Many will opt to go hungry, and that’s the government’s fault.

But, to the point: Are Americans so God damn spoiled, such brats, that they are bitching and whining about having free or cheap school lunches that are too nutritious for their taste? And instead, are throwing it away, and claiming to be victims???

Jesus F'ing Christ..........no wonder so many in the world hate us.

We have a fucking obesity epidemic. We try to serve nutritious meals to counter that. And the fat, spoiled people bitch, whine, throw away (WASTE) the food that many starving people would LOVE to have.........then claim to be victims?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

The whole point of the federal lunch program/free breakfast/lunches is to feed children who aren't eating at home.

If you're feeding hungry kids, you don't REDUCE the calories based on a 6-meal a day model.

It's bullshit. They just want to charge more, for less, and pocket the difference...and starve out the poor kids.

Here is the really fun part:

They are bitching and whining about "Keep the Federal government outta my schools and my kids meals". Ok, fine. You dont want the govt messing with your kids meals, then STOP SENDING YOUR KID TO A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL.

These same people bitching about what kind of food the govt serves at a govt school.....well, they sure aren't in a rush to enroll them in private or home school. They want that free govt school....but want that govt to serve only the food they demand it serve.

Classic.

Anyone bitching about public schools attempting to make the lunches they serve healthier must have an IQ well below 100. I mean seriously? We have a God Damned epidemic going on in this country and it starts with our kids. If we don't get our kids to eat healthy and exercise, they never will as adults. The long term cost of such short sightedness is mind boggling.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I mean it. I am still laughing.

These kids have parents, don't they. The school is taking over the parents job ? If so, then why don't we just build dorms for the kids and take them away from mom and dad.

Giving them a "healthy lunch" is simply to funny. These kids have much bigger problems and many should not be in traditional schools.

The cost of such a stupid approach is the reason we have a mess and the democratic party.

The reason the Republican Party is in shambles and can't win an election when everything is in their favor is the simple fact that they have lost the ability to solve problems. Ronald Reagan must be turning in his grave seeing what has happened to the Republican Party and the conservative movement.

You don't solve the problem of hungry children by feeding them fewer calories in a form they won't eat.

So if your kid doesn't like the food being served pack a lunch.

The packed lunch will be confiscated by the school. They've done it before.

This will last until the students start to do some serious protesting. Even prisoners will riot over bad food.

We need a new and less paternalistic administration to stop papa and mama obama.

But, to the point: Are Americans so God damn spoiled, such brats, that they are bitching and whining about having free or cheap school lunches that are too nutritious for their taste? And instead, are throwing it away, and claiming to be victims???

Jesus F'ing Christ..........no wonder so many in the world hate us.

We have a fucking obesity epidemic. We try to serve nutritious meals to counter that. And the fat, spoiled people bitch, whine, throw away (WASTE) the food that many starving people would LOVE to have.........then claim to be victims?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

These idiots want their kids to grow up to be Chris Christie. What they don't seem to GET is that its only one meal a day. They can still eat all the donuts and soda and McDonalds and chick filet and fat and grease they want.

So, yeah - good quality food is now what makes rw's "victims".

Here is the really fun part:

They are bitching and whining about "Keep the Federal government outta my schools and my kids meals". Ok, fine. You dont want the govt messing with your kids meals, then STOP SENDING YOUR KID TO A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL.

These same people bitching about what kind of food the govt serves at a govt school.....well, they sure aren't in a rush to enroll them in private or home school. They want that free govt school....but want that govt to serve only the food they demand it serve.

Classic.

Or better yet.. Get the FEDERAL government out of our schools. We have 50 state governments that are better able to provide education for the children of those states. Go back and look at where American children placed in world standings prior to the Dept of Ed. Give the schools back to the states.

murf76
How are you guy's not seeing that Washington needs to get its priorities in order?

Well, its certainly true that our children and our future are not a priority for the pubpots.

Why?

cuz there ain't no money for the 1% in making our kids healthy.

If you fools don't want your kids to eat healthy food ONE FRIGGIN MEAL A DAY, home school them. That way, you could teach them your lies and give them Pepsi and Cheetos for lunch.

And since the diet you want is NOT health supporting, you'll still have that free health care at the ER that your candidate wants to keep for you lazy rw bums. Just be aware that, if MitWit has his way, you'll be sitting next to illegals in the ER waiting room.

I notice that most of the rw's say they want fewer regulations and more power for the states.

Great.

Let's go back to feeding our kids poison food because there is no control over the suppliers and makers.

I'd bet that most of the rw's here are fat. They'll never admit it but all you have to do is read what their priorities are to know that most are in terrible shape and so are their kids.

murf76
How are you guy's not seeing that Washington needs to get its priorities in order?

Well, its certainly true that our children and our future are not a priority for the pubpots.

Why?

cuz there ain't no money for the 1% in making our kids healthy.

If you fools don't want your kids to eat healthy food ONE FRIGGIN MEAL A DAY, home school them. That way, you could teach them your lies and give them Pepsi and Cheetos for lunch.

And since the diet you want is NOT health supporting, you'll still have that free health care at the ER that your candidate wants to keep for you lazy rw bums. Just be aware that, if MitWit has his way, you'll be sitting next to illegals in the ER waiting room.

It's posts like yours which make me understand why people use foul language around here. :blowup:

I mean, good grief!... you've utterly failed to address even one point, all the while making ridiculous accusations one wouldn't hear outside an OWS drum circle of unwashed, smoked-up hippies. It is patently absurd to suggest as you have done, that politicians are more vested in the interests of our children than THEIR PARENTS. Hummus and black bean salads pitched into a garbage bin by the nation's children during school lunch are NOT the panacea to the nation's weight problem. You've got the federal government subsidizing all this food, making it cheap, and more and more often... making it FREE. And you fuckers can't figure out why people are getting fat. Um... duh. :cuckoo:

You might run out of cigarettes or get a craving for pizza while you are shoving popcorn in your mouth sitting on the couch watching the Opera network but nobody really "goes hungry" in the greatest Country in the world unless they choose to.

I notice that most of the rw's say they want fewer regulations and more power for the states.

Great.

Let's go back to feeding our kids poison food because there is no control over the suppliers and makers.

I'd bet that most of the rw's here are fat. They'll never admit it but all you have to do is read what their priorities are to know that most are in terrible shape and so are their kids.

Yeah, like friggin' pepperoni pizza type poison.

Oops...from the Do As I Say, Not As I Do wing of the White House we learn the school the two cute Obamas attend are having pepperoni pizza served today, rather than pine cones, curry, hummus, trail mix, etc. their mommy prefers.

Revolt Over School Lunches? | The Weekly Standard

The government is wasting millions of dollars trying to force children to eat government appoved meals. Rather than admit this was a mistake from the very beginning, the government says that it's the fault of the children and their families. The children have just never seen fruit or vegetables before. The blame is now shifted to those awful mothers that don't serve up hummus and bean salad.

Why isn't this being recognized for what it is, the food is vile. It doesn't taste good. No one wants to eat it. Throw it away. The government is Big Mama saying "eat your veggies or go hungry". They children choose to go hungry. Right up to the point where they take other action.

408372_528712397155412_1215355961_n.jpg

So if your kid doesn't like the food being served pack a lunch.

The packed lunch will be confiscated by the school. They've done it before.

This will last until the students start to do some serious protesting. Even prisoners will riot over bad food.

We need a new and less paternalistic administration to stop papa and mama obama.

Simple solution: claim to require Kosher or Halal food. Problem solved.

Well, mostly...claiming that would deprive me of one of my favorite sandwiches (turkey & ham). :(

Last edited:

Great.

I'm a little heavy, but in good enough shape to load 10,000-18,000lbs onto a truck every day. My wife (who eats more than I do) is, according to her doctor, "...in the physical condition of an Olympic athlete half her age."

Forum List

Back