hurting himself or others. Terrible disease.
Totally, the son is a danger to himself and others.

I think he is more of a danger to himself. He is on the way down and the addiction is powerful. No one in their right mind would throw away a career unless there was a bigger issue and addiction is the bigger issue, a real disease.

I think he is more of a danger to himself. He is on the way down and the addiction is powerful. No one in their right mind would throw away a career unless there was a bigger issue and addiction is the bigger issue, a real disease.
I will agree with that as well. Thing is he is a danger zone all by himself, those in that zone of danger will undoubtedly get hurt.

I will agree with that as well. Thing is he is a danger zone all by himself, those in that zone of danger will undoubtedly get hurt.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.
Manziel is just another story of a privileged sports figure who could not win the fight against his own demons.

Totally agree.
Manziel is just another story of a privileged sports figure who could not win the fight against his own demons.

Not just privileged sports figures, it is a sad and spreading disease in this country. The opiate addiction has been the worst lately, and that one was caused by the medical community.

Forum List

Back